Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
It's this one:

Game looks promising and has heroine perspective like Gaptax's games. There's no thread for the game here afaik but I'm hoping for a hero who got the updated trial ver from that post.
Oh YEA I remember that dev.
The only reason I never liked their games is that the FMC is a very expressionless character in most of them, like extreme levels of kuudere.

Also random side note. I hate it that more and more countries (including mine) are now changing laws forcing DLSite (for example) and other pages to block the country IP. Australia has been doing it for a while but there is even more countries now that straight up (indirectly) forbid you which pages to visit. Sucks ass. (And yea ik VPNs work, its just super annoying and its also a bit prices ofc)

Reactions: Animefan_09

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Oh YEA I remember that dev.
The only reason I never liked their games is that the FMC is a very expressionless character in most of them, like extreme levels of kuudere.

Also random side note. I hate it that more and more countries (including mine) are now changing laws forcing DLSite (for example) and other pages to block the country IP. Australia has been doing it for a while but there is even more countries now that straight up (indirectly) forbid you which pages to visit. Sucks ass. (And yea ik VPNs work, its just super annoying and its also a bit prices ofc)
I always found the kuudere thing quite unique. Except other than the red haired demon one the rest were kinda meh games overall.

jaden000

May 30, 2020

Anyone know if there is an mtl version of belfeast ntr work…

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020

I had an English patch but I already deleted it. I did put it in my Google Drive but I don't know where. That storage is a mess and I'm too lazy to find it. But I did download it from this very thread so you can try searching.

Last edited:

ancora

Oct 28, 2018

here

Sure, (MEGA)
Just extract and play (run game.exe).
Ignore the warning when opening the game, I don't know what it is and it never disturbs me when I'm playing.
The full save was somewhere between save 1-20, I don't remember which.
A warning, it's MTL. Google MTL.
The text wrap broke here and there, though it is mostly fine.
You can play it with JoiPlay, but there is a large lag in scenes for some reason.

That's all, enjoy. It's a fine game.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017

No, you need to either use mtool or standard hooking + textractor.
Edit : Looks like someone shared a google mtl, fair enough.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes