Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019
I stumbled upon a new chinese NTR game creator on Cien, he released a demo that has around 2-3 hours of gameplay. The plot basically revolves around 2 couples participating in a human observation experiment, where they need to complete challenges and live together for 30 days.

The demo does not contain any CG (since its an early demo), but you get to play up to 15 days. I was initially skeptical, but surprisingly, the game even without CG was pretty promising. It places an heavy emphasis on hidden NTR and slow burn corruption. I strongly recommend to give it a try.

1698414553139.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lolicon77 and ktez

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
A new Taimanin Yukikaze would be dope, loved the first one, but while 2 had great art it kinda went with a story I didn't care for. Sucks they took that world to a mobile gatch game >.<

A Taimanin Yukikaze kind of game but rpg maker top down rpg style would be fuckin awesome. SOrgante the sequil to Raiohgar was really good in the Ugly BAstard route, I hope we get more with that kinda style too.

I agree we see a lot of the same kind of games a lot. The downside to rpgmaker, its too easy to just slap together a generic fantasy rpg with all teh free assets, lol. OIr one game will come outs thats a new concept and suddenly we get 10 more crappy ripoffs shortly after. Last one I remember was getting a whole slew of bad "stranded on an island survival" games in a short time. lol
sci fi NTR game would be more interesting we got robot girls and alien girls with ai

Reactions: LordFrz

Kenjisuke

Nov 17, 2022
Just remembered something. Am I the only who's disappointed that Tachibana-san Chi no Dansei Jijou still hasn't been animated after all these years? And to answer @closeopenbrutal's questions, this is one of the first doujins I read that I thought was just a simple read but actually had a plot twist. I was really surprised when they all got fucked during their vacation. This doujin awakened something, that's for sure lmao.
I'm more disappointed by the fact that the author completely disappeared 4 years ago without saying a word leaving his current doujin unfinished.
If you're going to disappear at least post a tweet to tell your fans or something.
Assuming he hasn't died, obviously.

• Sad
Reactions: Reven23

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Just completed few days span of time in playing it in japanese, and so far i see this as perfect beginner level japanese material, you won't likely find anything easier than that, really. I've seen few people dabbling in japanese in this thread, so i can recommend you to try this one out.

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
Hope someone will indulge me on this:

When did you start knowing about ntr? When did you start to enjoy it? Was it love at first sight kind of situation?
As for me, I am not actually like NTR as concept of "stealing someone lover" etc, but I like corruption and slutty girls, and such girl having a boyfriend is nice addition to her sluttiness, like cherry on the top, same with some niche scenes that could be found there like infamous stealth sex in front of obvious cuck or sex during phone call and so on, I suppose you called it "mystery NTR" here, it's good thrilling setup when done right. Firstly I was neutral to it, was more into gangbangs, tentacles and so on, mostly looking for good artstyle, not plot points. Don't remember when started with NTR actually, maybe with [Menosuke] Birthday!! CG set and [Kumoi Takashi] Himitsu no Melody doujin (these are the most old NTR works on my HDD, so it might be the case). First one had phone sex scene and it was first time I found such thing and second one is this case of a slutty girl (with futa girlfriend) for whom one dick is not enough so she is fucking with two other futa girls behind girlfriend back. Later was famous [Jin] Tachibana-san circumstances with men series and Shinozuka Yuuji's works and so on.

Don't like netorase actually, because it feels retarded (but justified when it turns to netorare) and netori because it's hard to root for scumbag bull in most cases, but can go through it if it have good art and scenes. Also there are cases with unbearable cuck who is so annoying and clearly don't deserve girl that NTR is really welcome. And another NTR-welcome category is the man ntring yuri pair, too bad it's rare, maybe someone can suggest something like that. Also don't like when it tries to be overemotional drama, prefer it to be lighthearted or comedic even, with no heavy rape, suffering, humilation and so on. Because of all of that most times it hit or miss with me, for example I don't like much most of the games that heavily appreciated over NTR-fans, such as Scars of Summer or Raiohgar for example, these are have some good scenes of course but overall impression is meh (not to mention ugliest bastards I've ever seen in Scars of Summer, and I am even fine with bestiality genre but ugly bastards just not click with me).
P.S. sorry for the bad english, not my first language, hope this long-ass text isn't too painful to read (impying anyone would read it, hehehe).

Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Just remembered something. Am I the only who's disappointed that Tachibana-san Chi no Dansei Jijou still hasn't been animated after all these years? And to answer @closeopenbrutal's questions, this is one of the first doujins I read that I thought was just a simple read but actually had a plot twist. I was really surprised when they all got fucked during their vacation. This doujin awakened something, that's for sure lmao.
Because hentai animation studios are incompetent like they have so many catalog of doujins to adapt from yet they constantly choose shitty vns. I supported a lot of Japanese artists but hentai animation I just can’t see myself doing it. Idk how they make profits and there’s like monthly releases and basically horrible or ruined by the studio

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Don't like netorase actually, because it feels retarded (but justified when it turns to netorare) and netori because it's hard to root for scumbag bull in most cases, but can go through it if it have good art and scenes.
Lmao feel the same netorase without ntr just doesn’t work for me. That is one the few just justification in ntr happening. protagonist playing with fire in those situations and can backfire.

yooloozoo

Jul 10, 2023
Best not to animate
The quality of recent H animations is worse than 20 years ago
Many fan animation studios or 2D LIVE short films are of much higher quality
Such as theobrobine、Rinhee、かまくらら (tomin(トーミン)、Studio34

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Because hentai animation studios are incompetent like they have so many catalog of doujins to adapt from yet they constantly choose shitty vns. I supported a lot of Japanese artists but hentai animation I just can’t see myself doing it. Idk how they make profits and there’s like monthly releases and basically horrible or ruined by the studio
Hentai animations always suck, change my mind. Real men of culture read hentai, not watch.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
600 cg... holy crap
Because it's all AI generic crap. I actually don't mind AI if the story is good, but 600 just tells me they pumped it up with as much as they could for the big number. Au, also they animated some stuff, so each frame is a picture, lol.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
So is the game not out yet? Not completed? If so were can I get this? If not when is it coming out?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes