Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Byzantine

May 29, 2017
Keep talking
I will then, 6 years ive been on this site, and i have never given a fuck about any fetish someone else enjoys 45 posts and only recently have i decided to talk what a problem it has become. Now that tags can't even be properly relied on and theres always arguments about what constitutes NTR. We have people like you who would rather put their heads in the sand then acknowledge an actual problem.
All your proofs are bunch of excuses
If they are they should be easy to disprove but you can't do it because you know the validity they have especially regarding you.
forced you to insult them back
Absolutely laughable coming from you, from your username to first post you responded all you've done is insult, we're talking about thin skin aren't we? Now between the two of us. Which one does that more aptly describe? Here you are talking about the Emotional maturity that you yourself do not possess. What else could it be but projections of your insecurities and faults?

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
As far as I understand Consider Nanaha was translated by Saikey around July but has been available only to higher tier patrons like 20-25$ and probably available on their site for similar premium members ever since. Their recent releases got me thinking if we can request it here on F95 or do F95 collaborate with Saikey? Or is it maybe quite expensive or only games from certain stores like Steam/Dlsite/Getchu etc. can be requested? And yeah - the Saikey's translated games that have been released here over the last couple of days are their recent projects which they want to get money for at their store (which kind of speaks against possible collaboration between F95 and Saikey), what's holding back Consider Nanaha release then if the translation was finished some 5 months ago? Do I misunderstand something?

Byzantine

May 29, 2017
hello I was searching this game
I have a link but i dont trust the site ever since my PC died several years ago, But if you're using sandboxie or virtual machines, adblockers and antivirus then open em at your own discretion.

Premium only

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I coudn't find it either and its not in any of the popular sites but its not a very good game anyway I think
Fast Multi Link

Consider bookmarking that site for future easy download.

As far as I understand Consider Nanaha was translated by Saikey around July but has been available only to higher tier patrons like 20-25$ and probably available on their site for similar premium members ever since. Their recent releases got me thinking if we can request it here on F95 or do F95 collaborate with Saikey? Or is it maybe quite expensive or only games from certain stores like Steam/Dlsite/Getchu etc. can be requested? And yeah - the Saikey's translated games that have been released here over the last couple of days are their recent projects which they want to get money for at their store (which kind of speaks against possible collaboration between F95 and Saikey), what's holding back Consider Nanaha release then if the translation was finished some 5 months ago? Do I misunderstand something?
It's kinda simple actually.
No one leaked it yet.

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
I think every game should have NTR
Whenever I play a normal game, I always imagine what it would be like if it has NTR in it.
EDIT:
What game or story do you think should have NTR in it, or become NTR?
For me, it's all harem LN/Manga/Anime.
God, just imagining those stupid protagonist's face as the realization that the relationship they took for granted become lost... then a possibility of ruin become reality... why were there only so few fics like this?

Last edited:

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
I think every game should have NTR
in an ideal world, that would be best
still, our minds can generate those ideal worlds
anyone else can make NTR out of the vanillas in their mind?
thats how I usually enjoy stuff.

considering how rare NTR is, it becomes more rare considering most of it are humongous tits, which I'm not a fan of.
thats why I can only watch from the side and be glad you guys are happy with gaptax games and other

Comment of the year
yep that was my personal COTY

Reactions: Pango_12 and DFCT14

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Whenever I play a normal game, I always imagine what it would be like if it has NTR in it.
EDIT:
What game or story do you think should have NTR in it, or become NTR?
For me, it's all harem LN/Manga/Anime.
God, just imagining those stupid protagonist's face as the realization that the relationship they took for granted become lost... then a possibility of ruin become reality... why were there only so few fics like this?
i started writing before I saw this comment and seems I am not alone
there are people who imagine vanillas into NTR

if you think about it though most harem content is already NTR. especially VNs
you/mc usually have to choose a route at some point. while some have harem route, but most dont

if you think about it, in those chosen routes, the other fmcs will eventually get their own love lives and get their own bfs etc. even moreso, thats why anytime you go through a scene, even if its the chosen heroine, you can imagine if I didnt choose her route, this is what another guy would have experienced with her

and this my friends is how we get by during NTR droughts

Reactions: Pango_12

BBC King

May 8, 2021
in an ideal world, that would be best
still, our minds can generate those ideal worlds
anyone else can make NTR out of the vanillas in their mind?
thats how I usually enjoy stuff.

considering how rare NTR is, it becomes more rare considering most of it are humongous tits, which I'm not a fan of.
thats why I can only watch from the side and be glad you guys are happy with gaptax games and other
I know everyone has their own tastes but I never understood how someone could hate/dislike a pair of big titties or a fat thicc ass UNLESS they go in the completely opposite direction and ONLY like slim petite figures which can have an appeal I agree but big tits and ass will always exude sexuality, I feel like thats a universal truth, the bigger the better.

Reactions: phantomz

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
I know everyone has their own tastes but I never understood how someone could hate/dislike a pair of big titties or a fat thicc ass UNLESS they go in the completely opposite direction and ONLY like slim petite figures which can have an appeal I agree but big tits and ass will always exude sexuality, I feel like thats a universal truth, the bigger the better.
Big tits is okay.
Humongous, not.
Sorgante is humongous. I almost skipped it just from the cover alone, but it's from Rai-Ohgar, so I had to try it. I glad I did. Since it's Mystery NTR and I never checked the actual scene (the memory room),
I had great time with it without getting disturbed by the tits.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes