Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
idk because ver1.5 has a different start.
Yea, it's a completely different game than 1.5. The girls leave for a trip at the start and come back already corrupted. Like wtf. Did he just scrap the old game, and replace it, lol.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
then anyone have FDS 1.5 ? I'm interested to play it
I wish I hadn't deleted it myself, I liked it better than whatever 1.8 is. They aren't even the same game, lol.

Don't get me wrong, the scenes are hot and well done. But the story is just stupid. If all I wanted was a bunch of hot sex scenes I would just browse Pixiv, lol.

Rin and Saber just leave at the start for some trip, then comeback with BBC tatoos. Then just invite some random black guy to come over and fuck them silly behind Shiros back. I'd rather watch how they got turned into cum addicts instead of just banging some rando they just met. If you just want a bunch of hot sex scenes with an already corrupted Rin and saber then you will probably like this. But it just tossed out everything it had built up before. :confused:

The one before 1.5 also had a gallery at the end, I really wish I had not deleted them, because I think they all have different scenes thinking about it.

1.8 has a folder called "movies" which has most of the 1.5 scenes. It's missing a saber scene though.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2020
I wish I hadn't deleted it myself, I liked it better than whatever 1.8 is. They aren't even the same game, lol.

Don't get me wrong, the scenes are hot and well done. But the story is just stupid. If all I wanted was a bunch of hot sex scenes I would just browse Pixiv, lol.

Rin and Saber just leave at the start for some trip, then comeback with BBC tatoos. Then just invite some random black guy to come over and fuck them silly behind Shiros back. I'd rather watch how they got turned into cum addicts instead of just banging some rando they just met. If you just want a bunch of hot sex scenes with an already corrupted Rin and saber then you will probably like this. But it just tossed out everything it had built up before. :confused:

The one before 1.5 also had a gallery at the end, I really wish I had not deleted them, because I think they all have different scenes thinking about it.

1.8 has a folder called "movies" which has most of the 1.5 scenes. It's missing a saber scene though.
Bruh. The dev really chose to redo the game in the worst way possible. How many scenes does it have now? Enough content for atleast 30mins?

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017

can you upload 1.5?

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Speaking of FateDS do you guys know how to fix this? It's stuck on that scene. 1699403420006.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes