Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
mtool has kinda been crap at translating for me since he got rid of google. And super laggy if I dont let every single text box fully play the text. (clicking to speed up the text since I read fast). Even the paid supporter version has been super laggy to where if I skip a text box I have to shut it down and reload to continue. It used to work so well, but I guess my PC cant keep up with its resource needs anymore. Still a good tool for cheating in rpgm games, but ive switched back to translate++ for translations. Just a pain in the ass, lol.
Should I select all files(maps, etc...) in translate++ and just do a batch translation or do I need to be careful with something?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Should I select all files(maps, etc...) in translate++ and just do a batch translation or do I need to be careful with something?
I skip translating any java script files since that can fuckup internal links and break stuff. It does however lead to some stuff nott being translated.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I need a score out of 10, I'm tired of playing shitty ntr games
0/0 can't translate the game so... idk xD

Edit: If someone can make a translation with Translate + + and send the files it will be awesome

Last edited:

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
You don't understand that People dont enjoy vaguely worded game summaries that makes it seem like its avoidable only to find out through reading posts or playing the game that the Dev is usually full of shit and NTR fans want to share their hobby to point they'll lie to your face and when you point it out they throw passive aggressive insults your way? The hostility didn't spring from fat air. Its been a long time coming.
Man, I hate it when devs say that the vanilla in the game is avoidable and then it isn't so I go and complain about it to people on vanilla threads. Those vanilla devs had it coming. /s

Real talk, devs need to be up front with any fetish and tags they have in their game. Though the problem actually comes when everyone has a different perception of what they classify as NTR. Like does the FMC flirting with another character and being emotionally stolen (but not sexually) count as NTR? Tags like Anal and Footjob are much easier to identify for everyone.

Byzantine

May 29, 2017
Man, I hate it when devs say that the vanilla in the game is avoidable and then it isn't so I go and complain about it to people on vanilla threads. Those vanilla devs had it coming. /s

Real talk, devs need to be up front with any fetish and tags they have in their game. Though the problem actually comes when everyone has a different perception of what they classify as NTR. Like does the FMC flirting with another character and being emotionally stolen (but not sexually) count as NTR? Tags like Anal and Footjob are much easier to identify for everyone.
And on queue we have someone prove my point but sure ill play along because where Vanilla is concerned you KNOW it can and will be avoidable. NTR is literally the only tag where people want to have their cake and eat it too. Other fetishes and kinks they're upfront about it. Scat? oh its Avoidable, Rape? yeah thats Avoidable, Futa/Trans? sorry bud not this game its unavoidable, understandable have a nice day. Only NTR harp on like they're the ones being oppressed. You can't even search to find if NTR is avoidable without finding some NTR Fan giving passive aggressive remarks literally you cannot even do it in a search check anymore. Even though NTR itself is divided into so many subsections its not even funny.
Netorare, Netori, Netorase oh and lets not even get into the different points of view such as type B or C. But no people can't even ask for clarification without being given false information. People have learn to these termniology and still can't get a correct answer.

• Haha
Reactions: KordNTR

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
And on queue we have someone prove my point but sure ill play along because where Vanilla is concerned you KNOW it can and will be avoidable. NTR is literally the only tag where people want to have their cake and eat it too. Other fetishes and kinks they're upfront about it. Scat? oh its Avoidable, Rape? yeah thats Avoidable, Futa/Trans? sorry bud not this game its unavoidable, understandable have a nice day. Only NTR harp on like they're the ones being oppressed. You can't even search to find if NTR is avoidable without finding some NTR Fan giving passive aggressive remarks literally you cannot even do it in a search check anymore. Even though NTR itself is divided into so many subsections its not even funny.
Netorare, Netori, Netorase oh and lets not even get into the different points of view such as type B or C. But no people can't even ask for clarification without being given false information. People have learn to these termniology and still can't get a correct answer.
I was merely making a point at the absurdity of your position by replacing the NTR tag with vanilla. You are assuming that NTR devs are some monolithic conglomerate that are conspiring to trick vanilla lovers into playing NTR games. Most devs I know of are very up front about NTR being in the game and some work hard to make their games accessable to non-NTR lovers, like Struggle With Sin with it's NTR toggle.

Edit: As for why we might feel attacked, I have had multiple instances of people directly disliking me and going out of their way to cause me trouble just because I post NTR content. It isn't limited to just me as a NTR writer/dev, others have too. It is hard to notice if you are never on the receiving end of NTR-phobia. Just one example: I had someone with netorphobia from f95zone make an account on Webnovel (a platform where I used to write) to purely leave a bad review.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
You must have missed the whole Futa/Trans debate in the new tags page. They have a whole deal about if its real fut or dickman or does a magic dick count, Or futa not being the same as trans. ect. lol.

Things like anal, creampie, and the like are easy because there is no debate to be had. It's not really a game-defining fetish just one you find in the game.

But devs just need to be upfront about what's in the game and not beat around the bush because they are scared they might lose a player. I think its better to not have someone play the game then be mad that they did. If your game has NTR, explain the gameplay of that, what kind of NTR. Is it incest? Then what kind of incest, mom/son, boy/cousin, brother/sister ect. Just make a spoiler section and explain how you have the story and gameplay set up.

Byzantine

May 29, 2017
I was merely making a point at the absurdity of your position by replacing the NTR tag with vanilla. You are assuming that NTR devs are some monolithic conglomerate that are conspiring to trick vanilla lovers into playing a NTR game. Most devs I know of are very up front about NTR being in the game and some work hard to make their games accessable to non-NTR lovers, like Struggle With Sin with it's NTR toggle.
And I showed you the absurdity of your comparison, because every other tags doesnt have to deal with this, Vanilla doesnt have to deal with this. The other tags are clearly defined and not labeled under that one big monolith. As I pointed out Netorare, Netorase, and Netori are all different yet all jumbled into the NTR tag. Its not ohhhhh theyre tricking Vanilla idiots. Its theyre wasting everyones time searching through posts and playing through a game downloading and wasting 30 mins of your time bare minimum. Is the NTR avoidable? Well what do you mean by NTR? Is it Netorare or Netorase with swingers or wait is this Netori? which perspective am i playing under? But its impossible to search for this or ask for clarifcation of the NTR without finding an insult mixed into the pile.

Byzantine

May 29, 2017
You must have missed the whole Futa/Trans debate in the new tags page. They have a whole deal about if its real fut or dickman or does a magic dick count, Or futa not being the same as trans. ect. lol.
Point, I've seen variations of similar debates across the internet but not here and by and large its pretty easy to tell apart and you can ask without much fuss. You also wont be wasting time and playing through the game to find out which variation it is.

Byzantine

May 29, 2017
If you are talking about tags here on f95zone, you are preaching to the choir, I have been advocating for ages the need for a minimum 3 different NTR tags but the mods here disagree.
There should be, instantly people would know what theyre getting into and further clarification wouldn't be needed.

Reactions: Voilsh and KordNTR

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
If you are talking about tags here on f95zone, you are preaching to the choir, I have been advocating for ages the need for a minimum 3 different NTR tags but the mods here disagree.
There should be, instantly people would know what theyre getting into and further clarification wouldn't be needed.
Netorare, Netorase, Netori all confirmed as new tags when they implement the new system. Along with the ability to mark tags as avoidable.

But no amount of tags will solve a dev stringing people along by saying the game has "x" when "x" only shows up in a very specific route for a couple of seconds.

Jun 15, 2018
SonaGate Ye it didn't translate properly with MTool, I played it anyway. I was 4.5/10 for me. VERY VERY VERY repetitive tho there is no grinding involved. There is also a time limit so IF youre efficient, you have to play it atleast 3 times to get all scenes. If youre not efficent, then its more.
Only good thing is the cgs although not too many.

Reactions: scwizo

jaden000

May 30, 2020
And I showed you the absurdity of your comparison, because every other tags doesnt have to deal with this, Vanilla doesnt have to deal with this. The other tags are clearly defined and not labeled under that one big monolith. As I pointed out Netorare, Netorase, and Netori are all different yet all jumbled into the NTR tag. Its not ohhhhh theyre tricking Vanilla idiots. Its theyre wasting everyones time searching through posts and playing through a game downloading and wasting 30 mins of your time bare minimum. Is the NTR avoidable? Well what do you mean by NTR? Is it Netorare or Netorase with swingers or wait is this Netori? which perspective am i playing under? But its impossible to search for this or ask for clarifcation of the NTR without finding an insult mixed into the pile.
images.jpeg

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes