Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I wish I hadn't deleted it myself, I liked it better than whatever 1.8 is. They aren't even the same game, lol.

Don't get me wrong, the scenes are hot and well done. But the story is just stupid. If all I wanted was a bunch of hot sex scenes I would just browse Pixiv, lol.

Rin and Saber just leave at the start for some trip, then comeback with BBC tatoos. Then just invite some random black guy to come over and fuck them silly behind Shiros back. I'd rather watch how they got turned into cum addicts instead of just banging some rando they just met. If you just want a bunch of hot sex scenes with an already corrupted Rin and saber then you will probably like this. But it just tossed out everything it had built up before. :confused:

The one before 1.5 also had a gallery at the end, I really wish I had not deleted them, because I think they all have different scenes thinking about it.

1.8 has a folder called "movies" which has most of the 1.5 scenes. It's missing a saber scene though.
wait seriously? they offscreen the corruption?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I wish I hadn't deleted it myself, I liked it better than whatever 1.8 is. They aren't even the same game, lol.

Don't get me wrong, the scenes are hot and well done. But the story is just stupid. If all I wanted was a bunch of hot sex scenes I would just browse Pixiv, lol.

Rin and Saber just leave at the start for some trip, then comeback with BBC tatoos. Then just invite some random black guy to come over and fuck them silly behind Shiros back. I'd rather watch how they got turned into cum addicts instead of just banging some rando they just met. If you just want a bunch of hot sex scenes with an already corrupted Rin and saber then you will probably like this. But it just tossed out everything it had built up before. :confused:

The one before 1.5 also had a gallery at the end, I really wish I had not deleted them, because I think they all have different scenes thinking about it.

1.8 has a folder called "movies" which has most of the 1.5 scenes. It's missing a saber scene though.
The weird thing is that dialogue implies the event of the previous part happened and got "resolved" or something, but yeah i kind of preferred the previous one plot, at even if that one was also all over the place witht eh bad guys (i prefer 1 netori guy).

But personally i hope he continues this instead of wasting time starting over, that or somehow uses the previous game as base (if it doesn't eat time). Or just straight up picks somethign other than fate if he can't make it work with it xD

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Fate Dark Secrets, a decent game by a chinese dev. But teh latest one is weird, its got Brock bangin all the girls for no reason, lol.
Omg yes, the part i hate the most is the BBC guy used here, that freaking face/model is horrible, generic Ojisan was better. Also was it just me or did the face look white? After you mentioned Brock now i see it too xD

• Haha
Reactions: LordFrz
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes