Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Oh yeah Fist Saint was good, I need to finish it.
But no, not this, because it shows the female pov.
What I mean is like this one, which is also a great ntr story :

If you only read the chapters with arabic numeral, you won't see the other side of what's really going on but you will have pieces of evidence.
Highly recommend it.
Godfuckingdamnit, I always avoided that because I thought it's Netorase, but it's actually exactly what I'm looking for
Thank you very much.

Reactions: Voilsh

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I finally gotten around to playing Wailing Guignol, definitely gotta put in the work as it's a full-fledge RPG but the NTR is really well done. I think I'm halfway through it and almost as invested in the story as I am the sex scenes, lol.

I heard there's an uncensored patch but the the patch on the devs website is for fixing translation mistakes.

I wonder if the DLC for the game is it?

EDIT:
Never mind, buried in one of he threads on the games page indicates the DLC itself is what translate the game into English.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I finally gotten around to playing Wailing Guignol, definitely gotta put in the work as it's a full-fledge RPG but the NTR is really well done. I think I'm halfway through it and almost as invested in the story as I am the sex scenes, lol.

I heard there's an uncensored patch but the the patch on the devs website is for fixing translation mistakes.

EDIT:
Never mind, buried in one of he threads on the games page indicates the DLC itself is what translate the game into English.
I agree its good, but holy does it last way too long. It really could have been streamlined and been waaaay better. But it does do tthe corruption very well imo.

Reactions: DarkMask

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I agree its good, but holy does it last way too long. It really could have been streamlined and been waaaay better. But it does do tthe corruption very well imo.
I wonder if this gets improved in the devs later games? I haven't played Consider Nanaha, their first RPG Maker game so I can't compare but I found myself skipping a lot of the repeated text.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

EDIT:
So there is no uncensor? I have a version from 2022 from svscomics. Not sure if there is a better one.

The steam dlc page does not show for me. Not sure if its actually added content?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Apparently saikey is working on both the base and the afterstory of Indiscreet mother from Rascou.

The afterstory says "VIP" though, not sure how one becomes that.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I wonder if this gets improved in the devs later games? I haven't played Consider Nanaha, their first RPG Maker game so I can't compare but I found myself skipping a lot of the repeated text.
No, all the games ive played from them are pretty long. I think Guginol is the best one they have done aswelll.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Well they have this on their site which I suppose coincides with their Patreon tiers. I think I saw previously Consider Nanaha availalbe for 25$+ levels (Legend and above), maybe when I was considering validity of requesting it here some time ago, or it was like that at the moment of release. I assume the same has to be expected for that premium Rascou release (Afterstory). BTW as I can see now it's 7$ to get Consider Nanaha translation. It's 2015 game but I haven't played it yet and I'm sure many would appreciate if somebody could share it (the Saikey's translation).

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Early Access
Why, just why?
Steam gives you a set guaranteed number of impressions when you put a game in early access, then another guaranteed amount when you come out of early access. It's literally stupid not to start a game in early access if you are not an established studio. Add in being able to get money to finish the development, early access is the way to go for pretty much any indie game.

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Steam gives you a set guaranteed number of impressions when you put a game in early access, then another guaranteed amount when you come out of early access. It's literally stupid not to start a game in early access if you are not an established studio. Add in being able to get money to finish the development, early access is the way to go for pretty much any indie game.
I agree it's good for the producer, but why the hell would anyone pay for an unfinished game?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes