Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
A couple of weeks ago I played a WIP from a ntr list here about a busty redhead wife that gets invited to a reality show on a beach where she's being filmed all the time or something (and everyone including the producer wants to fuck her) but I can't for the life of me remember the name lmao. Can anyone help?

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
I wonder if this thread can go more than 2 pages without cleanfeel pointing out how X game is not realistic enough for him hence shit and then using another dogshit 3D models game/Kindergarten lvl 2D art game as example of how a good game should be cuz of writing, if i wanted to fap to good writing only i wouldnt be here i would be in an actual novels forum.

Reactions: Kabokle
Mar 23, 2021
I wonder if this thread can go more than 2 pages without cleanfeel pointing out how X game is not realistic enough for him hence shit and then using another dogshit 3D models game/Kindergarten lvl 2D art game as example of how a good game should be cuz of writing, if i wanted to fap to good writing only i wouldnt be here i would be in an actual novels forum.
There are plenty of text only NTR games out there for him or Literotica. I actually wish games would be less serious, some of these devs take themselves waaaay too seriously.

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
That's why everyone is urging him (and his goons) to touch grass. :KEK:

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kabokle

KoraPappa

Jan 11, 2018
Ngl I found this thread about a year ago and has been lurking almost everyday since, I just come here for games like Sana and amazon's yuuka games, I will never understand people who deliberately go to forum posts/comment section of NTR games/doujin and complain about ntr and ask if ntr is avoidable, and the unending schizo posting of WHAT IS NTR in the thread is making me want to ditch it if not for new info on ntr games. Not like it's worth much consider I can read Japanese and thus can follow up on dlsite and ci-en myself and doesn't need MTL to enjoy the games. I guess threads dedicated to those games are better for me.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ngl I found this thread about a year ago and has been lurking almost everyday since, I just come here for games like Sana and amazon's yuuka games, I will never understand people who deliberately go to forum posts/comment section of NTR games/doujin and complain about ntr and ask if ntr is avoidable, and the unending schizo posting of WHAT IS NTR in the thread is making me want to ditch it if not for new info on ntr games. Not like it's worth much consider I can read Japanese and thus can follow up on dlsite and ci-en myself and doesn't need MTL to enjoy the games. I guess threads dedicated to those games are better for me.
I dont know, usually it was mainly just people sharing their best liked ntr types with some recommendations. It is only lately that the thread seems to have become a lot more hostile.

Maybe its frustration cuz we havent gotten any real gems lately, who knows.

Reactions: Grimress

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I dont know, usually it was mainly just people sharing their best liked ntr types with some recommendations. It is only lately that the thread seems to have become a lot more hostile.

At least full versions are still a long time coming. That will still take some time. But this year there have been plenty of games with NTR content that have been in development for years and are continuing. And numerous new ones have been added that are very promising. Overall, it's been a pretty good year so far as far as NTR games are concerned. So I don't see any real reason for frustration.

Byzantine

May 29, 2017

You don't understand that People dont enjoy vaguely worded game summaries that makes it seem like its avoidable only to find out through reading posts or playing the game that the Dev is usually full of shit and NTR fans want to share their hobby to point they'll lie to your face and when you point it out they throw passive aggressive insults your way? The hostility didn't spring from fat air. Its been a long time coming.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017

new trial from the "Deceived by the host" (iir the name correctly) devs. Playable stuff is ~1 hour according to the dev

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Am i the only one having problems to translate this game with mtool?

View attachment 3159322
mtool has kinda been crap at translating for me since he got rid of google. And super laggy if I dont let every single text box fully play the text. (clicking to speed up the text since I read fast). Even the paid supporter version has been super laggy to where if I skip a text box I have to shut it down and reload to continue. It used to work so well, but I guess my PC cant keep up with its resource needs anymore. Still a good tool for cheating in rpgm games, but ive switched back to translate++ for translations. Just a pain in the ass, lol.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes