Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
I know everyone has their own tastes but I never understood how someone could hate/dislike a pair of big titties or a fat thicc ass UNLESS they go in the completely opposite direction and ONLY like slim petite figures which can have an appeal I agree but big tits and ass will always exude sexuality, I feel like thats a universal truth, the bigger the better.
hmm it's not that I hate tits, and while it's true I find myself liking smaller ones more, I enjoy decent sized as well

let me give a perspective
it's true cranking up the size exude sexuality
but that in turn compromises one's "beauty"
i use beauty loosely here as it's not to say big tits can't be beautiful, but one cannot deny there's a certain 'beauty' to the anatomy of a well-proportioned female form.

edit: would like to add, yes it's just preference, and balance between those sliders

AnonDux

Oct 21, 2023
Wow man. Good for you.
Good luck and we will wish you the best!
Thanks. I'm a long time lurker been here a long time just downloading but this is my first time developing anything, so this may be a bit rough but I'll improve as time goes on. On another note, anyone know how I go about posting it? Do I have to make the game thread myself or is there another way?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Big tits is okay.
Humongous, not.
Sorgante is humongous. I almost skipped it just from the cover alone, but it's from Rai-Ohgar, so I had to try it. I glad I did. Since it's Mystery NTR and I never checked the actual scene (the memory room),
I had great time with it without getting disturbed by the tits.
GapTax definitely has them on the larger end, but they make tthe girls body match it so its fine for me. Its when the proportions are outta wack that it puts me off.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Thanks. I'm a long time lurker been here a long time just downloading but this is my first time developing anything, so this may be a bit rough but I'll improve as time goes on. On another note, anyone know how I go about posting it? Do I have to make the game thread myself or is there another way?
How to post a new game.
Then report it.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
hmm it's not that I hate tits, and while it's true I find myself liking smaller ones more, I enjoy decent sized as well

let me give a perspective
it's true cranking up the size exude sexuality
but that in turn compromises one's "beauty"
i use beauty loosely here as it's not to say big tits can't be beautiful, but one cannot deny there's a certain 'beauty' to the anatomy of a well-proportioned female form.

edit: would like to add, yes it's just preference, and balance between those sliders
GapTax definitely has them on the larger end, but they make tthe girls body match it so its fine for me. Its when the proportions are outta wack that it puts me off.
Proportion is the real key thing here, imo. Huge tits can look weird or fantastic, tiny tits can look weird or fantastic as well (worst case I've see was someone drawing small tits as if they had the mass and sag of huge tits).

If the tits are huge, but everything else is out of whack, then the tits might as well not matter. Like, the tits on Kamichichi's girls are almost all massive, but the rest of the woman's body looks like it fits. On the other hand, you get something like a Breast Mafia girl, where (for me) there's a 70% chance that the body doesn't look like it belongs on that head, or the tits are intentionally drawn in the most unflattering way (hello pillowcase with a bowling ball in it).

fakyfaky

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone know of any games with reverse NTR? Where your boyfriend/crush/childhood friend is stolen from you by another women (or man, whatever). It just occurred to me that I've never seen such a thing and am curious.

RandomguyCCH

Sep 22, 2018
I'm patiently waiting for Tenants of Dead to be completed so that I can finally play it.
I know this may sound silly but before you wait for the full/final release, it's probably better to at least have a copy of the current version.

Adelaide inn for example got changed so much, that I think a scene or two is missing in the final release. Not sure if tenants of the dead would become the same.

Again it's just a little thing if you want to compare it.

Reactions: Kilometer Immorales

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
When it comes to thicc body ratios in ntr, my top artist is Nanao Yukiji .The only downside is, the vagina detail on the uncensored version of their works is mediocre. But over all , I love their character stylization.

Here's a page from one of their latest works:

View attachment 3164784
Nice. I also liked this hair style. Don't know if you also take this into account in your criteria too.

Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes