Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
It's kinda simple actually.
No one leaked it yet.
Haha, archedio, pal, that's perfectly logical explanation. Reminding me somehow about that saying that you have 50% chance of meeting a dinosaur outside - you either meet it, or not, haha. I kind of grasp that it wasn't leaked as it's nowhere to be found to be downloaded freely, and vice versa - your point - that it's not here on F95 as it hasn't been leaked anywhere as otherwise it'd make it here over those 5 months since translation/leak. The only explanation I see is that there are really few Saikey's patrons of that level of 20-25$ bucks and they don't want to leak it as they paid/keep paying good money to support Saikey/get the game whilst other even more recent projects available to a wider array of smaller patrons get leaked much quicker.

It's sad cause I think Cli-pick produces good games that give you a good punch in a gut, and I haven't played Consider Nanaha even though it was out in 2015 or so. Damn I hadn't even heard about NTR at a time :) So I'm also sad that nobody seemingly commented on prospects of requesting the game here on F95 through that 'Game requests' tread, maybe that's the way to go? Anyone? It's available in their just kind of pricey as mentioned?

P.S. BTW I see Saikey is translating NTR Survival Z for Steam relsease and you gave it a good translation around March. Devs should have contacted you. A bit of polishing, translation of pics. It was mostly all there already. Some money for you in it, of course. I wonder if they'll borrow some pieces of your translation, so to speak... The original name is NTRサバイバル Z which is clearly NTR Survival/Surviving Z cause NTR and Z kind of don't need to be translated. I know it's difficult to translate NTR in a couple of words and NeToRare is Japanese word essentially, but... You could keep it. It's like a trademark for those who know. Like QoS lol... And still their translation of the name is 'Survival Mission Z' :FacePalm:

P.P.S. Kind of silly it slipped out of my mind that there is loli stuff in Cli-Pick games, at least they consider it to be, and that's why their only translated game (Wailing Guignol) appeared here and was removed later on if remember correctly. So no point in requesting, accordingly. Have just got a DM about that.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2018
It's plagiarism. He just replaced the schmuck from Scars with Kirito and that's it. Wouldn't be surprised if he ripped off the koikatsu scenes from somewhere. Well I'm just here stealing his game so I'm hoping he doesn't get cancelled since Asuna's mom scenes are pretty hot.

View attachment 3171104 View attachment 3171105
That's a very common RPGM map that you see in lots of games. I guess you're just not a #realmeatbeater like the rest of us if you've never seen those in any game except Scars. :rolleyes:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
You know this NTR game I’m looking forward to coming out View attachment 3172721
Because I’m going to do the father route because I feel like he is main antagonist even though there are other guys because I rarely feel that feeling from male fathers in NTR games especially going for the heroines sister and her mother all people precious to his son
Man I hope this gets a mtl soon..it looks great so far

Jun 15, 2018
That's a very common RPGM map that you see in lots of games. I guess you're just not a #realmeatbeater like the rest of us if you've never seen those in any game except Scars. :rolleyes:
Yea I can check later but I think thats just one of the default maps you can choose in rpgmv. Just that the tiles are different. But that electronic poster on the wall doesnt exist in default rpgmv so i might be wrong and it might just be fully plagiarized (I have no opinion of plagiarism in this being bad or good, Im just happy to play NTR games :) ) .

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
A new VENUS game recently came out:

I doubt that we'll be getting a proper mtl or even a fan tl on this one so once there's a link of it , I'll just play it in traditional mtl.

Dev is pretty much burnt out at the moment according to his ci-en. Next project will be a longer wait, which is very understandable. Dude is a beast when it comes to game developement grind. I hope he'll take a long well-earned rest.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
A new VENUS game recently came out:

I doubt that we'll be getting a proper mtl or even a fan tl on this one so once there's a link of it , I'll just play it in traditional mtl.

Dev is pretty much burnt out at the moment according to his ci-en. Next project will be a longer wait, which is very understandable. Dude is a beast when it comes to game developement grind. I hope he'll take a long well-earned rest.
What is the story about? it might get a sugoi mtl if enough votes pass

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017

This one is out now, gonna wait for a hero~

I've played through it already, the NTR is very weak/nonexistant outside of the intro and ending. FPOV doesn't help either, it's a plot I've seen a few times for tacked-on NTR tag games where the boyfriend/husband is sick or a coma for the whole game so they don't interact or have any significance. It's a hypnosis corruption game rather than an NTR one and I enjoyed that part of it, and the art.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

I've played through it already, the NTR is very weak/nonexistant outside of the intro and ending. FPOV doesn't help either, it's a plot I've seen a few times for tacked-on NTR tag games where the boyfriend/husband is sick or a coma for the whole game so they don't interact or have any significance. It's a hypnosis corruption game rather than an NTR one and I enjoyed that part of it, and the art.
Thx, prob gonna skip it then.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Ah yes, the ever mysterious rule 7.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

About survival z, nothing I can do about that.
As long as they don't use my translation as a base or whatever (copy-paste).
Besides, I translate games out of passion, not money.
I'm just worried that they'll takeover the thread or something :rolleyes:.

Reactions: Yambidexter

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Speaking of steam and s*ikey, does anybody know if the upcoming steam release of Nebel (Or nebula) geisterjager is s*ikey ver or the dev's translation?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes