Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Yeah that's fine, but the minute it becomes about irl race, it takes me out of the story.
Like I said, if people want to do that good for them, it's just that personally I don't like the fetish at all.
The antagonist, Jason, always calls MC "little white boy" if you're sensitive about that stuff. Otherwise, I don't remember it contain anything racial so go for it.

The game overall is not that bad despite its terrible writing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: trinent and Voilsh

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Offtopic, what the fuck just happened to the site's emote?

I could be just answering my own question here but I think they want to promote a less toxic engagement?
Rip Facepalm. Now it's replaced by angy emoji which wont be used as much.
f95zone equivalent of removing the dislike button

EDIT: btw, cli-pick finally broke silence. New game should release mid february.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Truely the mods here have NTR'ed the facepalm emote away from us all.
Yeah made a post about it but Sam shot it down, that its very unlikely to ever return. They got tired of people crying via tickets they got facepalmed.

Like people REALLY make tickets they got facepalmed? Seems ridiculous lol. I would remove their ticket privileges :LOL:

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yeah made a ticket about it but Sam shot it down, that its very unlikely to ever return. They got tired of people crying via tickets they got facepalmed.

Like people REALLY make tickets they got facepalmed? Seems ridiculous lol. I would remove their ticket privileges :LOL:
Yea, if they are making a ticket for a facepalm, I would just assume they are underage and perma ban them right away. I might just start using the angry emote on everything out of spite now. lol

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
i just a came up another idea ntr story where two sister are taken in by fat widow lord and his son and become maids and they also become close to the son and to the father the sisters and the son grow up together the older sister has feelings for the son and the son has feelings the older sister the father wanted to support their relationship but a dark desire grows in with in him as he too has developed feelings older sister a dark desire that would grow and engulfed other people in his son llfe

• Angry
Reactions: LordFrz

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
The antagonist, Jason, always calls MC "little white boy" if you're sensitive about that stuff. Otherwise, I don't remember it contain anything racial so go for it.

The game overall is not that bad despite its terrible writing.
w8, did i play some other game? afaik black people are consistently called with n word in it, no? It looked kinda off to my eyes, but then i was like: "oh yeah, author is not english speaking himself, (probably spanish speaking?) so racial relations might be different there. In eastern europe, where i'm from, people never use any polite terms for black people too.

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
w8, did i play some other game? afaik black people are consistently called with n word in it, no? It looked kinda off to my eyes, but then i was like: "oh yeah, author is not english speaking himself, (probably spanish speaking?) so racial relations might be different there. In eastern europe, where i'm from, people never use any polite terms for black people too.
For underlined text: We're talking about Shadow of Desire, right?
Jason is black, tall, muscular. Fred is caucasian and kinda short, scrawny looking guy, hence Jason call him a "little white boy" (in the prologue, right when you talk with Jason for the first time and a few times later). So yes, it's kinda racial IF you're sensitive about it. And yes, the game did contain that line.

Nowadays the topic is similar to a landmine so I mentioned it as a precaution.

I don't quite get the rest of your comment so I can't say anything about that (aside from the author is not a English native speaker, this I agree with you). I tend to avoid talking about racial stuff online with people I don't really know as I share the view as .

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes