Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Well they have this on their site which I suppose coincides with their Patreon tiers. I think I saw some time ago Consider Nanaha availalbe for 25$+ levels (Legend and above), maybe when I was considering validity of requesting it here some time ago, or it was like that at the moment of release. I assume the same has to be expected for that premium Rascou release (Afterstory). BTW as I can see now it's 7$ to get Consider Nanaha translation. Its 2015 game but I haven't played it yet and I'm sure many would appreciate if somebody could share it (the Saikey's translation).
Yeah, I am 100% expecting both Rascou games to be behind the $25 tier, with how popular they are especially since it's also uncensored. I've played both so depending on how well its translated will determine if I sub at that level.

jyuurina

May 25, 2017
Apparently saikey is working on both the base and the afterstory of Indiscreet mother from Rascou.

The afterstory says "VIP" though, not sure how one becomes that.
Feels like forever since they first announce it

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Feels like forever since they first announce it
Yeah they are working on multiple projects and it is slow, but it does seem to progress each month.
I am also guessing that the proofreading part will be much faster. So the base game might not be that far. The afterstory might be a different story though,

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
One of the best of 2023, imo. The MC has the power to look into the past. While the other guy that fucks yo wife has the power to look into the future.
Is there some mtl floating around? I am using mtool but the game seems to have wrapping issues. Even when reducing the font to miniscule size it STILL keep going over the screen.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Is there some mtl floating around? I am using mtool but the game seems to have wrapping issues. Even when reducing the font to miniscule size it STILL keep going over the screen.
Not that I'm aware of. It's a shame that it doesn't have a formal translation. I also had trouble of the font but I just played it because the story was good.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Not that I'm aware of. It's a shame that it doesn't have a formal translation. I also had trouble of the font but I just played it because the story was good.
Yeah thanks for recommending it. I ignored it because it was below 4.5 on dlsite, but it is so far much better than the generic stuff that gets 4,6+.

I find that dlsite reviewers really hate anything that sets up the story. If they do not see big sexy scenes in 5 minutes they downvote. I guess that is why you sometimes have such disparity in ntr game reception with japan vs west.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes