Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Just finished playing NTR route of this Shadow of desire and its really good, definitely out there with Fujino. Highly recommend.
How many playtime can I expect? Also which ntr can I expect? I like it when its more "hidden" like, you male MC dont know she gets slowly corrupted. (netorare) I hate, or better dislike it when you as MC know at the first minute your girlfriend is a whore. (netorase)

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
How many playtime can I expect? Also which ntr can I expect? I like it when its more "hidden" like, you male MC dont know she gets slowly corrupted. (netorare) I hate, or better dislike it when you as MC know at the first minute your girlfriend is a whore. (netorase)
It's really a very good game... And it has a lot of mistery NTR (at least in the cheating route, the other two are "blackmail" and "cuckold") you can also choose if you want to control the guy who's in the process of fucking your girlfriend... Although I like the mistery NTR, these moments are very cool because you have a lot of gameplay with this guy trying to get the MC's girlfriend to have sex with him... And it's got quite a lot of content right now. Like I said I recommend the cheating route... The MC doesn't know anything and his girlfriend starts hiding things from him... I don't want to spoiler you. I heard a lot of people liked the blackmail route too, but I didn't try it because it doesn't really catch my attention

Diablos

Jul 5, 2017
Game has 3 paths, blackmail, cuckold and cheating. Cheating path is basicaly mistery ntr, MC doesnt know black guy is seducing his gf. this path doesnt have full on sex yet but there are still some very hot scenes. As for lenght I would say around 1h? Its decent for an 0.3 version.

As the guy above said english is not best since dev is Brazilian(I think) but its good enough and better then full on mtl.

Reactions: phantomz

Yakutia

Feb 8, 2020

Just found this gem of a read. You all should give it a try, the art’s pretty hot too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icetea-Lemon18

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
It's really a very good game... And it has a lot of mistery NTR (at least in the cheating route, the other two are "blackmail" and "cuckold") you can also choose if you want to control the guy who's in the process of fucking your girlfriend... Although I like the mistery NTR, these moments are very cool because you have a lot of gameplay with this guy trying to get the MC's girlfriend to have sex with him... And it's got quite a lot of content right now. Like I said I recommend the cheating route... The MC doesn't know anything and his girlfriend starts hiding things from him... I don't want to spoiler you. I heard a lot of people liked the blackmail route too, but I didn't try it because it doesn't really catch my attention
You sold me on it with the mystery part, this game didn't even appear in my radar as the art style looked like the usual western style cuckold and wife sharing.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
You sold me on it with the mystery part, this game didn't even appear in my radar as the art style looked like the usual western style cuckold and wife sharing.
I tried it because I am an interracial NTR lover, and I really love the game itself and the cheating path right now (it seems like the route named "cuckold" will be more like "sharing" but I don't really know. As far as I know, in the 2 other paths the boyfriend knows nothing)

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I tried it because I am an interracial NTR lover, and I really love the game itself and the cheating path right now (it seems like the route named "cuckold" will be more like "sharing" but I don't really know. As far as I know, in the 2 other paths the boyfriend knows nothing)
I don't mind interracial as long as it doesn't devolve into race war racial stuff like "new black order" and other political stuff like that.
No idea how anything like that is even erotic, but to each their own.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I don't mind interracial as long as it doesn't devolve into race war racial stuff like "new black order" and other political stuff like that.
No idea how anything like that is even erotic, but to each their own.
Well, I don't mind such things but I feel it loses meaning if it's so exaggerated like that... Or if they take it to a more literal sense... Like "new black order" as you say... The game doesn't do it that way as far as I saw although it does have moments of mild humiliation, but nothing racial as far as I saw, or at least definitely not to that extreme you mention

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Yeah, that's just kills it for me. I feel that i become dumber when i play something like that. View attachment 3295575
I feel it's pointless if persons are really serious about something like this... I mean, in a game I really find it hot when it's a girl with a BBC and she likes it because it's big, and she mentions that "oh, I love this big black cock" nodding that it's big and black, but I don't like it when there is absolute mention of the man himself being superior because he's black or something like that... Or if there's some kind of humiliation with that then I don't like it too much either... I mean, I'm not criticizing people who like it obviously, as long as they don't take it beyond what it is... Something to fill the sexual desire... A fetish. It's pretty ridiculous and obviously racist to say that he's superior because he's black and all that...

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I feel it's pointless if persons are really serious about something like this... I mean, in a game I really find it hot when it's a girl with a BBC and she likes it because it's big, and she mentions that "oh, I love this big black cock" nodding that it's big and black, but I don't like it when there is absolute mention of the man himself being superior because he's black or something like that... Or if there's some kind of humiliation with that then I don't like it too much either... I mean, I'm not criticizing people who like it obviously, as long as they don't take it beyond what it is... Something to fill the sexual desire... A fetish. It's pretty ridiculous and obviously racist to say that he's superior because he's black and all that...
You got everything wrong, he's superior cause his dick is big!
"In the end I couldn't win against his cock" :>
969.png

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Well, I don't mind such things but I feel it loses meaning if it's so exaggerated like that... Or if they take it to a more literal sense... Like "new black order" as you say... The game doesn't do it that way as far as I saw although it does have moments of mild humiliation, but nothing racial as far as I saw, or at least definitely not to that extreme you mention
That's fine.

You got everything wrong, he's superior cause his dick is big!
"In the end I couldn't win against his cock" :>
Yeah that's fine, but the minute it becomes about irl race, it takes me out of the story.
Like I said, if people want to do that good for them, it's just that personally I don't like the fetish at all.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Offtopic, what the fuck just happened to the site's emote?

I could be just answering my own question here but I think they want to promote a less toxic engagement?
Rip Facepalm. Now it's replaced by angy emoji which wont be used as much.
Yea, facepalm was perfect for showing disagreement. Like kinda of an eye roll type of deal. The angry one just makes it seem like I'm pissed at the comment which is not the same. Kinda lame.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes