Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone know of any games with reverse NTR? Where your boyfriend/crush/childhood friend is stolen from you by another women (or man, whatever). It just occurred to me that I've never seen such a thing and am curious.
There's but it's from the man's pov. I think I saw some other game with a similar premise release recently but I can't find it.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

Anyone played triangle blue mtl? How was it
It was OK but the choices are bugged. The just let you choose a single option. You can bypass that problem by loading the options in a JP version of the game and choosing there and then continuing in the version with the patch. Or at least it was like that 2 weeks ago. Maybe they fixed that already. If they fixed that please say so

Reactions: jaden000

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Anyone have recommendation of Netorare/Cuckold stories with a miserable ending for the mc? Would be even better if the bad guys win.
Something like
Part 3 is my favorite.

Reactions: abgazil

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
When it comes to thicc body ratios in ntr, my top artist is Nanao Yukiji .The only downside is, the vagina detail on the uncensored version of their works is mediocre. But over all , I love their character stylization.

Here's a page from one of their latest works:

View attachment 3164784
Huge breasts can work but they need to have a proportional body with them imo. Like the heroine being a bit plump etc., like the image you showed.
I really hate huge balloons on a thin model-like body.

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
We need more debate in this thread
Fujino's SAO NTR game thread already have 300+ pages
with more "dick size" argument and "its not canon" debate surely the game thread will got more traffic and 100 new pages for sure

KoraPappa

Jan 11, 2018
There was a point in my life of hentai consumption where, I too, cared about tits being too big or they are disproportional.

I have since gone way past that point, bring me all the amazon/studio sirocco games.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
It's censored as of now. But like most of their work, we'll eventually see uncensored versions of it. We'll just have to wait for someone to leak it from Fakku once it's there.
Unfortunately that author barely release new works it feels like anymore. I been enjoying Laliberte lately

KEKS11

Dec 16, 2020
Is there any game which you play as a male protag and female companions with viewable H experience and H scenes with other males (not MC) or NTR?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes