Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
played the demo its not bad, demo doesn't have anything going on but the ai art is at least okay I give it a c- in potential witch is great for AI
But ive played a ton of demos that are great, only for the game to be turbo shit. You could 100%% have a great game with ai cg. But chances are its ai CG cause the dev just wants to bust out a game to sell in a few weeks. If you want me to get hyped for an ai cg game, then it will have to be a dev that has made a couple of ai cg games before that I really liked.

Jul 27, 2020
Stop hyping AI generated games lmao
Stop being a stupid luddite and whining about AI artworks. Just because the developers use AI as a tool doesn't make a game bad.
On the contrary, it allows you to speed up development, work with graphics on a completely different level than simple digital drawing, eliminates the need to find and pay to other person and focus more on story, gameplay, and atmosphere.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Stop being a stupid luddite and whining about AI artworks. Just because the developers use AI as a tool doesn't make a game bad.
On the contrary, it allows you to speed up development, work with graphics on a completely different level than simple digital drawing, eliminates the need to find and pay to other person and focus more on story, gameplay, and atmosphere.
Thats nice, but it also makes it so lazy devs can push out pure shit with little cost.

And considering the track record of games using AI, 99% of them are just that.

So yeah, what you said IS kinda right, but sadly in practice it is not what happens.

xwcezq

Jan 11, 2020
Does anyone have the part 1 of Airuru(Airusuzaki)'s Asuna x Agil wedding night downloaded or saved?
It seems to have been taken down from pixiv and the artist also doesn't have the files anymore.

This is the second part:

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
What Kulman said, i dont mind AI art itself being used but considering its less effort you would expect works with an insane amount of scenes and cgs, and we hardly see that so it sets a bad precedent, there are a couple of games using AI art that have like 3 times the amount of scenes of other games but thats the minority.

Oct 9, 2021
That game has been in development since last year, can't rmmbr exact date/month but it was posted in discord, which is not the dev's discord but an NTR server discord. Asked a bunch of questions and generally I could say dev is giving 'some' care on the story.

I would say AI art problem is there's no 'progressing' frame like the female character is bobbing her head sucking a dick, that psuedo-movement thing for 2D arts. Most AI art is like single frame only and no facial expression changes which brings lower situation impact to players.

Jul 12, 2020
Its really hard to find a good game one in a sea of low effort crap. The only half decent game with AI art that I know of is this: https://f95zone.to/threads/until-new-wife-chloe-falls-final-studiovr.184790/

My main issue with AI art is that the character design is never consistent, the girls boob size keeps changing every frame, that shit bothers me a lot.

Curse of Pleasure is probably the best example of how to do AI (assisted) art properly, the dev actually puts in effort into making sure the design stays the same and feels like it belongs in that game world. It doesn't have the usual lifeless feel associated with AI art.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
AI is not a mature enough technology for a low-effort game construction, at the moment.
That will change. Soon enough, when it's mature enough, there will be a flood of AI games ruining any chance of the lazy developers cashing in.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Its really hard to find a good game one in a sea of low effort crap. The only half decent game with AI art that I know of is this: https://f95zone.to/threads/until-new-wife-chloe-falls-final-studiovr.184790/

My main issue with AI art is that the character design is never consistent, the girls boob size keeps changing every frame, that shit bothers me a lot.

Curse of Pleasure is probably the best example of how to do AI (assisted) art properly, the dev actually puts in effort into making sure the design stays the same and feels like it belongs in that game world. It doesn't have the usual lifeless feel associated with AI art.
This one is the best ai use probably. Have not yet played the game, but you can already tell that there is more work put into it. Either the pictures are touched up after or its using something else than all the other games.

You would expect that ai should help create diverse stuff, but all the stuff you see on dlsite seems like copy pasted characters with somewhat different hairstyle.

Anyway here it is.

https://f95zone.to/threads/blurring-the-walls-v0-4-0-torimiata.175854/

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
It's a little random, but I wish there would be more games like Nebel Geisterjager in the future. I still enjoy it a lot despite it being quite grindy.

I still comeback to it many times, because the gameplay loop, aside from combat, is fun. It's a game, not a novel with some fancy art and "choices", you know? When I playing it, it feels like playing, not just reading. Especially the game don't reward you for being a bad gamer like others:
- no defeated H-scenes (big deal for me because I don't want to throw my battle).
- no obviously bad decisions for the protagonist. But you do have the freedom to do so by not call the GF when she and the antagonist interacting in the dungeon.
- doesn't strictly have a NTR route so I can have the protagonist fight back anytime, or not by simply changing MC's dick size.

Quite accommodating, isn't it? It's a game after all. It being on steam is also a plus for ease of purchasing.

VN games I enjoy: Love & Sex, Oyakorankan

For upcoming game, I think Dungeon bride demo is rather promising.

If your taste suits mine, what are your recommendations, guys?

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
It's a little random, but I wish there would be more games like Nebel Geisterjager in the future. I still enjoy it a lot despite it being quite grindy.

I still comeback to it many times, because the gameplay loop, aside from combat, is fun. It's a game, not a novel with some fancy art and "choices", you know? When I playing it, it feels like playing, not just reading. Especially the game don't reward you for being a bad gamer like others:
- no defeated H-scenes (big deal for me because I don't want to throw my battle).
- no obviously bad decisions for the protagonist. But you do have the freedom to do so by not call the GF when she and the antagonist interacting in the dungeon.
- doesn't strictly have a NTR route so I can have the protagonist fight back anytime, or not by simply changing MC's dick size.

Quite accommodating, isn't it? It's a game after all. It being on steam is also a plus for ease of purchasing.

Couldn't agree more, this game just too easily beat the #1 NTRPG in my heart from Scars of Summer, still often replay it when I can't find another good game. Hopefully BBQ Lover will maintain the same style and quality (at least) in their next 2 games.

Reactions: 2022meinfzone

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022

https://f95zone.to/threads/time-loop-ntr-v1-40-kegani-laboratory.82733/
https://f95zone.to/threads/welcome-to-the-sexy-bar-v1-6-0-kegani-laboratory.58782/
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-house-v1-51-kegani-laboratory.71589/

https://f95zone.to/threads/hornycraft-v0-18-shadik.112999/

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-gentle...pe-2-v2-00-unidentified-flying-monster.70318/

https://f95zone.to/threads/inn-my-wife-v1-01-monoeye.2806/

https://f95zone.to/threads/bell-master-v1-0-3-mip.5310/

Last edited:

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
Any discussion on the new Venus game? I saw a short summary for the trial and would love a summary for the whole game in particular Kyou since I love her scenes

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Couldn't agree more, this game just too easily beat the #1 NTRPG in my heart from Scars of Summer, still often replay it when I can't find another good game. Hopefully BBQ Lover will maintain the same style and quality (at least) in their next 2 games.
From what I seen from the guide that come from a certain S* site, BBQ Daisuki seems have to compromised some of their ambitions with this game, like tainted underwear, condoms for the protagonist to discover, 2 other scapped maps, bar VIP card,...

Such a shame that those features can't make it to the finished product, the game is still very enjoyable though.

Reactions: ZBYToshiro
Oct 9, 2021
Oof you might be steered away, next game might just be FPS/TPS based: .
But as observable, the quality might be kept the same or better.

EatingAnts

Jul 18, 2017
nebel geisterjager left a lot to be desired for me, especially in how annoying it was to actually engage with the game and still get access to the scenes. basically had to always be ready to drop what i was doing and beeline to the cameras at random, or camp there and just wait while not playing the game. that said i think it did a lot right and i think the presentation of that game is great, probably still one of my favorites overall.

really excited for the FPS. from the ci-en it seems like they're kind off just doing whatever they want with the actual combat mechanics which i think is great. they mentioned adding the grappling hook from ghostrunner. newcomers kinda just doing whatever they think is fun is what the accessibility of unreal engine is good for i think, even if the game design isn't thought through all the way. and i'm excited for the in-level ntr h-scenes. seed of the dead 2 kiiiiiiind of did this with the monster takedowns but i'm not a fan of the death scenes, or death in general, a bit of a bummer as they say. and all the actual ntr ended up being in cutscenes that you have to go super far out of your way to activate and there wasn't anything you could stumble on. fair enough, it's not like it's meant to be an ntr ntr game. this game could hit all the right notes of a 3d game for me and i dont think there's really been anything that tries all of this yet. will probably be buying it. let me know if there's already anything similar out there. in the stumbling upon the heroine cheating in a 3d environment aspect, it doesn't have to be an fps obviously.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I liked Nebel as well, but the mechanics in the dungeons, for me at least, were painful. It kinda killed the joy of playing.
But the CGs were very good.

Also, I'm trying to develop an NTR game and I'd like some opinions if my female characters are looking good enough.

This here is the main love interest. She's also the one who is gonna be involved in the most NTR scenes throughout the game.
She's not a controllable characters. The MC will be able to influence some of her decisions, but when we see some of the scenes through her perspective, there won't choices to make (unless it envolves some fetishes).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This one is her BFF

And this one I'm still thinking.

All of them will be involved in NTR scenes one way or another. There will also be an option to disable the NTR right at the start.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes