Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
So, guys, does this break rule 7?
1 of the routes is shota.
I just want to make sure before I put my time into it.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Frankly I don't know... This rule 7 here is very dubious... we can list a lot of "small MCs" engaging with grown up woman type of game here. Guess it will depend on the mood of the staff

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
has anyone played this?
it doesnt say it in the tags but the description mentions NTR.
if anyone has played it, I'd like to know hows the ntr and if worth playing
thanks!
did it myself. it is very promising!
although its weird approach you can already buy it as ch1 on dlsite, as title says, its just ch1
usually devs just release demo in dlsite or ci-en, but this one is purchasable.

it's is very much incomplete, not even an H-scene except for a pantsu showing scene. (edit: skirt lift, live2D)
going by their post history, wouldnt be surprised if this is 2025

but the Live2D looks amazing man, especially the one in event scene, it's so smooth
and the character looks endearing from the animations

it's female POV, huge turn off yes, but there's multiple love interests, so it will somewhat pass as NTR.
note I said "will". since there's no H scene it's not fully NTR yet
but she shows pantsu to a childhood friend, so if you self-insert from the other boys, it passes

from tags, and a sketch on their twitter, it also looks like she will be subject to forced H by group of men of some sort
also, ci-en post mention events from defeat slimes, and other night time sekuhara

looking forward to this ♥

tldr; not worth buying right now, but worth following

#notSponsored

edit: felt like I only mentioned good points, here's the bad points
- rpgm's fast move is subject to a stamina bar, unlike other games
- the dialogs are lengthier than usual games, up to you if you like story you might like it
- quests are burdensome, took me considerable time to find 6 grass in a quest, where most games its just 2~3 maps, here its a whole stage you have to explore
- start is very story-oriented, bad news to those who want to get it on fast (again whole ch1 is just 1 skirt lift scene)
- this might change as there could be defeat scenes introduced later where you might get H scenes early
- i did not like battle system. rpgm's attack/skill select is the same, but the turns is kind of real-time, where a character gets a turn when they reach a point in a bar, sorry cant explain clearly

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: jaden000

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
As others said, rule 7 is basically just staff vote I think and as you would expect, it is very subjective.

But afaik they are way harder on not allowing shotas than lolis. Many games I know that have like a single or very few shota scenes are not allowed here (while there are some that do).

Sep 8, 2021
Damn I rem back in the day all people would talk about was the fate ntr game in this thread. Mainly for help downloading it yeah, but seeing it mentioned was common asf.

Just saw the actual game thread for the first time tho, what happened? That rating is wild.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
You are better off just not saying anything, at the end of the day shota/loli content is given access or banned on a whim. Mods dont know what constitutes rule 7 they just make it up as they go.

Reactions: sassone
Jul 12, 2020
Damn I rem back in the day all people would talk about was the fate ntr game in this thread. Mainly for help downloading it yeah, but seeing it mentioned was common asf.

Just saw the actual game thread for the first time tho, what happened? That rating is wild.
Which one r u talkin about? There are quite a few Fate based ntr games.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
What I've observed is, the mc should be a shota (and sometimes has a 18+ age disclaimer) and does the fucking and initiating; it's mostly accepted. For example: Games made by Dojin Otome

If it's a Bull shota or simply not the mc , and the physique and appearance looks like 5-7 yrs old it is mostly banned.
But like I said, that's just my observation. In the end, it all depends on the mods.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Which one? The Fate Grand NTR I have no clue about, it looked like netorase so I never bothered to try it. If you mean the Fate DS one then the latest "update" was a completely different game that just dropped all the plot points and replaced the guys with a dude who looks like a dito transformed into brock from pokemon. Like all the plot and corruption from the previous updates was just dropped. It did like a time skip and said the girls had been away getting super corrupted in like america or somthin, lol. Aside from brock these scenes and animation are still great, but its not the NTR mystery game I started playing anymore. It's just a sluts getting fucked non stop game, and they happen to have a guy friend. Again, still market for that type of game, but not the game I started playing. He really just abandoned the original game, started a new game and called it the next version, since you cant even play the old parts anymore unless you have the old game.

Reactions: Goriel
Jul 20, 2019

Seems like the Dragon Knight IV translator wants help.
looking through the vndb for that game and I gotta say that the retro anime pixel art style (especially for eroge) really is my weakness, i just find it prettier than any other kind of eroge artstyle i've seen, and i don't really know why? it's a shame there isnt really much NTR with that artstyle, the only thing I've come across that's been translated into English is that horror game Abaddon, and I really liked the pixel art in that game over the modern CGs

Reactions: kcj300

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This one should release january 1st. Looks interesting.

SGod

Aug 26, 2021
Does anyone know why I encountered this error while attempting to play the newest Venus game? 1703066059553.png

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
Anyone recommend getting the paid version of mtool or free to play the venus game? is the paid version a monthly subscription thing or one time buy?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Just finished the recent Venus game. I gotta say, 2nd route doesnt have the same impact, but it's still good. Wish there's more variations to the scenes . Same with 1st route, 2nd route has good ending in it, but no sex scenes for mc.

This is easily one of my fav ntr vns this year. Now all I'm waiting is the last December update of Fujino's game so I can enjoy and begin Sao Part 2 properly.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anyone recommend getting the paid version of mtool or free to play the venus game? is the paid version a monthly subscription thing or one time buy?
Most VNs are untranslatable with mtool. The tool is mainly for rpgmaker and wolf engine. It does support kirikiri engine, which is used for VNs. The translation can bug out a bit though. But the mtool dev is pretty involved and if you ask him on discord he will try to fix the issue (he did for netorare princess for example, which is kirikiri and the translation hadnospaces for some reason).

It can be pretty hard to find out which engine the game are using beforehand though.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes