• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Getting bored of people complaining about the use AI even when used decently like in Taffy Tales...
It is very noticeable, thus it is not used decently. It has the classic downfalls of ai like weirdly glossy skin and legs having like 3 billion muscles. Also floaty positioning that defies human posture and gravity.

I am tired of people defending ai art. I can understand if you have someone who is just really bad with art and has option of AI or nothing... but that is not true here. They are just lazy af.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
It is very noticeable, thus it is not used decently. It has the classic downfalls of ai like weirdly glossy skin and legs having like 3 billion muscles. Also floaty positioning that defies human posture and gravity.

I am tired of people defending ai art. I can understand if you have someone who is just really bad with art and has option of AI or nothing... but that is not true here. They are just lazy af.
There's really good AI art out there...yall just need to look for them. Most are bad because generative AI art is hard and takes time to get right / retouch / enhance, etc.

The Taffy Tales NTR update.
Can someone spoil what kind of NTR there is right now? I only remember Darnell, the sister, and the mom. I haven't played that game since forever.

What kind of events are there today and with whom? eg penetrative sex, rough sex between Darnell and...?

This below is what i read from the TaffyTales thread. Seems like nothing to me:

Netorare (NTR)
:
For v0.95.7 (Season 5) - There are two routes and players select which route they want to play at start up of the game: Main Route, a harem-based story, and the Netorare (NTR) Route, which is expected to also include kinks that Uberpie doesn't think harem fans will enjoy. When players create saves, it shows which route the save comes from.
For v0.89.8 and before - There is no netorare (NTR) per the definition of F95. One is a preview of netorare that leads nowhere. One is what the developer calls NTR, but is simply the MC pimping out one character in one scene, which does not fall under the current F95 definition of netorare. If you select "NO" at those two spots, there is nothing netorare (NTR) in anything in v0.89.8 or before.

Last edited:

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020

EAI (I call it Emulative Artificial Intelligence, because it isn't truly Artificial Intelligence) Tech is incredibly useful and convenient. But...

It makes us lazy, as Technology has a tendency to make us rather miserable. As we abuse it and use it wrongly and incorrectly. Currently, we have that issue with EAI Tech. And it is 99% it is used stupidly. This is why a lot of these "EAI Art" just seems so strange and wrong, almost like it felt like it had ZERO charm and soul, no human touch, just plainly soulless and meaningless. It requires a human being to refine the AI Artwork to truly make it shine. The EAI should simply be a tool to assist and help human beings, and not just automate everything. We migh as well keel over if that is the case as we lose purpose and meaning.

Anyways. That is enough philosophy from me. Take care and peace, everyone. I'm going back into the shadows.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
I know the answer is most likely no...but is there any English NTR ASMR or even subtitled? I got really into the ASMR hole recently and I love listening to the "through the wall" style ASMRs. I can understand a little here and there but my Japanese still isn't the best.

Reactions: Darkamo

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Engraved Pleasure - This first time game by a unknown developer is a knockout. Perfect art (everyone is beautiful), maps are perfectly sized, the backstory (engraving system) makes sense and I can see it be in a real anime / manga, the FMC has a good personality, the combat is engaging and mid-combat sex is the best there is in the world. BUT. The game is highly linear, the corruption doesn't make much sense (girl has a cool personality, supposedly smart, but lets the baddie treat her like a cum rag without trying to seriously stop him). The MC (you) has no love for FMC, does not display it. They don't date. They don't talk outside of work. There's no relationship. This game would've been an easy S if they just developed the romance between the FMC and MC a bit before having this outsider cuck them. It's a VERY strong first game; looking forward to game 2 which was announced.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Engraved Pleasure - This first time game by a unknown developer is a knockout. Perfect art (everyone is beautiful), maps are perfectly sized, the backstory (engraving system) makes sense and I can see it be in a real anime / manga, the FMC has a good personality, the combat is engaging and mid-combat sex is the best there is in the world. BUT. The game is highly linear, the corruption doesn't make much sense (girl has a cool personality, supposedly smart, but lets the baddie treat her like a cum rag without trying to seriously stop him). The MC (you) has no love for FMC, does not display it. They don't date. They don't talk outside of work. There's no relationship. This game would've been an easy S if they just developed the romance between the FMC and MC a bit before having this outsider cuck them. It's a VERY strong first game; looking forward to game 2 which was announced.
I think I was looking forward to Engraved Pleasure for a bit, but the story is what ruined it for me. Not the Engraved nonsense, because that's just a McGuffin to drive the plot. But like you said, the MC has no feelings for the FMC. So what do we have? You play a guy who knows a girl that gets into a sexual relationship because of blackmail.

Except it's worse than even being that disconnected because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Can someone spoil what kind of NTR there is right now? I only remember Darnell, the sister, and the mom. I haven't played that game since forever.

What kind of events are there today and with whom? eg penetrative sex, rough sex between Darnell and...?

This below is what i read from the TaffyTales thread. Seems like nothing to me:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I think I was looking forward to Engraved Pleasure for a bit, but the story is what ruined it for me. Not the Engraved nonsense, because that's just a McGuffin to drive the plot. But like you said, the MC has no feelings for the FMC. So what do we have? You play a guy who knows a girl that gets into a sexual relationship because of blackmail.

Except it's worse than even being that disconnected because
Yep, that crap pretty much killed the game for me. Art is OK, and the story up to that was just average imo. So once you get that bit of info its just done for me.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Did this get updated?
I think you can find the 1.5 version somewhere in here(since this one is 1.3 I assume 1.5 is atleast more up to date).

And on that topic, does any of you has his free game? he posted one at the end of august but the link is dead already.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I dont know, I had an issue with lack of expressions. The faces just almost never changed. Also we got to know the heroines for way too short a time at the beginning, I think that they should have put the reminiscence stuff at the beginning.

Played a long time ago, so maybe they reworked some of that, but for me the game was pretty meh.

Jul 12, 2020
Is it just me or did Engraved Pleasure and The Curse of Kubel have extremely similar artsyles and UI design despite being by completely different developers. Even the sexual history window in-game is the same. I replayed Kubel last night and I couldn't get that thought outta my head after that.

yooloozoo

Jul 10, 2023
I dont know, I had an issue with lack of expressions. The faces just almost never changed. Also we got to know the heroines for way too short a time at the beginning, I think that they should have put the reminiscence stuff at the beginning.

Played a long time ago, so maybe they reworked some of that, but for me the game was pretty meh.
It's just a smart(?) and slutty girl gal game
add a dispensable husband/boyfriend
Now you can add the NTR tag

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is it just me or did Engraved Pleasure and The Curse of Kubel have extremely similar artsyles and UI design despite being by completely different developers. Even the sexual history window in-game is the same. I replayed Kubel last night and I couldn't get that thought outta my head after that.
It is the same artist. At least for scene CG. Not sure about the busts.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes