Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Pipuko2

Aug 28, 2022
I am also into NTR because of corruption they're practically synonyms, hahaha. Oh boy.. I loved VN's from Lilith. What a shame that they put all their focus on some gacha-crap.
I think I was also influenced by the harem genre in anime where the protagonists are pathetic AF. Passive nerds who are always backing out, and when I saw the exact same protagonist archetype in NTR who's getting cucked I felt some sense of justice. :4Head:

It's the kids.. who mix fantasy and reality by imagining themselves in the shoes of the protagonist in some harem.
Can you imagine the shock and fear they feel when they can't help it but keep imagining themselves in the shoes of the MC in NTR? haha :HideThePain:
What Lilith games? any thread of that game in this forum?

yooloozoo

Jul 10, 2023
Do they also make wuxia/xianxia stories?
I want to try an ntr one that is actually focusing on the oblivious ntred mc and not netori nor the female character pov.
If China didn't have such censorship heavy laws, so much nice content would be made...
And even with them, some content is already made.
Of course there are, and there are many
The mainstream is modern themes NTR
The next should be wuxia, ancient themes, and xianxia.
Many wuxia are adaptations of well-known xianxia,
such as Mr. Jin Yong's "The Heaven and the Dragon Sword"

Among them, the most popular female characters should be Xiao Longnu(小龍女) and Huang Rong(黃蓉).
In fact, the heroine Xiao Longnu in The Legend of the Condor Heroes was raped in the original plot.
The least of them should be game fandom, science fiction and super powers, as well as themes such as
"デスマーチからはじまる異世界狂想曲" where the soul travels to another world
(I don't know how to say this theme in English, it is called "travel(穿越)" in the Chinese area)

The forum I mentioned is just a small forum with many excellent authors in it.
Various other online novel websites will also have NTR authors (including pirated websites)
but more of them may be adapted into R18 versions.

Travel includes travel to ancient times, the future, multiverse, different worlds(異世界/Isekai)
and different worlds, including games, movies, comics and other works. Works such as Marvel are very popular.
Adapting fan fiction is considered a niche(but the number is still considerable)
Especially recently due to policy suppression (mainstream online novel website)
Because they can’t adapt fan fiction into TV series and games to make more money

But the R18 adaptation is not affected very much
Because it is illegal and cannot make money
Authors like to adapt harem-type novels the most
like "極品家丁 、斗破蒼穹(Fight to break the sky)"
Because you have many beautiful and powerful women who love you, right?
(YT has a version with animation + English subtitles
Called "一等家丁/First Class Servant")

My English is terrible, use GOOGLE rough translation
If you want to read Chinese novels, you can use GPT to translate them
1.jpg
This is the number of novels I collected about five years ago
I still briefly screened the ones whose writing style couldn’t be too bad.
I haven’t finished reading it (I don’t have the time and don’t have that much “stamina”)
Most of them are not finished, and I don’t have much time to check them one by one to see if they are finished.
It’s not difficult to find excellent works on that forum.
Look for the articles with the most replies and the most excitement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Second Season

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Among them, the most popular female characters should be Xiao Longnu(小龍女) and Huang Rong(黃蓉).
In fact, the heroine Xiao Longnu in The Legend of the Condor Heroes was raped in the original plot.
The least of them should be game fandom, science fiction and super powers, as well as themes such as
"デスマーチからはじまる異世界狂想曲" where the soul travels to another world
(I don't know how to say this theme in English, it is called "travel(穿越)" in the Chinese area)
Transmigration/Reincarnation, depending if the soul replaces someone or is a baby again.

The forum I mentioned is just a small forum with many excellent authors in it.
Various other online novel websites will also have NTR authors (including pirated websites)
but more of them may be adapted into R18 versions.
Thanks for the link, I'll take a look.

Travel includes travel to ancient times, the future, multiverse, different worlds(異世界/Isekai)
and different worlds, including games, movies, comics and other works. Works such as Marvel are very popular.
Adapting fan fiction is considered a niche(but the number is still considerable)
Especially recently due to policy suppression (mainstream online novel website)
Because they can’t adapt fan fiction into TV series and games to make more money

But the R18 adaptation is not affected very much
Because it is illegal and cannot make money
Authors like to adapt harem-type novels the most
like "極品家丁 、斗破蒼穹(Fight to break the sky)"
Because you have many beautiful and powerful women who love you, right?
(YT has a version with animation + English subtitles
Called "一等家丁/First Class Servant")
Do you have wuxia/xianxia or school harem recommendations with oblivious main character? And corruption of the harem behind his back?
Especially if the corrupted girls become evil and two faced, keeping a false front with the main character (but NOT becoming dumb sluts).

My English is terrible, use GOOGLE rough translation
If you want to read Chinese novels, you can use GPT to translate them
That's what I do, gpt is surprisingly good at translations.
It's just really hard to find proper synopsis of the stories lol.

View attachment 3045741
This is the number of novels I collected about five years ago
I still briefly screened the ones whose writing style couldn’t be too bad.
I haven’t finished reading it (I don’t have the time and don’t have that much “stamina”)
Most of them are not finished, and I don’t have much time to check them one by one to see if they are finished.
It’s not difficult to find excellent works on that forum.
Look for the articles with the most replies and the most excitement.
If you decide to share the folder some day I'd be very interested!
And yeah I'll take a look, I'm already looking at another forum sharing paywalled stories.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Alright, I'm trying to find games on a specific way, maybe you guys can help me.

I'm looking for games:

- With NTR and Male protagonist, where the MC is the one 'choosing' what the girl can do or not;

- The girl don't want to do it, but her 'man' tell her to do it, so she does it (the least she enjoy, the best);

- The girl is forced to do some extreme things, like rimjob, drinking piss, bestiality, etc (all extremes fetishes, minus scat, I hate it)

- Some options to change her, like putting nipple piercings or tattoos (even if you don't choose, but this end up happening to her, by her man order);

- it can be wife, gf, party member, sister, everything. Since the MC fucks her.

I have a thing with this: Netorase where the man own his girl like a slave and share her, while she don't want, and order her to do humilliatin and demeaning things.

Very specific, I know, probably won't find any game like that.

Reactions: hsehsing

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Alright, I'm trying to find games on a specific way, maybe you guys can help me.

I'm looking for games:

- With NTR and Male protagonist, where the MC is the one 'choosing' what the girl can do or not;

- The girl don't want to do it, but her 'man' tell her to do it, so she does it (the least she enjoy, the best);

- The girl is forced to do some extreme things, like rimjob, drinking piss, bestiality, etc (all extremes fetishes, minus scat, I hate it)

- Some options to change her, like putting nipple piercings or tattoos (even if you don't choose, but this end up happening to her, by her man order);

- it can be wife, gf, party member, sister, everything. Since the MC fucks her.

I have a thing with this: Netorase where the man own his girl like a slave and share her, while she don't want, and order her to do humilliatin and demeaning things.

Very specific, I know, probably won't find any game like that.
You will not find many ntr games with extreme content like scat, vore and so on.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
tell me if does this game has group scene ? or just sole female every scene
Havnt played the game much. The game is worst as hell. But checked the images folder and it looks like there is only one group scene with both girls. Think its the ending. The other scenes are female + male / tentacle / gangbang.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes