Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I liked the map in the demo too and also the gameplay. But the demo is very short and it is really tedious to find the female MC at each time of the day without any clue. As it changes all the time. Its also hard to find events.

Also I do hope - cause there are a lot of possible antagonists - that the different routes with either of them have a good narrative. corruption arc and go deeper and not like 3 or 4 scenes and thats it. Well we will see.
Yea agreed
would be a shame if it was just all at once and no routes and everything is just plastered there without much of a story.

Routa013

Mar 28, 2021
Anyone got the fixed demo for nukomajin's new game? I saw the recent post from ci-en and I'm assuming it was fixed?
jifguohfdsuhfdho.png

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Triangle Blue is a good contender, Gatenkei is probably another that is known more but from what i remember Triangle Blue makes it look short xD
Leanne 2 is prolly the longest one I've played.
Thank you , but already knew about both of them :cry:
Never played Triangle blue but from the pics it looks so vanilla :p
And Leanne is not my type, too many girls in a NTR games is a real turns off for me

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Never played Triangle blue but from the pics it looks so vanilla :p
Oh you sweet innocent child, is how vanilla it looks that hides some of the more hardcore ntr ever, and sure the original game was vanilla (and the prologue alone can give you diabetes) but that only make sthe ntr sweeter!

I only really played the Kyo route, wich is the longest ntr route, but for me it was the best anyway. To give you an idea how hardcore the dialogue and plot/scenes can get, 1 of the final ntr scenes has Akane outright laughing at the idea of her husband dying a dog's death on the side of the road while she is fucking.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Oh you sweet innocent child, is how vanilla it looks that hides some of the more hardcore ntr ever, and sure the original game was vanilla (and the prologue alone can give you diabetes) but that only make sthe ntr sweeter!

I only really played the Kyo route, wich is the longest ntr route, but for me it was the best anyway. To give you an idea how hardcore the dialogue and plot/scenes can get, 1 of the final ntr scenes has Akane outright laughing at the idea of her husband dying a dog's death on the side of the road while she is fucking.
i just watched some of the game pics and they looked so simple and generic so i thought its another lame ntr with boring scenes.
but damn , from what you said ... now im fully interested haha :sneaky:
thank you so much

Reactions: Animefan_09

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
i just watched some of the game pics and they looked so simple and generic so i thought its another lame ntr with boring scenes.
but damn , from what you said ... now im fully interested haha :sneaky:
thank you so much
Triangle Blue is one of the best and most classic dark NTR games. One day this mighty game perhaps will get a translation as well, so that I might as well enjoy it once again in its full pride.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
LMAO he really has to formulate it like that to not get his shit torn by salty vanilla cucks it's quite funny
Not really? Its non canon ntr thats there and you have to go out of way to see. For people who don't want to see it they don't have to and for people who either don't care either way or like ntr its more content on top the main game. Its not that deep.

Pipuko2

Aug 28, 2022
Has anyone tried this game?

It's supposed to be NTR but I can't find a thread of this game in this page. ¿Did anyone tried it? If so ¿Could it be shared?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019

Link please to play this game

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

its translated? i think its not on the page

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes