Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018

CelestialSpider

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2023
I immediately get

Failed to load
img/layers/clouds3.png

error after the first lines of dialogue. which is weird because i don't even see a folder named layers in the img folder...
I Uploaded The New One Hope Nothing Wrong With It Im So Sorry about That apparently "Exclude Unused Files" in Rpgmaker caused it to be deleted

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
Guys please help i need your help, please recommend me about dominating a kingdom or empire, made my own NTR harem especially NTR-ing the Queen MILF and dethrone the old poor king! also having the Queen impregnated by protagonist and entire woman in the kingdom, that could be dream of life!!! any recommendations?
PS:already played peasant quest and queen who adopted goblin.

Last edited:

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Guys please help i need your help, please recommend me about dominating a kingdom or empire, made my own NTR harem especially NTR-ing the Queen MILF and dethrone the old poor king! also having the Queen impregnated by protagonist and entire woman in the kingdom, that could be dream of life!!! any recommendations?
PS:already played peasant quest and queen who adopted goblin.
Have you tried Sincubbus' Queen of Spade? Literally copied Queen Who Adopted a Goblin. He just replaced the goblin with a black man.

Last edited:

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
Alright, I'm trying to find games on a specific way, maybe you guys can help me.

I'm looking for games:

- With NTR and Male protagonist, where the MC is the one 'choosing' what the girl can do or not;

- The girl don't want to do it, but her 'man' tell her to do it, so she does it (the least she enjoy, the best);

- The girl is forced to do some extreme things, like rimjob, drinking piss, bestiality, etc (all extremes fetishes, minus scat, I hate it)

- Some options to change her, like putting nipple piercings or tattoos (even if you don't choose, but this end up happening to her, by her man order);

- it can be wife, gf, party member, sister, everything. Since the MC fucks her.

I have a thing with this: Netorase where the man own his girl like a slave and share her, while she don't want, and order her to do humilliatin and demeaning things.

Very specific, I know, probably won't find any game like that.
Do u know of any games like this?
The closest that comes to mind would be The Tyrant

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
does that game not have a dedicated post for it yet? Cant seem to find one if it does.
Nope, people were talking about it a lot on Fujino's SAO game thread but the mods didn't like that so i haven't even mentioned it there.

I don't even want to mention it again because aparently even talking about alternatives to kill time until the next updates is "against the rules", soon even talking about the source material will be against the rules too xD

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes