Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
What would you guys say is some of the best netori out there? I mean games REALLY focused on netori. It should not be just: " btw the girl is married". The cheating should be main topic of conversations, there should be scenes where you sneak around, grope the girl in front of her husband/boyfriend etc.

From western games I would personally say Hero party must fall . Japan has a bit more to offer. You get stuff like NTR legend and all its clones. But that can feel a bit more shallow with story. Then you have very nice games from studio pork , where story is much more fleshed out and I think handles the girls falling very well. The games are just full of pashion, I think partly because they use a lot of character art, there are multiple busts, standing art of characters kissing/groping etc, so it is not confined to cg scenes only.

Wondering if there are some other games you guys consider the "top" of this genre. Maybe I forgot some or maybe I have not played some, which is kinda my goal of posting here. So recommend away! Again, netori should really be the core focus (I see stuff like games from anim mother and wife tagged as netori, which does not feel like netori at all...).

Can be untranslated.

EDIT: I know that there are multile netori lists, problem is that there is a lot of shovelware/very light netori stuff there. Give me just stuff that blew you away.

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
What would you guys say is some of the best netori out there? I mean games REALLY focused on netori. It should not be just: " btw the girl is married". The cheating should be main topic of conversations, there should be scenes where you sneak around, grope the girl in front of her husband/boyfriend etc.

From western games I would personally say Hero party must fall . Japan has a bit more to offer. You get stuff like NTR legend and all its clones. But that can feel a bit more shallow with story. Then you have very nice games from studio pork , where story is much more fleshed out and I think handles the girls falling very well. The games are just full of pashion, I think partly because they use a lot of character art, there are multiple busts, standing art of characters kissing/groping etc, so it is not confined to cg scenes only.

Wondering if there are some other games you guys consider the "top" of this genre. Maybe I forgot some or maybe I have not played some, which is kinda my goal of posting here. So recommend away! Again, netori should really be the core focus (I see stuff like games from anim mother and wife tagged as netori, which does not feel like netori at all...).

Can be untranslated.

EDIT: I know that there are multile netori lists, problem is that there is a lot of shovelware/very light netori stuff there. Give me just stuff that blew you away.
Encode Encore! is my favourite. It's very light-hearted, the heroine is a Gyaru (score), her boyfriend makes several appearances and you as the Netori gets to play with the heroine behind his back.

Last edited:
Reactions: /;/ and Kulman

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021

Can be untranslated.

When it comes to netori , Studio Pork just hits everything right for me. There's no equal from where they stand at the moment.

Reactions: Kulman

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Encode Encore! is my favourite. It's very light-hearted, the heroine is a Gyaru (score), her boyfriend makes several appearances and you as the Netori gets to play with the heroine behind his back.
Right, forgot about that one! Definitely stands out, although the lightheartedness does take a lot of the "oompf" out of it. Which is not necessarily a bad thing from time to time.

When it comes to netori , Studio Pork just hits everything right for me. There's no equal from where they stand at the moment.
Indeed, they are really well done.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Right, forgot about that one! Definitely stands out, although the lightheartedness does take a lot of the "oompf" out of it. Which is not necessarily a bad thing from time to time.

Indeed, they are really well done.
I mean, I'd assume netori would be magnitudes lighter for the player than netorare on account of the player perspective not being the one that's suffering lol

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I mean, I'd assume netori would be magnitudes lighter for the player than netorare on account of the player perspective not being the one that's suffering lol
True, but it can be a bit more leaning into causing suffering to the husband/boyfriend, with darker undertones (the girl is a bit unwilling etc).

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Can be untranslated.

For me a good Netori (and ntr too) studio would be they make some really good netori games and the art is simply GREAT, top fap material xD

Reactions: Kulman

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
So I guess the FDS got a remake(?). Since this last release is definitely a new game.

I think the game plot is better, sadly he rushed with the corruption, and the scenes are kinda weird right now.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
For me a good Netori (and ntr too) studio would be they make some really good netori games and the art is simply GREAT, top fap material xD
Havent played a game from them in quite a while and sadly most untranslated, but definitely! They are really good. Their second newest game was a blast.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Whys the guy on the left got a dick comin out his mouth? lol
Is a mask.....but fuck i think it is a dick on the mask, why would anyone wear a mask like that? Or make one?!?!

Also i though that was an old game from Orcsoft (a good one btw), they are probably related or part of the same universe at least.

• Haha
Reactions: LordFrz

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
I haven't completely understood the point of separating netori from netorare, what seems to matter more to me is the way in which the woman gives in to the seducer's advances (if she likes it or if she is forced too for example).

The king for me are :
- TeamBitters
- LiLiM DARKNESS
- Alicesoft
- And some work of ELF of course

Someone have news of TeamBitters ?
Have their games been translated in english for this four compagny ?

Komarun

Jul 9, 2018
Two of the Lune Team Bitters games have been MTL'd on sugoi visual novel. Found a few Nomad games on there as well. Gotta find the original games yourselves though. Most of them are quite old so they have low seeders or dead links.

Jun 15, 2018
I haven't completely understood the point of separating netori from netorare, what seems to matter more to me is the way in which the woman gives in to the seducer's advances (if she likes it or if she is forced too for example).

The king for me are :
- TeamBitters
- LiLiM DARKNESS
- Alicesoft
- And some work of ELF of course

Someone have news of TeamBitters ?
Have their games been translated in english for this four compagny ?
Man I miss TeamBitters games. Their VNs really got me into this and then they just stopped making VNs.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes