Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
nvm horrible game for ntr
There's exactly 1 amazing NTR scene where the MC fantasizes about his ex-girlfriend. IMO one of the best description of NTR from a masterful woman writer. It's felt like it was breaking the MC's soul and I liked it.

In terms of the other scenes, such as the main girl, there really isn't NTR. You're controlling both characters. It's cheating if anything.

There's netori where the MC cucks his friend. There's some semblance of NTR where 2 additional women that MC could've been engaged with have sex (and it's pretty clear from the writing / perspective that you're suppose to see these transformations and feel "missed out" )

I don't think it's "horrible", it's just not standard NTR where the MC has to be in agonizing pain and remorse; we haven't gotten there yet. To be fair, I don't think we'll ever go there. In her last game, there was a scene where your girlfriend fucks this thug that bullied you while you're overseas. But there's no focus on the male. It's all on the corruption of the female.

Last edited:
Reactions: Second Season

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hey fellas, got a question for all of you. What kind of story do you guys like in an ntr? Sci-fi, modern day, forbidden relationships, etc.

I get that there are tons of ntr scenarios people have inputted in this thread, but not much on story(? Or maybe they are the same but I didn't understand them.)
setting doesnt mater. But I like it when the MC is not a tiny dick loser. If you give the player choices, the obvious choice that should realistically avoid NTR should instead lead to it. I want the MC to make all the correct choices but still lose to the clearly worse guy.

I like the guy that steals teh girl to be clearly the worse guy, either an ugly bastard or playboy that the girl outright hates at first, but she eventually falls for. But without having to resort to midcontrol/hypnosis/drugs.

I want the NTR to catch me off guard, not something I have to actively make the stupid choices so it leads to it. One of my favorite games is Lean 2, because its a long build up, and at one point you send the girls to teh capital to be safe while you defend the border in a decently long fight. And when you go back to teh capital, BAM! The Noble that was an asshole made himself king and is fucking the girls, including the kind one that nursed you back to health one time, and teh feisty one that always talked shit about the noble, lol. Game kinda get boring after that, and the non king routes are mea. But that one scene made the game one of my favorites.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
setting doesnt mater. But I like it when the MC is not a tiny dick loser. If you give the player choices, the obvious choice that should realistically avoid NTR should instead lead to it. I want the MC to make all the correct choices but still lose to the clearly worse guy.

I like the guy that steals teh girl to be clearly the worse guy, either an ugly bastard or playboy that the girl outright hates at first, but she eventually falls for. But without having to resort to midcontrol/hypnosis/drugs.

I want the NTR to catch me off guard, not something I have to actively make the stupid choices so it leads to it. One of my favorite games is Lean 2, because its a long build up, and at one point you send the girls to teh capital to be safe while you defend the border in a decently long fight. And when you go back to teh capital, BAM! The Noble that was an asshole made himself king and is fucking the girls, including the kind one that nursed you back to health one time, and teh feisty one that always talked shit about the noble, lol. Game kinda get boring after that, and the non king routes are mea. But that one scene made the game one of my favorites.
Whats up with all this hate for tiny dick loser MCs? I wanna play someone like that, cause it's nice change of pace comparing to real life, since I have humongous shlong and tons of chicks :BootyTime:

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Hey fellas, got a question for all of you. What kind of story do you guys like in an ntr? Sci-fi, modern day, forbidden relationships, etc.

I get that there are tons of ntr scenarios people have inputted in this thread, but not much on story(? Or maybe they are the same but I didn't understand them.)
I like the type where it´s not intentional. Like one circunstance separates the MC and his woman and the woman ends up with a guy that isn´t bad per se but ends up stealing the girl because unavoidable events that could be solved one normal way but end up being solved in an inmoral way corrupting both the boy and the FMC

Reactions: legraf

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Iirc , Adelaide 2.0 is the same with 1st one but it has extended routes to other npcs, has more endings and it's compressed better because some had performance issues before.
So I don't suppose you would recall if a version existed which involved a timetable to plan your day(s)?
I swear to god there was a variation of Adelaide Inn which had the aforementioned timetable, I just can't find it anymore.

I distinctly recall hating it, but I'm hoping to retain a copy of each notably different version.

Reactions: aa225741

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
So I don't suppose you would recall if a version existed which involved a timetable to plan your day(s)?
I swear to god there was a variation of Adelaide Inn which had the aforementioned timetable, I just can't find it anymore.

I distinctly recall hating it, but I'm hoping to retain a copy of each notably different version.
I only played the 2.0 version where there's no timetables in it. The only VN h-games I played with annoying timetables was from Rascou games.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Indeed, what do you mean? Ryuugames is one of the best sites when it comes to japanese games
Oh, I had no idea Ryuugames was such a great site.
The main disadvantage of that site is that they do not specify which version of the game they are posting.
And, to the best of my knowledge, they rarely update their games when a new version is out.
at least indicated the version of the game they were posting.
And every now and then, they update the games they've already posted to the most recent version.
Correct Me If I'm Wrong though.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Oh, I had no idea Ryuugames was such a great site.
The main disadvantage of that site is that they do not specify which version of the game they are posting.
And, to the best of my knowledge, they rarely update their games when a new version is out.
at least indicated the version of the game they were posting.
And every now and then, they update the games they've already posted to the most recent version.
Correct Me If I'm Wrong though.
well it certainly isnt a very polished site. And I think its not many people behind it to really keep it updated. But at least they got a lot of games and good providers (such as mega).

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Hey, I am looking for this game:
Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku Gaiden 1
Did anybody played it and have a link ?

It was good, but doesn't feel "NTRish" since this was when Marina still dating Ojisama. Gaiden 2 Marina was better, because she already "expert" on sex.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
It must be it. But there was and update to the game with some new content I think and this version is sadly untranslated.

terkokomin111

Mar 25, 2023
Looks like Dear Princess was something that released in monthly installments in demo discs in an ero magazine, Tech Gian, around 97-99. Probably never saw a 'complete' version and why it's hard to find. Someone uploaded a bunch of the discs to internet archive but I'm not sure where it'd begin or end. I checked out one of the discs and it did have something related to Dear Princess on it but I can't really be assed to set up a win95 emulator. It looks like it might not be worth the effort but it's better than nothing.
archive.org/details/tech-gian-199809
archive.org/details/tech-gian-1998-11
archive.org/details/tg-199901

I'm late to the party because I missed it, but I'll join the topic.
These TECH GIANs contain the Dear Princess compilation, 1 through 3.
It is complete in 3.
But you are right, it is difficult to prepare old win95 system environment.
If you unzip Storyxxx.LZH, in the GAME folder, you will find a txt file, so you can translate that while looking at the pictures.
However, these are very old.
It will be a tedious and little rewarding treasure hunt.

Reactions: Pango_12 and kotfpp

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
archive.org/details/tech-gian-199809
archive.org/details/tech-gian-1998-11
archive.org/details/tg-199901

I'm late to the party because I missed it, but I'll join the topic.
These TECH GIANs contain the Dear Princess compilation, 1 through 3.
It is complete in 3.
But you are right, it is difficult to prepare old win95 system environment.
If you unzip Storyxxx.LZH, in the GAME folder, you will find a txt file, so you can translate that while looking at the pictures.
However, these are very old.
It will be a tedious and little rewarding treasure hunt.
What's Dear Princess and what does it have to do with ntr?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes