Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Routa013

Mar 28, 2021
What game i that?
It's this one:

Game looks promising and has heroine perspective like Gaptax's games. There's no thread for the game here afaik but I'm hoping for a hero who got the updated trial ver from that post.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Seems to be new
Feels like it might have hypnosis but no such thing in tags

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
So I have recently gotten back the first sketches for my spy ntr visual novel / trainer game. Pretty happy with how Agent Molly looks. A lot of the actual game is done with placeholder images just waiting for the artist to work through my roster of characters and cg so I can impliment them.

View attachment 3056142
Kinda remind me Annie from Shingeki no Kyojin. Hope there's a Mikasa lookalike too :p

Alright, I'm trying to find games on a specific way, maybe you guys can help me.

I'm looking for games:

- With NTR and Male protagonist, where the MC is the one 'choosing' what the girl can do or not;

- The girl don't want to do it, but her 'man' tell her to do it, so she does it (the least she enjoy, the best);

- The girl is forced to do some extreme things, like rimjob, drinking piss, bestiality, etc (all extremes fetishes, minus scat, I hate it)

- Some options to change her, like putting nipple piercings or tattoos (even if you don't choose, but this end up happening to her, by her man order);

- it can be wife, gf, party member, sister, everything. Since the MC fucks her.

I have a thing with this: Netorase where the man own his girl like a slave and share her, while she don't want, and order her to do humilliatin and demeaning things.

Very specific, I know, probably won't find any game like that.
I just got 1 recommendation for this question of mine, really there's NO NTR game like that out? Like, at least a dozen or so?

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I just got 1 recommendation for this question of mine, really there's NO NTR game like that out? Like, at least a dozen or so?
Autonoe's games, I guess? I can't recall but there are some games in which the son (MC) orders his mom to have sex with others.

Reactions: Feru452ax

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Kinda remind me Annie from Shingeki no Kyojin. Hope there's a Mikasa lookalike too :p

I am not really sure about ntr, but there is some girl sharing... the new personal assistant from blackheart games?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

What was the 1 recommendation btw?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

If it doesn't have to be a GF, that's basically every trainer to some degree. Especially ioY, which has a ton of sharing and she hates it (well her mind does, her pussy is another story) almost to the end. By no means would I call it NTR or even NTS though.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
What was the 1 recommendation btw?
Wasn't a game per say, but dude tried to help:

eraAS
erAV

ERA is Pure word game
If you can accept it, it's actually quite fun.

look like this
View attachment 3054797

If it doesn't have to be a GF, that's basically every trainer to some degree. Especially ioY, which has a ton of sharing and she hates it (well her mind does, her pussy is another story) almost to the end. By no means would I call it NTR or even NTS though.
I have played this one almost till the end already, one of my favourites. Only sad thing is that Ester doesn't get shared, etc.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
What is this? post is gated to subscription I guess
The new update of Fate Dark Secret, its from a chinesse dev similar to Fujino, well plot and characters were different obviously and itas not as well polished.

Personally i liked the latest version, waiting to see if anyone drops it here.

The part that anoys me is that i bet if i knew how i would probably find it on some chinesse pirate site xD

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes