Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
When compared Raiohgar, I think Sorgante is an improvement in some aspects but falls short in others.

Better in Raiohgar -
- I too prefer the previous heroine's (Asuka) art.
- Raiohgar showed Asuka being lusted by everyone in town, and everyone got to fuck her. None of the Sorgante routes see her turning into the base's sexual release utility.
- Raiohgar had clothing changes with corruption levels. In Sorgante, there's zero variation to the standing portrait/daily wear of heroine with corruption. The status screen has her in nipple patches, leopard lingerie at high corruption but the lack of variation on base costume was disappointing.

Better in Sorgante -
- Corruption progression isn't as rapid as Raiohgar.
- Route system. This is good because not everyone enjoys the heroine turning into a public cum dump (I do but most don't IME). Plus, it just adds more variety to the game.
- Combat is more free flowing. No need to farm and shit. Raiohgar had traditional JRPG combat.
All your "improvements" are subjective preferences based on personal tastes. I mean, whether it's the heroine design, having the public whore path, or not being able to change the costumes because you're playing as a male character has nothing to do with improvements.

And now about the real improvements.

- The art is more accurate and detailed, which is not surprising because the gap between these games is 4 years.
- The most notable is abandoning the jrpg mechanics and making it more scripted and hentai story related. Which is huge.
All H games should do this, it's just gamedesign basics that all mechanics should be connected. If a hentai game has gameplay that has nothing to do with hentai it's just stupidity and laziness on the developer's part.
- The plot and corruption of the various paths increased in quality. Yes, there aren't as many paths, but they're much more developed. Personally, I'd prefer that style over a scattering of random scenes with random people which is narratively weaker.

Last edited:

Kronox001

Oct 19, 2017
Reactions: SGod and CobraPL

SGod

Aug 26, 2021

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Anyone have any recommendations for games similar to

Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~
Bawdy Traditions

(Open World/Hidden/Sneak sex)

Few preferences:

Decent Art (Boy Hero Ken is the lower limit on art quality)
Actual NTR not cuckold/wife sharing (like Perfect Housewife)
Whole game is about NTR and not just a few scenes
"Normal" body proportions (No basketball sized tits and ass)(Barely acceptable)
https://f95zone.to/threads/hidden-sex-oblivious-behind-the-curtain-ntr-game-list.163925/

Sep 8, 2021
What are yalls opinion on the Hentetia Chronicles series? I'm a good few hours into the second one, (I've only played a bit of the third one beforehand), and I got mixed feelings about it.

The story is really interesting, and the plot is easily the best part about it. I think the more setup/preface NTR has, the better it is, and I think this is a perfect example. Let's be honest, the scenes in this game are dogwater. Nobody is getting horny over these 50x50 pixel characters. But somehow, it still works, simply because of the story and characters. It's not the scenes that are attractive, but the context/implications within them, and thats fire.

But as I said, its mixed feelings, since these scenes are still ass to me. After seeing pixels hump and suck each other for the 12th time, it lost its novelty in a way, and I started getting distracted over the lack of actual drawn visuals and lost touch with the characters.

Not to mention in a story like this... well, its interestingness kinda was a drawback lol. Ive grown to like and understand these characters, so when they suddenly fall for a classic stupid NTR trope, (the "practice boyfriend" trope is so dumb), my suspension of disbelief is broken because I'm left wondering why this previously strong willed and smart character just took a dip in IQ. Nearly all NTRs are hella unrealistic and dumb, but thats part of the charm so its fine. But when those tropes are thrown into a thought out world with good characters, it comes off as a downgrade of sorts when they start falling for the oldest corruption tricks in the book.

IDK. I'm liking it so far, but its starting to get tiring. Its super long, this gameplay loop has lost its charm, and these scenes aren't doing it for me anymore.

SGod

Aug 26, 2021
What are yalls opinion on the Hentetia Chronicles series? I'm a good few hours into the second one, (I've only played a bit of the third one beforehand), and I got mixed feelings about it.

The story is really interesting, and the plot is easily the best part about it. I think the more setup/preface NTR has, the better it is, and I think this is a perfect example. Let's be honest, the scenes in this game are dogwater. Nobody is getting horny over these 50x50 pixel characters. But somehow, it still works, simply because of the story and characters. It's not the scenes that are attractive, but the context/implications within them, and thats fire.

But as I said, its mixed feelings, since these scenes are still ass to me. After seeing pixels hump and suck each other for the 12th time, it lost its novelty in a way, and I started getting distracted over the lack of actual drawn visuals and lost touch with the characters.

Not to mention in a story like this... well, its interestingness kinda was a drawback lol. Ive grown to like and understand these characters, so when they suddenly fall for a classic stupid NTR trope, (the "practice boyfriend" trope is so dumb), my suspension of disbelief is broken because I'm left wondering why this previously strong willed and smart character just took a dip in IQ. Nearly all NTRs are hella unrealistic and dumb, but thats part of the charm so its fine. But when those tropes are thrown into a thought out world with good characters, it comes off as a downgrade of sorts when they start falling for the oldest corruption tricks in the book.

IDK. I'm liking it so far, but its starting to get tiring. Its super long, this gameplay loop has lost its charm, and these scenes aren't doing it for me anymore.
Dev is going to milk the story so hard, so be prepare for the long wait...

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017

I tried the first one a long time ago so I don't really remember it, but I think I quickly dropped it because of the lack of CG and I found the story of the little I played meh. I never liked the two NTRRPG games since I couldn't find a connection between the MC and the girl(s) and the story was going 0-100% pretty quicky with stupid tropes as you said, so I assumed Henteria was going the same route (once again my assumptions on NTRRPG may not be true, I quickly dropped them).

I gave a try to Henteria Ch.2 because of the reviews and somehow having portraits of the characters was a really welcome addition for me. And in the end, Ioved it. I liked the connection between the MC and the two main heroines, the slow build-up, the pace of the corruption, Edwyn as the antagonist/rival(Zeno was just ok for me).

I liked Solana but couldn't care less about the two other "side" heroine (especially the "MILF").

But yeah, writing is not perfect, a lot of tropes and convenient subplots, I still enjoyed the corruption. I guess in comparison of all the stupid shit I read in Japanese NTR VN, that was acceptable. It helps that the setting is a fantasy world too.

I started Chapter 3 (I'm 2 updates behind), I really like Rose and Hayley so far. Not sure how I feel about the two other girls tho, and the comments in the dedicated threads don't really reassure me, especially about Cyanna.

So yes, in conclusion I guess I mostly agree with you. I'm just more accepting of the Celis trigger (the misunderstanding really helped me to accept that she's doing dumb stuff because she was shook to see Noah with another girl).

Where are you in the story ?

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
So I worked on some for the new Anim game.

First I'd like to give credit to the tranlators of NTR Homestay (NTRAnon & Mayumianon) as I relied heavily on their files/pics translation and grabbed a couple of small files straight away.

Done (aiming to improve QOL):
- Main menu - name (it's MTL and is subject to change) (Wife's pussy transformed while I'm away ~Does a loving newlywed wife dream of being held by another man and moaning lewdly?~).
- Main options menu.
- Background FLOW pic - legend and POVs translation (first two weren't OCRed so it's a guess but what else can it be - first is cuckolded main male character, then main female character and then there is 'Others' POV').
- In the main gameplay screen to get rid of the Japanese language bars in the lower left corner were translated (VOICE and AUTO) and 2 pics for 'saved/loaded' messages were grabbed from NTR Homestay.
- List of hotkeys accessible from main options menu.

I didn't do the rest less relevant stuff like music player, Barbie-dressing-style stuff in EXTRA part or FLOW hints that appear only once when you start the new game. Haven't heard from dazedanon since before the release but he had mentioned that someone comissioned this one so I think I'll wait and see what happens. Nice to have that pics stuff together with Sugoi MTL if you want to dive in though.

Last edited:

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019

Love me some pixels.
Mystery NTR, too. The MC POV Only is the greatest thing the dev added to their game.
I wonder if they will add some silly but sexy hentai tropes like 'slutty-clothing-progression', 'moral degradation', and such.
The third one will be the best if the heroines ended up uncaring of the MC or forgotten him altogether.
But that probably wouldn't happen, since they seems to like things tasteful rather than going full hentai.
Which is good, but still.

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
only played the first one but will play the others someday. for the first one I think it kind of cock blocks the reader a bit. for it's long scenes it sure likes to skip the best parts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wish it had a NTR mystery mode, being forced to jump pov made the experience less for me.

thou for when she about to give in the music really did a good job matching.

Sep 8, 2021
Where are you in the story ?
The blonde childhood best friend just started giving the blacksmith a BJ. I stopped playing for the night around then, cuz like I said, the effect of the game was waning. I didn't really care about her, (mainly since Celi had literally just been the star of the game for like 3 hours straight), so seeing her pixel bj scene really reminded me of how mid the scenes themselves were, and I thought her corruption happened way too fast. Well, not TOO too fast, but it was a bit jarring. Idk why she was naked and sucking, when compared to the other female chars, they have at most given handjobs or just been groped up till now. Neve hasn't even HAD a scene yet lol. Also, I liked the blacksmith, so seeing how turn into a full "ntr antagonist", (despite the obvious seeds planted), was a bit dissapointing.

Last edited:

Zairus

May 25, 2017

Played the first one and the third one(which is still incomplete), HC 2 i dropped, the problem that i see with that series - the dev gets too carried away, so basically everything starts great, and the begining part of the games create the feeling that it could be a masterpiece, then after some time, i got that feeling of tiredness, that super long ammount of text, super long scenes, super slow corruption, so basically i spend in HC 3 16 hours and saw the first penetration scene and basically it's the ending of the current update. Like, things just become tiresome, but at the same i understand that the dev put a lot of effort and since it's story based it would be unwise to skip the dialouges so i tried to not to. Some people says that HC series have surpassed NTRPG by Hanataka, in my opinion it's not. There was no tons of text and long scenes and super long intro, but things was working without it just fine, you literally could feel the corruption of the village going futher with each act and then was a culmination. So yeah, i have the same opinion about mixed feelings.

shubrate

Jul 28, 2020
I tried the latina slutwife game, it had a surprisingly good sharing route.
I wish he had spent more time building the relashionship btwn the couple, this being said, you've a choice of several LI for the wife, and it's quite realistic (did not explore the all, did not try the swinging or any other route so far), the couple meet with the third party, have drinks talk, leave, talk about what happen, meet again, and so on... Nothing is rushed and it seemd quite natural.
Sounds interesting. Could you link the game?

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022

I personally really enjoy the games, though 1 was weak compared to 2 and what we saw of 3 so far.

i think one of the best parts is how with the progression of the plot of each character you can just walk around and see extra scenes that show the progression of their corruption.

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
The blonde childhood best friend just started giving the blacksmith a BJ. I stopped playing for the night around then, cuz like I said, the effect of the game was waning. I didn't really care about her, (mainly since Celi had literally just been the star of the game for like 3 hours straight), so seeing her pixel bj scene really reminded me of how mid the scenes themselves were, and I thought her corruption happened way too fast. Well, not TOO too fast, but it was a bit jarring. Idk why she was naked and sucking, when compared to the other female chars, they have at most given handjobs or just been groped up till now. Neve hasn't even HAD a scene yet lol. Also, I liked the blacksmith, so seeing how turn into a full "ntr antagonist", (despite the obvious seeds planted), was a bit dissapointing.
Yeah understandable, it's pretty quick. And unfortunately her "Virgin Lost" scene is an extra scene exclusive to the 20$ version.
I hate how everyone's behavior changes because of reason. I'd rather have them closet perverts that just take advantage of the situation lol

Corruption is starting to get good, so you'll quickly see if you can enjoy pixel sex scene ^^

If you don't care about the other girls, I'd just focus on the main story honestly.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So I worked on some for the new Anim game.

First I'd like to give credit to the tranlators of NTR Homestay (NTRAnon & Mayumianon) as I relied heavily on their files/pics translation and grabbed a couple of small files straight away.

Done (aiming to improve QOL):
- Main menu - name (it's MTL and is subject to change) (Wife's pussy transformed while I'm away ~Does a loving newlywed wife dream of being held by another man and moaning lewdly?~).
- Main options menu.
- Background FLOW pic - legend and POVs translation (first two weren't OCRed so it's a guess but what else can it be - first is cuckolded main male character, than main female character and then there is 'Others' POV').
- In the main gameplay screen to get rid of the Japanese language bars in the lower left corner were translated (VOICE and AUTO) and 2 pics for 'saved/loaded' messages were grabbed from NTR Homestay.
- List of hotkeys accessible from main options menu.

I didn't do the rest less relevant stuff like sound player, Barbie-dressing-style stuff in EXTRA part or FLOW hints that appear only once when you start the new game. Haven't heard from dazedanon since before the release but he had mentioned that someone comissioned this one so I think I'll wait and see what happens. Nice to have that pics stuff together with Sugoi MTL if you want to dive in though.
Yup I've picked it up and currently working on it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes