Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

nostalgia123

Oct 22, 2022
this got updated, anyone has it or knows where to find?
does that game not have a dedicated post for it yet? Cant seem to find one if it does.
Nope, people were talking about it a lot on Fujino's SAO game thread but the mods didn't like that so i haven't even mentioned it there.

I don't even want to mention it again because aparently even talking about alternatives to kill time until the next updates is "against the rules", soon even talking about the source material will be against the rules too xD
I genuinely wouldn't even bother trying to play the new one. The game seems to have been completely re-vamped from the start with a new premise (same characters), but the models are worse, animations are back to the initial release style where it's blatantly looping every second or 2 and you finish playing in like 10 minutes or something. There were a few scenes but... was a huge disappointment honestly.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I genuinely wouldn't even bother trying to play the new one. The game seems to have been completely re-vamped from the start with a new premise (same characters), but the models are worse, animations are back to the initial release style where it's blatantly looping every second or 2 and you finish playing in like 10 minutes or something. There were a few scenes but... was a huge disappointment honestly.
You talking about the 1.8 or the previous one? I know the premise was new (and i actually like it more now) but was it changed again?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
We're almost there boys

Didnt even notice that demo was out. Or I just forgot about it since I never touch demos. But yeah, theres a demo for those interested.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
We're almost there boys

Didnt even notice that demo was out. Or I just forgot about it since I never touch demos. But yeah, theres a demo for those interested.
Demo was great. Can't wait for the full game. Although, I might have to wear three pants when I play this game.

Day 1. Good luck comrades.

Reactions: VermillioN

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Demo was great. Can't wait for the full game. Although, I might have to wear three pants when I play this game.

Day 1. Good luck comrades.
Cant wait either. I'm guessing the plot is just your average one, but Im just here for the animation and scenes. Always a fan of this dev that's why I'm biased on playing all of his works even if it's not complex.

Oh, and I guess some people MIGHT enjoy the game as well since it's male mc.

Reactions: VermillioN

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Just hope no one raw google MTL this one lol.
Cuz it will drop the chance of getting better translation to almost zero.
Chat gpt is fine though.

Reactions: Animefan_09

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Im hoping dazedanon will pick it up. I can wait for a few days to see who can edit mtl the game,heck I can even wait longer if there's a fan tl or official tl .

Reactions: jaden000

Thunderdong

Oct 28, 2020
whatever happened to that one game that was being made were your village got burned down and you had to move in with your uncle pepe and he steals your sister?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ktez

En89

Apr 22, 2019
whatever happened to that one game that was being made were your village got burned down and you had to move in with your uncle pepe and he steals your sister?
„Between Dream and Reality“, has a thread on this site. Game is still in Development as far as I know. Thing got delayed initially plus the dev broke his arm or something a while back which slowed it down even more.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Heres the new demo from neko majin, I really like how he merged part of his previous work mechanics with the ones from sorgante, I hope it end well implemented in whatevs he want to do

We're almost there boys

Maybe Im biased but I really looking forward to play it, I really liked the animations he did for this one certainly a contender for one of the best ntr games of 2023

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Heres the new demo from neko majin, I really like how he merged part of his previous work mechanics with the ones from sorgante, I hope it end well implemented in whatevs he want to do
Is the game far from completion?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Im hoping dazedanon will pick it up. I can wait for a few days to see who can edit mtl the game,heck I can even wait longer if there's a fan tl or official tl .
In case nobody wants to translate it, I might give it a shot.
I already translated the game's early demo back in the day.
But it'll take too long, thus it's best to use chat gpt instead.

However, according to dlsite, the game will be released in late November.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
In case nobody wants to translate it, I might give it a shot.
I already translated the game's early demo back in the day.
But it'll take too long, thus it's best to use chat gpt instead.

However, according to dlsite, the game will be released in late November.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ooh nice. What's your time estimation if you ever going to pick it up?

Meh...fuck NNN.I'm a weirdo but not on that level.

Last edited:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Ooh nice. What's your time estimation if you ever going to pick it up?

Meh...fuck NNN.I'm a weirdo but not that on that level.
It depends, by how big the game will be.
To give you an idea, Netorase no Saki took about a week to translate, NTR Survival Z took almost a month, and engraved pleasure took several months.
But there's a high chance that dazed will pick this game up, so who knows?
Just, please don't be any raw mtl. It'll kill the hope for decent translation ever.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes