Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
What are the ways of presenting the scenes that you guys like or dislike?

· The player watches the scene in some kind of recollection room/computer, no in-game scene. Character doesn't know anything. (Hero Wedding?)
· The player watches the scene from an omniscient viewpoint during the event. Character doesn't know anything. (Thug Hero early)
· The player watches from the POV of a different character in the scene. (Nitro Nil)
· The player watches the scene as the character but the character doesn't acknowledge anything. (NTR Knight)
· The player watches the scene and the character sees it as well. Probably treading NTS territory. (NTRPG)
1>=2>4>5>3

1 and 2 are tied together for mystery NTR so they're equally good but I mostly play without the scenes on. Not much to say about the rest except that different POVs usually defeat the point for me unless they're optional. It would probably fall under 1 but I'd rate silhouette/implied scenes pretty highly too.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
hell yeah, lets all go vote for nitro

here is the discord invite :
section: requests
Please upvote CU Nitro Nil on Discord if you haven't done so yet (to get ChatGPT4 translation from Dazedanon) for your fellow NTR lovers who are interested; hope that invite is still valid. There are 17 votes currently and another ten or dozen will likely do the job.

There is an upcoming Cli Pick in Feb/March (though it seems to be their first Fem POV game) and we can probably do the same (request/upvote it) if nobody is translating it right away. There probably will be more people interested as it'll be a fresh release. But it might take some time even if requesting is successful as Dazedanon probably has some backlog of projects.

Jul 20, 2019
1>Hidden sex (MC's POV)>Everything.

I finished Solgant without visiting the recollection room. When I did, it was only to watch the comms' recording.
oof, i gotta say, the recollection room in Solgant is worth visiting for all the hidden scenes you missed out on. I think Solgant has some of the hottest scenes in a h-game, the only downside is that you HAVE to visit the recollection room to view them.

The comms recording scenes are also top-notch, it's a shame that they're a relatively small part of the game, with one route missing comm scenes completely, and another route having comms scenes that aren't quite as good or frequent as the Commander's route. I really wish there were more scenes for that stuff because that's exactly what I want from an NTR game. Regardless, the scenes in the recollection room are pretty damn good and I recommend going through them whenever you have some time.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I checked Between Dream and Reality and the dev promises to finish this April. The demo was good AFAIR, but damn it'll be 3 years since it became available on Dlsite. If all those pics and scenes from Ci-En make it to the game this can be a blast.

BUT - guys in the translation tread seem to have deciphered dev's muddy progress reports some and by their calculcations in December it was something like 27% left and the tempo was around 1.1%/month... I.e. 2 more years :unsure:

Le Red

May 9, 2017
I checked Between Dream and Reality and the dev promises to finish this April. The demo was good AFAIR, but damn it'll be 3 years since it became available on Dlsite. If all those pics and scenes from Ci-En make it to the game this can be a blast.

BUT - guys in the translation tread seem to have deciphered dev's muddy progress reports some and by their calculcations in December it was something like 27% left and the tempo was around 1.1%/month... I.e. 2 more years :unsure:
Yeah I don't wait this game anymore, I'll play it when it'll be out but not following it

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
What are the ways of presenting the scenes that you guys like or dislike?

· The player watches the scene in some kind of recollection room/computer, no in-game scene. Character doesn't know anything. (Hero Wedding?)
· The player watches the scene from an omniscient viewpoint during the event. Character doesn't know anything. (Thug Hero early)
· The player watches from the POV of a different character in the scene. (Nitro Nil)
· The player watches the scene as the character but the character doesn't acknowledge anything. (NTR Knight)
· The player watches the scene and the character sees it as well. Probably treading NTS territory. (NTRPG)
1 by far because full mystery.
Also 1 has multiple variants, like showing hints, sound effects, silhouette sex, etc. They're all nice.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
While we are on this topic, how do you guys feel about games where not every scene is captured in the recollection room? Usually happens for NTR events just happening randomly in the overworld. Is it frustrating that there is no way to easily access those scenes? Do you feel more compelled to seek them all out since they are rare?

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
While we are on this topic, how do you guys feel about games where not every scene is captured in the recollection room? Usually happens for NTR events just happening randomly in the overworld. Is it frustrating that there is no way to easily access those scenes? Do you feel more compelled to seek them all out since they are rare?
Sometimes it's frustrating, especially when I'm skipping texts, but I don't mind it much.

Jul 27, 2020
That always sucks. If it's an RPGMaker, you have to make a save before a scene or something. But if you don't know about this "surprise", then you'll have to replay the game again if you want to see that scene again. Either way, it creates unnecessary problems and only causes frustration for me.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes