Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jaden000

May 30, 2020
There's been a lot of lazy producers cashing out from the surge in demand for the ntr niche. Like woah, my slutty wife is off on her own again. What can she possibly be doing hmmm. It might as well be vanilla since the producers usually don't bother giving you a reason to care about the characters getting ntr'd.

I do agree that most ntr is enjoyable from a 3rd party perspective like watching a train wreck. However the ones that go above and beyond manages to squeeze some empathy out of the viewer in order to twist the knife further. Not quite self insert but something like if it happened to a friend. I recently read the webtoon Loser and it had an interesting premise where a good girl fell into a life of prostitution but over the span of the start of the webtoon was on the verge of being redeemed. The villain was comically evil which was funny as well. It was almost edging in a way where she's always on the verge of being saved only to fall back down.
It is actually comical most of these NTR games the boyfriend/husband is practically nonexistent. I wouldn’t have an issue of it was just corruption tag but they try to bait you in with NTR

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I wish more people are like you, just taking the silent approach when it comes to ntr hating. As for liking ntr stuff, was it recently? If so, welcome to the community.
I’ve lurked in the NTR space for a while and I have hardly met any mentally unstable NTR fan who goes around insulting/death threats to other creators. Sure, ppl get passionate about about arguing about their favorite NTR type. As for the other side of the spectrum, I see those unstable people on a weekly basis.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
No worries, I enjoyed the read. Im just curious on what everyone's ntr origin story here and by far , yours was the most intriguing one that I've read.
No one asked me, but since you guys are on this topic I will say it anyway:BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Oh boy Night Shift Nurses,that's some delicious classic right there. I love that h-series.

Yeah, sometimes those intrusive thoughts can open a perspective that changes you.

Minako, I enjoyed that game as well. It has it's own unique twist on the female mc ntr troupe. As for Thug Hero, it's a classic.

I loved the fact that it started out as netorase but then the woman would start doing things behind MC's back, sleeping and smoking with her work colleague..
This one. This is the only way I'm gonna enjoy netorase, that in the end it turns into ntr making the mc oblivious of the fact.
Anyway, best of luck on your game dev endeavors.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I like NTR but i feel there to much Fantasy NTR lately most games these days are NTR fantasy and i feel it’s start to get boring I’ve played this game that is Not NTR but a modern horror sex game it all pixelated and it’s really good but I kinda wish there were more modern NTR or Futuristic NTR I kinda want modern rpg NTR version of Taimanin Asagi ,Taimanin Yukikaze or NTR sci fi we’re the heroines are aliens or female Robots that would be like 2b or really robot like

Reactions: LordFrz and Creamzo

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I've been trying to remember the name of a game that was also text based and it was a space management game, in japanese, you had a few actions you could do during your turn, and other factions/characters did theirs too. It wasn't completely translated, and I think its been mentioned here on this topic too (but haven't been able to find its name), it was like 4x or something. Its not TiTs or the space game from ERA, when I downloaded it, and I think I might have downloaded it from ULMF. There were some NTR in it, you could have your girl stolen or you could also steal them from others, could even get them pregnant and their partners could find out and all. Does it sound familiar for anyone?

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
This is kinda NTR I guess this is horror game I mention it’s awesome and scary as fuck
And it’s all pixelated
Thx for the discovery. I know this one so it's not an unknow dev for me, but I didn't know he (or she) was working on this.
It looks really cool.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I've been trying to remember the name of a game that was also text based and it was a space management game, in japanese, you had a few actions you could do during your turn, and other factions/characters did theirs too. It wasn't completely translated, and I think its been mentioned here on this topic too (but haven't been able to find its name), it was like 4x or something. Its not TiTs or the space game from ERA, when I downloaded it, and I think I might have downloaded it from ULMF. There were some NTR in it, you could have your girl stolen or you could also steal them from others, could even get them pregnant and their partners could find out and all. Does it sound familiar for anyone?
Finally found it, if anyone is ever looking for it in the future, its called RAI-7PUK.

Reactions: Lurkingpro

MG9

Jul 7, 2017
maybe this

Edit: dang beat me to it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lurkingpro and Dnds

Komarun

Jul 9, 2018
Time to make a game. Typical otome game setup female protagonist with male capture targets. You get to go around dating and sleeping with whoever you like. Then at the end of the game as you're banging 6 of them at once you get the dialogue option to reveal you were married the whole time.
The title should be "small cock husband that can't satisfy wife DEVASTATED at UNBELIEVABLE betrayal of pure wholesome wife [NTR] [CORRUPTION]"

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I like NTR but i feel there to much Fantasy NTR lately most games these days are NTR fantasy and i feel it’s start to get boring I’ve played this game that is Not NTR but a modern horror sex game it all pixelated and it’s really good but I kinda wish there were more modern NTR or Futuristic NTR I kinda want modern rpg NTR version of Taimanin Asagi ,Taimanin Yukikaze or NTR sci fi we’re the heroines are aliens or female Robots that would be like 2b or really robot like
A new Taimanin Yukikaze would be dope, loved the first one, but while 2 had great art it kinda went with a story I didn't care for. Sucks they took that world to a mobile gatch game >.<

A Taimanin Yukikaze kind of game but rpg maker top down rpg style would be fuckin awesome. SOrgante the sequil to Raiohgar was really good in the Ugly BAstard route, I hope we get more with that kinda style too.

I agree we see a lot of the same kind of games a lot. The downside to rpgmaker, its too easy to just slap together a generic fantasy rpg with all teh free assets, lol. OIr one game will come outs thats a new concept and suddenly we get 10 more crappy ripoffs shortly after. Last one I remember was getting a whole slew of bad "stranded on an island survival" games in a short time. lol

Jul 12, 2020
Oh shit....Retro Lab. Haven't heard about them in so long. When is the release of this game?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
do you have sauce for a virgin bride? where do you download it?

edit: found it why did it get abandoned
The dev, sukebe_sensei, said on several occasions that he was still working on the game, but that he had another job in his daily life and worked on the game at his own pace... A long time passed and I never heard from him again and he doesn't have a Patreon page either, just a website where you could donate if you wanted; The game was always free so he didn't really have the "pressure" to continue working on it

Reactions: jaden000

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Just remembered something. Am I the only who's disappointed that Tachibana-san Chi no Dansei Jijou still hasn't been animated after all these years? And to answer @closeopenbrutal's questions, this is one of the first doujins I read that I thought was just a simple read but actually had a plot twist. I was really surprised when they all got fucked during their vacation. This doujin awakened something, that's for sure lmao.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes