Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
We need more debate in this thread
Fujino's SAO NTR game thread already have 300+ pages
with more "dick size" argument and "its not canon" debate surely the game thread will got more traffic and 100 new pages for sure
That thread really pops off every update Fujino drops, lol. But to be fair I know for a fact a lot of it is dumb ass arguments. I mean there was like a 3 day debate on the proper tit size of Suguha with people doing book reports on the light novel and essays over the anime to support their position, lol.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
That thread really pops off every update Fujino drops, lol. But to be fair I know for a fact a lot of it is dumb ass arguments. I mean there was like a 3 day debate on the proper tit size of Suguha with people doing book reports on the light novel and essays over the anime to support their position, lol.
You know after playing this game I look into other harem anime but I’ve been struggling to choose which one if wish to a NTR parody Highschool DXD,Rosario Vampire, or New Devil sister Testament

jaden000

May 30, 2020
You know after playing this game I look into other harem anime but I’ve been struggling to choose which one if wish to a NTR parody Highschool DXD,Rosario Vampire, or New Devil sister Testament
Wish High school dxd had way more ntr pardony. It’s very minimal even in pixiv

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Unfortunately that author barely release new works it feels like anymore. I been enjoying Laliberte lately
Idk about that. Not all artists can have a constant release of their work esp now that it's the Holidays. Drawing panels are not easy as you think.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
We need more debate in this thread
Fujino's SAO NTR game thread already have 300+ pages
with more "dick size" argument and "its not canon" debate surely the game thread will got more traffic and 100 new pages for sure
When I found Fujino tucked away in a corner on Pixiv making full-on mystery-only NTR games for like $1, I never thought he would blow up this hard. Awesome to see, but I feel bad about him getting hate from fuckers for "small updates" now. I get it, I feel dread seeing that little fun is over chicken too but holy shit this isn't Nymphomania Priestess we are talking about here. The guy literally moved countries to keep making the damn game.

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
Both highschool DXD and To love ru have many heroines , perfect for NTR
Rosario Vampire, and New Devil sister Testament are old ecchi harem anime IMO not many people know about it, maybe later he will create suggestion again for the next game

but as i recall after finishing SAO Fujino will go back to FGO on Sakura route

Reactions: Lurkingpro

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
When I found Fujino tucked away in a corner on Pixiv making full-on mystery-only NTR games for like $1, I never thought he would blow up this hard. Awesome to see, but I feel bad about him getting hate from fuckers for "small updates" now. I get it, I feel dread seeing that little fun is over chicken too but holy shit this isn't Nymphomania Priestess we are talking about here. The guy literally moved countries to keep making the damn game.
And SOME people are dense when it comes to common sense, the guy is working on it alone and not full time, it's humainly impossible to have enough content each month.

Reactions: FreeComicz

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Should release on the 16th. Their previous game was pretty nice, this one is fmc netorare.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Was there a translation of consider nanaha? Or was wailing guignol the only clipick game translated?

Komarun

Jul 9, 2018
Is Fujino well regarded? Doesn't the guy just non-stop plagiarize other ntr devs like Soraue and just throw in popular IPs with koikatsu animations. I remember seeing the hotel scene from Scars of Summer and the flooded town from NTRPG.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes