Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It's plagiarism. He just replaced the schmuck from Scars with Kirito and that's it. Wouldn't be surprised if he ripped off the koikatsu scenes from somewhere. Well I'm just here stealing his game so I'm hoping he doesn't get cancelled since Asuna's mom scenes are pretty hot.

View attachment 3171104 View attachment 3171105
Actually I see a lot of rpgm games using the same maps. I think that it just might be publicly shared assets that multiple devs use. Kinda like the music (god I am tired of the rpgmaker music).

Reactions: stupid_army

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
Hi friends, does anyone have the latest version of Bloom Sing of Rose by Orange Piece and can share the link?
I have the version 1.00 but I'm getting some bug (not sure if the updates will help but might as well try since I can't play it), I saw the latest update in dlsite is on 18th May, not sure which version is that :confused:

On an slightly related note, in my version 1.00 game, I'm getting this black screen/map (but the instruction still showing on the top right there), if I tap "x", I can still open the menu (still showing black screen but I'm able to quit the game, load or save from there).
Any rpgmaker experts here have any idea on how to fix the issue?

1702739458610.png

P/S: Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, not really sure where to ask to begin with.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Does anyone can recomend a game with a willing cheater female protagonist? no corruption or seduction. Something similar to Carly from Horton bay Stories and Kim from Nothing is Forever.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Did Oyako Rankan get removed?

EDIT: nevermind, was searching for oyako rankan, it has a translated name :HideThePain:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Talking about oyako rankan, there is an option for "mystery anime". Is that mystery ntr point of view? Do you guys think the game is worth it with that?

Some VNs I find implement mystery ntr very badly, just removing the scenes and not having the "partial" view of them.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
New game from Kiki.
It's using Unity and animated.

Can't find the game anywhere, though.

Also, their previous game can't be translated.
So, I'm curious if this game will be the same.

Last edited:

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Yea it's both, like all VENUS games are. The first POV is the male, then female. And damn this is a long game. Over 30k unique lines.

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
the new venus game looks really nice, kind of confusing though. the red haired heroine is really hot, hopefully theres ugly bastard ntr with her

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys i found these 2 games of this developer that could interest me

second game it seems the sequel
I have a question about these games before playing them to people that played these 2 games
Since i'm not a fan of netorare , tag that is present in both games, i was wondering :
( i know first game has even cuckold in title, english one )
Are these games focused on netorare ? can you avoid it by doing some actions or choosing different dialogue options ?
if you can't avoid them they are just few scenes , the majority or all of them ?

no spoliers pls, just want to know that thing bc if it's they are just netorare i'll direclty skip them
Thanks in advance.

Jun 15, 2018
hi guys i found these 2 games of this developer that could interest me

second game it seems the sequel
I have a question about these games before playing them to people that played these 2 games
Since i'm not a fan of netorare , tag that is present in both games, i was wondering :
( i know first game has even cuckold in title, english one )
Are these games focused on netorare ? can you avoid it by doing some actions or choosing different dialogue options ?
if you can't avoid them they are just few scenes , the majority or all of them ?

no spoliers pls, just want to know that thing bc if it's they are just netorare i'll direclty skip them
Thanks in advance.
I think most of us tend to avoid most AI games

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes