Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Heres the new demo from neko majin, I really like how he merged part of his previous work mechanics with the ones from sorgante, I hope it end well implemented in whatevs he want to do
Just finished the demo. I really like the maps. It's feels cozy if that makes sense. Can't wait for the full game next year.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Anyone know the exact release date?
Also is the demo the one from like 3 (ish) months back or a more recent one?
Just finished the demo. I really like the maps. It's feels cozy if that makes sense. Can't wait for the full game next year.
I liked the map in the demo too and also the gameplay. But the demo is very short and it is really tedious to find the female MC at each time of the day without any clue. As it changes all the time. Its also hard to find events.

Also I do hope - cause there are a lot of possible antagonists - that the different routes with either of them have a good narrative. corruption arc and go deeper and not like 3 or 4 scenes and thats it. Well we will see.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I liked the map in the demo too and also the gameplay. But the demo is very short and it is really tedious to find the female MC at each time of the day without any clue. As it changes all the time. Its also hard to find events.

Also I do hope - cause there are a lot of possible antagonists - that the different routes with either of them have a good narrative. corruption arc and go deeper and not like 3 or 4 scenes and thats it. Well we will see.
I didn't translate it and I was basically skipping the dialogues. The bastard hypnotized her right? I agree with adding more antagonists and routes.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019

There's a skill in the skill tree that let you know the current location of the female MC.
Here, use this.
I'm kinda bored, so I translated the game's UI, items, skills, QoF (Quality of Life), and such.

yooloozoo

Jul 10, 2023
Alright, I'm trying to find games on a specific way, maybe you guys can help me.

I'm looking for games:

- With NTR and Male protagonist, where the MC is the one 'choosing' what the girl can do or not;

- The girl don't want to do it, but her 'man' tell her to do it, so she does it (the least she enjoy, the best);

- The girl is forced to do some extreme things, like rimjob, drinking piss, bestiality, etc (all extremes fetishes, minus scat, I hate it)

- Some options to change her, like putting nipple piercings or tattoos (even if you don't choose, but this end up happening to her, by her man order);

- it can be wife, gf, party member, sister, everything. Since the MC fucks her.

I have a thing with this: Netorase where the man own his girl like a slave and share her, while she don't want, and order her to do humilliatin and demeaning things.

Very specific, I know, probably won't find any game like that.
eraAS
erAV

ERA is Pure word game
If you can accept it, it's actually quite fun.

look like this
1.jpg

saell

Apr 17, 2019
Hi.can anyone join the Netorare Discord server? they discuss 3 authors terasu,laliberte,ratatatat.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021

What is the end of the demo? I'm stuck at the second day/mission in the ruins. The one with the 2 blue slime and the clock.
If i go to the end of the ruin and interact with the circle at the end i come back to the main menu.
But considering what you said that's not the end?

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
What is the end of the demo? I'm stuck at the second day/mission in the ruins. The one with the 2 blue slime and the clock.
If i go to the end of the ruin and interact with the circle at the end i come back to the main menu.
But considering what you said that's not the end?
I think sfoMMA85 confused your comment for a different Demo cause I had the same experience as you and nothing like what sfoMMA85 describing.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I think sfoMMA85 confused your comment for a different Demo cause I had the same experience as you and nothing like what sfoMMA85 describing.
Thats exactly how it is. I confused the games. But yeah the demo of the game you mean ends right there on the second day at the ruins.

I was talking about this game:

sorry for the confusion ^^

Reactions: Prettz

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
There's a skill in the skill tree that let you know the current location of the female MC.
Here, use this.
I'm kinda bored, so I translated the game's UI, items, skills, QoF (Quality of Life), and such.
I didn't translate it and I was basically skipping the dialogues. The bastard hypnotized her right? I agree with adding more antagonists and routes.
Also for your information (refer to the posts above). I was talking about this game:

There is already a thread for the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-ntr-knight-war-shop.147974/

Demo looks good mostly. There are some big downsides the game has though... still overall it had something to it...

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Also for your information (refer to the posts above). I was talking about this game:

There is already a thread for the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-ntr-knight-war-shop.147974/

Demo looks good mostly. There are some big downsides the game has though... still overall it had something to it...
Yeah, I know, the new War Shop game, right?
There's literally a skill that tells you where our heroine is.
Untitled.png

Reactions: sfoMMA85

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
So I have recently gotten back the first sketches for my spy ntr visual novel / trainer game. Pretty happy with how Agent Molly looks. A lot of the actual game is done with placeholder images just waiting for the artist to work through my roster of characters and cg so I can impliment them.

SquareImg.png

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Looks like the dev also has a fantia and another thing i have no idea what is, first time i see that platform xD

Shhhh someone shareeeeeeee xD

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Looks like the dev also has a fantia and another thing i have no idea what is, first time i see that platform xD

Shhhh someone shareeeeeeee xD
Yea, thats the FateDS game. His latest update dropped a couple of days ago but no leakers yet.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yea, thats the FateDS game. His latest update dropped a couple of days ago but no leakers yet.
I know is why i asked again and posted about the other platforms, i would wait like a week before asking again but this dev's link tend to get removed, not all but at least the Grand Order demo (wich was free) stopped working pretty quickly

Reactions: LordFrz

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Not sure if ya'll played Indecent Wife Hana recently, but it seems to be veering from netorase into pure NTR and its fucking great. The latest update (not on f95) is godly.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Not sure if ya'll played Indecent Wife Hana recently, but it seems to be veering from netorase into pure NTR and its fucking great. The latest update (not on f95) is godly.
it seems pure netorase when I saw it a while ago so until there is actual hardcore ntr path instead of fluff I'll try it again

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes