Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Sep 8, 2021
it's the 500th page, what about the thing you guys were going to do?
Idk what we were gonna do before, but I got a suggestion. In celebration of the 500th page, lets just do a bit of a victory lap. I got three questions for yall:

1) What's your favorite NTR/Netori game and why?

2) What do you think was the best NTR/Netori game of 2023?

3) What NTR/Netori game in development are you most excited for? Whether it hasn't dropped yet, or has but is currently lacking in content.

————————————————
For me:

1) The Hero Party Must Fall is a personal favorite of mine. Its Netori, and is lacking in that classic NTR feel of betrayal we all know and love, but is still fantastic. All of the characters are fleshed out and interesting, the scenes are hot, and I just fw it heavy.

2) Sao NTR. Need I say more?

3) Though I do think Scars of Summer is just a tad bit overrated, (its certainly not bad and still a NTR staple, I just don't think its the masterpiece some people make it out to be), I'm hyped for Scars of Summer 2. I wanna see where the creator takes the game, what improvements he makes, and I'm sure whatever he ends up doing will end up being amazing.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Idk what we were gonna do before, but I got a suggestion. In celebration of the 500th page, lets just do a bit of a victory lap. I got three questions for yall:

3) What NTR/Netori game in development are you most excited for? Whether it hasn't dropped yet, or has but is currently lacking in content.

————————————————
For me:

1) The Hero Party Must Fall is a personal favorite of mine. Its Netori, and is lacking in that classic NTR feel of betrayal we all know and love, but is still fantastic. All of the characters are fleshed out and interesting, the scenes are hot, and I just fw it heavy.

3) Though I do think Scars of Summer is just a tad bit overrated, (its certainly not bad and still a NTR staple, I just don't think its the masterpiece some people make it out to be), I'm hyped for Scars of Summer 2. I wanna see where the creator takes the game, what improvements he makes, and I'm sure whatever he ends up doing will end up being amazing.
I don't understand the hype for SAO. That's the one where you go into a game right? The little girlfriend fucks a loser who gets bullied in school and you both pitied him so you let him play with you in the game? This one? https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...ncealed-magic-2023-05-31-part1-fujino.154352/

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020

————————————————
For me:

1) The Queen Who Adopted a Goblin. I believe this is NTRMAN's Reservoir Dogs of Tarantino. The risk the queen is doing despite her status is exciting. Also I miss these POVs of NTRMAN.

2) Can we include upcoming games? 2023 is not done yet so maybe I'll put Warshop's upcoming game in November. If not, Gaptax's Solgante

3) Red Flower Shining in the Moonlight (google translated) by

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I don't understand the hype for SAO. That's the one where you go into a game right? The little girlfriend fucks a loser who gets bullied in school and you both pitied him so you let him play with you in the game? This one? https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...ncealed-magic-2023-05-31-part1-fujino.154352/
People get hyped for somthing they enjoy. Its also been a while since we got a release due to the issue with his home country. And the release is right around the corner. Someone mega-hyped will be disappointed im sure, but im lookin forward to it.

Reactions: cleanfeel

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Japanese It's Hero Boy Ken, best single antagonist game that gets all the girls, Leane of legitimate crown comes close but looses its lustre later on by having too many same same girls and getting a bit lost in the gameplay.

For western it is probably Culture Shock or Karma, but Big Brother back when it was still be developed was the best single experience, the Eric stuff was so hot it got me into NTR.
The Taffy Tales NTR update.
As above, its going to take years but Darnell finally railing the girls will be glorious.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
The Taffy Tales NTR update.

As above, its going to take years but Darnell finally railing the girls will be glorious.
Holy shit. NTR like netorare? Lost track of their updates since I always thought they wouldn't implement that and just be like Summertime Saga. Damn, need to play it again.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Holy shit. NTR like netorare? Lost track of their updates since I always thought they wouldn't implement that and just be like Summertime Saga. Damn, need to play it again.
I picked that one up after that Netorare addition, Never played the non NTR part, but its solid Netorare with what ive played. Probably even better if you have the non NTR part for build up.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I picked that one up after that Netorare addition, Never played the non NTR part, but its solid Netorare with what ive played. Probably even better if you have the non NTR part for build up.
I think I stopped playing after Episode 3. It was just basically the same old MC fucks everyone. Glad they opened up to the NTR route. Most of their followers won't be happy tho.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
I think I stopped playing after Episode 3. It was just basically the same old MC fucks everyone. Glad they opened up to the NTR route. Most of their followers won't be happy tho.
Yeah they cried so hard that the next update is going to be vanilla only, the Netorare route should continue in the update after that. Only problem is their updates are 4-7 months apart, which means sometime between March-September 2024 for the next NTR update.

Totally worth the wait imo.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Yeah they cried so hard that the next update is going to be vanilla only, the Netorare route should continue in the update after that. Only problem is their updates are 4-7 months apart, which means sometime between March-September 2024 for the next NTR update.

When I first played the game, there was an encounter between the MC's mom and Darnell (black dude). Then I thought to myself, surely they'll do something about this guy wanting to fuck the MC's mom. Years later, it's a dream come true.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Too bad they started to rely heavily on ai cg. It is very obvious. Especially seems like the ntr path has been mainly delegated to AI...

• Sad
Reactions: Reven23

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

1- Leanne 2 of legitimate crown. It´s my favorite because there is big number of waifus and all can be stolen by the enemy, Also this is the only game where i felt that i was "playing a game" more than "waiting for an H scene".

2- A rift in the crypt. I love NTR games where both the men and the woman in the relationship can be corrupted

3- Dungeon bride. Looks like it will also be a complex game where you will suffer to protect all your waifus from both your enemies and male friends

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Too bad they started to rely heavily on ai cg. It is very obvious. Especially seems like the ntr path has been mainly delegated to AI...
I saw some of it in the thread. Three arms and six fingers lmao. Can't win them all, I guess.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Getting bored of people complaining about the use AI even when used decently like in Taffy Tales...

Zairus

May 25, 2017
Getting bored of people complaining about the use AI even when used decently like in Taffy Tales...
Well, it's not a problem if it used decently, but 95% it's not. most dudes doesn't even want to do simple postwork to refine things a little.

Reactions: LordFrz
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes