Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Anyone played this game yet?

I havent enjoyed any tanukihouse games, but this one seems good when it comes to the scenes.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Anyone played this game yet?

I havent enjoyed any tanukihouse games, but this one seems good when it comes to the scenes.
"Due to the hypnotic element of this game, girls fall relatively quickly, so I don't think it's for those who want to enjoy it until they fall, but on the other hand, I think it's good for those who want to do this and that quickly because if you do it a little, you can get to the real thing right away"

On its only review so I'm pretty sure it is poop
Ntr+hypnosis= big turn off

BilafBlayt

Mar 22, 2021
Seem I can't access this kemono link I don't why anyone know how to fix?

When i try to click on reward link it just open Google.com

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Seem I can't access this kemono link I don't why anyone know how to fix?

When i try to click on reward link it just open Google.com
Yes, even a lot people on reddit couldnt figure out why they cannot enter the page. Maybe its region locked for only japan.

• Sad
Reactions: BilafBlayt

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
You know I’m looking forward to this ntr game from this creator View attachment 3302542 View attachment 3302543 this game is improvement from his last game
Looks good, but if I recall correctly the weakness of that dev isn't in the art; it was in the pacing, and writing. Like the girl in Sunset of Purity or whatever it was called had basically no resistance to men coming onto her. I don't think she ever showed guilt, or regret.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Is there a translation thread for the new tanukihouse game? Link me if someone found it. Some people usually drop mtl in these threads and Im planning to play it later.

I played it the new tanukihouse game other than animation it’s a boring hypnosis game and the NTR is not even good
Hypnosis from the mc ? all the antagonists? or both?

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018

there is a new game here i can't see link because i use vpn can someone share the download link

the game is just so average
The link phantomz put seems to be for a different game based on the code so here is another one just to be safe

Can't say anything about the game since I didn't play it yet but on a side note I seriously wish all the harm in the world to the person who came up with that sort of aggressive / annoying ad tactic that sends people through multiple hoops of short links and pop-ups just to download something

Reactions: roberto1982

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Dang, was hoping Saikey would post some previews for Indiscreet Mother so I subbed, lol.

Sadly, there are no previews. :(

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Dang, was hoping Saikey would post some previews for Indiscreet Mother so I subbed, lol.

Sadly, there are no previews. :(
I'm just happy that someone finally making proper tl on Rascou games. Ntr fans that havent played it will finally be able to enjoy a good ntr vn. If youre talking about game screenshot preview, just check the DLsite. After all, the only difference is the language.

I will certainly download their tl once it's released, as I will play the game again in the future.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I'm just happy that someone finally making proper tl on Rascou games. Ntr fans that havent played it will finally be able to enjoy a good ntr vn. If youre talking about game screenshot preview, just check the DLsite. After all, the only difference is the language.
Oh, I've played both, was more hoping to see the translation quality and maybe even some of the uncensored CGs.

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
guys i need NTR/Cucklod game that has hidden sex scene, like fucking the wives while the husband sleeping in side, or fuck from behind while husband watching TV or so, get impreganted is also great.

kuhakujibril

Apr 12, 2020
Saw people looking for Fate DS. these links will be up for a few days.

Fate DS 1.8

Fate DS 1.5

They are both what the creator released as Fate DS, but are 2 completely different games. He abandoned 1.5 and just made a new game but called it an update.
Lord, can you please reupload the 1.8 one? :(

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Looks good, but if I recall correctly the weakness of that dev isn't in the art; it was in the pacing, and writing. Like the girl in Sunset of Purity or whatever it was called had basically no resistance to men coming onto her. I don't think she ever showed guilt, or regret.
I think there is resistance this time from what i saw at least but at least he’s putting more effort into it he even put a mental gauge for the protagonist I don’t know how is that going to work

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes