Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Honestly, I don't like the Koikatsu CG in Fujimo's games much, it's still quite rough and the physics is extremely unrealistic, although I always prefer 2D art over 3D, the CG of SAO game is still not enough to keep me in a game whose only good point is the plot (as everyone said).
If you like NTR, you maybe would want to try it... It is great in that aspect. I personally didn't like that much either, but when I tried it I fell in love with it... It has a lot of "mistery NTR" like behind a curtain, or through a call or a message... And the Koikatsu 3D models helps a lot

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
From what I seen from the guide that come from a certain S* site, BBQ Daisuki seems have to compromised some of their ambitions with this game, like tainted underwear, condoms for the protagonist to discover, 2 other scapped maps, bar VIP card,...

Such a shame that those features can't make it to the finished product, the game is still very enjoyable though.
+ impregnation (you even have that in the stats, then at some point it just doesn't show anymore when she has a fertilizable egg).
This game could have been so much more, not just in terms of actions, different clothing and more underwear, but scenes and story being twice or 3 times as long.
He probably just burned himself on it and stopped, calling whatever version he made the release one.
Truly a waste, as even as is I enjoyed the game immensely playing mystery + voyeur ntr, especially as the heroine is so damn erotic looking.
Right now he's developing some strange idea of fps+ntr.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I liked Nebel as well, but the mechanics in the dungeons, for me at least, were painful. It kinda killed the joy of playing.
But the CGs were very good.

Also, I'm trying to develop an NTR game and I'd like some opinions if my female characters are looking good enough.

This here is the main love interest. She's also the one who is gonna be involved in the most NTR scenes throughout the game.
She's not a controllable characters. The MC will be able to influence some of her decisions, but when we see some of the scenes through her perspective, there won't choices to make (unless it envolves some fetishes).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This one is her BFF

And this one I'm still thinking.

All of them will be involved in NTR scenes one way or another. There will also be an option to disable the NTR right at the start.
Second and third are cute, first has a weird feel to it.
Avoidable ntr though, imo this makes the weakest ntr games usually.
Will it be male mc? Will it have corruption/mystery or is it the usual western style cuckold?

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Will it be male mc? Will it have corruption/mystery or is it the usual western style cuckold?
Avoidable ntr will always make ntr very weak imo but I know it makes a more engaging gameplay experience for some ppl

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Avoidable ntr will always make ntr very weak imo but I know it makes a more engaging gameplay experience for some ppl
Indeed, most of the stories with "avoidable" ntr ends up with ntr being weak and non ntr being also weak. Even worse when it's done by western devs as they don't usually get the fetish.
Only times it was ok was when there is a "happy" ending route where the ntr doesn't happen, usually shorter route but nice as a "what if".

Reactions: jaden000

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
IMHO, anything that has the option to disable NTR is not a game, and that option serves 1 purpose only: make vanilla people want to try your game. If the dev's aim is to create an interactive graphic novel then whatever. Otherwise, it should not exist in a game.

Avoidable NTR (done well and backed by good amount of contents in each "routes") is good mechanic though. Makes the game more accommodating but also make developing harder and more time-consuming.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
IMHO, anything that has the option to disable NTR is not a game, and that option serves 1 purpose only: make vanilla people want to try your game. If the dev's aim is to create an interactive graphic novel then whatever. Otherwise, it should not exist in a game.

Avoidable NTR (done well and backed by good amount of contents in each "routes") is good mechanic though. Makes the game more accommodating but also make developing harder and more time-consuming.
Like how often do NTR fans play avoid the NTR route because as a NTR fan I can’t recall a time where I actually seriously invested my time playing a NTR avoid route. Just seems a waste of time to I might as well play a different game and playing the non NTR route isn’t all of a sudden gonna make the NTR route more impactful for me

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Like how often do NTR fans play avoid the NTR route because as a NTR fan I can’t recall a time where I actually seriously invested my time playing a NTR avoid route. Just seems a waste of time to I might as well play a different game and playing the non NTR route isn’t all of a sudden gonna make the NTR route more impactful for me
Because some people want to control the game's narrative?
Take NTR Knight for example, player decide which route to go in by allow an antagonist to mess with the female lead while prevent the other antagonist to do so.

Or dungeon bride: choose which one of the bad guys to sleep with the girl.

Leana 2: if dislike like the shithead King, player can toss the girl to the enemy and NTR still happens, just with other characters.

Also in Nebel Geisterjager: NTR can happens if you late to call Kana or the protagonist allow it to happen (I think the dev wanted to expand the netorase route but unabled to so we only got to sell the AVs and 1 ending scene)

Lastly, make things more at stake. You said "play" and not read or watch, so this is my respond.

It's A GAME!

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Because some people want to control the game's narrative?
Take NTR Knight for example, player decide which route to go in by allow an antagonist to mess with the female lead while prevent the other antagonist to do so.

Or dungeon bride: choose which one of the bad guys to sleep with the girl.

Leana 2: if dislike like the shithead King, player can toss the girl to the enemy and NTR still happens, just with other characters.

Also in Nebel Geisterjager: NTR can happens if you late to call Kana or the protagonist allow it to happen (I think the dev wanted to expand the netorase route but unabled to so we only got to sell the AVs and 1 ending scene)

Lastly, make things more at stake. You said "play" and not read or watch, so this is my respond.

It's A GAME!
6b77fb3f-7d29-419c-921d-dd727b91643b_text.gif

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Won't be weak, I promise you.
Yes, male MC. Yes, there will be corruption. As for the mystery, not sure what you mean. The MC won't be aware for quite some time.

As for the avoidable NTR, I know a lot people don't like this kind of approach, but I wanted to do a Love Path too from the very beginning. I like games with some sweet romance, so I decided to do that with mine as well.

You'll set the path you want when the game begins. And don't worry, there will be lots of netorare scenes later in the game, I just need to set the context and the relationship first to have a bigger impact when the cheating starts.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Won't be weak, I promise you.
Yes, male MC. Yes, there will be corruption. As for the mystery, not sure what you mean. The MC won't be aware for quite some time.
Nice. The idea of mystery is catch glimpse of what's going on but never show fully, like used condoms that the mc can find but guess it has nothing to do with his girl, hickey/cum on lips the reader notices but not the mc, phone calls where she sounds weird, nearby room with bed creaking sounds, getting more and more sexy as time passes, etc etc. Basically hiding the girl pov or only showing it if the player wants to see it.
IMO it's the best for corruption and oblivious mc.

As for the avoidable NTR, I know a lot people don't like this kind of approach, but I wanted to do a Love Path too from the very beginning. I like games with some sweet romance, so I decided to do that with mine as well.

You'll set the path you want when the game begins. And don't worry, there will be lots of netorare scenes later in the game, I just need to set the context and the relationship first to have a bigger impact when the cheating starts.
If you mean two different routes then that's fine. Avoidable is more "each scene can be cancelled by the player" which makes the story super weak.
Good luck anyway, I don't think I've ever played an actual good ntr story using daz3d characters. Most of the time it was wife sharing, cuckold/netorase, or just "girl is a slut and fucks everyone". With bad, very bad writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2022meinfzone

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
I believe it's just that in general, devs know there's some merit to avoidable NTR, but dont understand it truly
and thus we have a variety of avoidable approaches that also confused us players on what we wanted
examples would be
  • choose this dialog option to avoid NTR or not
  • dont lose this battle to avoid NTR or not
  • dont take too long to finish task to avoid NTR or not
  • make sure to do this, have this item, to avoid NTR or not
  • etc
here's my take

there's a certain amplifier to NTR when you don't know its happening, or if it will ever happen
it's the surprise factor.
it kills the suspense if it's unavoidable. you're always on the watch
the only question running in your mind is "is it now?"
might as well just skip the game and watch an NTR hentai series

doubts and suspicions are good amplifiers of NTR

so avoidable is not there to be a legitimate route to play on, it's only to open the possibility (kinda illusion) that you might not encounter NTR - but when it does, it hits harder because you didnt expect it. thats why most happy ends on NTR games are short, and some don't even have sex scenes.

just saying that and reading back the list, immediately some scenarios get invalidated why they wont work - dialog options are usually very telling what its gonna cause. losing battles have no surprise and move it into ntrs, etc.

some better games attempt the next two approach like tasks, and fulfilling NTR conditions but ultimately become uncesessarily complex e.g. nebel

it is difficult to tread this line guys.
making avoidables that will be satisfactory for the majority is hard

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
I had asked this an year ago or before. I want to know again if someday has fresh recommendations.

Do you guys know any western novels/books containing netorare elements (please note not cuckold ones, because there are huge amount of that).

Got a further revenge angle would also help. thank you.

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Is this NTR or Netori?

The art is good, but from the description it sounds like it is Netori. The gameplay seem nice, though.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Yea, I never really saw anything I liked in koikatsu so I avoided games in that style. But then with nothin to play I tried king of summer which made me rethink by views on it, the scenes were hot and the story really sold it.

The dev started mixing netorase story lines within the netorare story path so it dropped off hard for me personally. But it made me start to look at more koikatsu cg games. Its not the art but how the art is used to tell the story.
Yeah King of Summer is great in spite of being koikatsu haha.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I had asked this an year ago or before. I want to know again if someday has fresh recommendations.

Do you guys know any western novels/books containing netorare elements (please note not cuckold ones, because there are huge amount of that).

Got a further revenge angle would also help. thank you.
99% is pure cuckold or cheating slut wives pov, but this one was very good ntr :

I suggest reading with Aki pov only to have a good mystery ntr story, and then follow with other pov from the start again.
I was honestly surprised on how good it was, I guess I just expect nothing from western authors.
No revenge though, sorry.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Eet_Fuk

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is this NTR or Netori?

The art is good, but from the description it sounds like it is Netori. The gameplay seem nice, though.
Apparently it's both according to the tags.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
you should try games by fujino... "Scathatch prologue", "Sakura's Chapter", "Nero" and "Nero remake", "Chainsaw man Hotspring travel" and "Sword art online: Trap of breath and concealed magic"
Yea, Fujino the GOAT, thats another one that I only tried after playing KoS and his story in SAO is perfect mystery NTR.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Nah. NTR should just be completely unavoidable. Otherwise, it isn't NTR, it is just Pseudo-NTR, because you are given a choice and power in the matter. Hopelessness is better than you being the "God" of said Game/Novel where you have the choice/option/power to avoid it.

Just my two cents

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes