Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
While we are on this topic, how do you guys feel about games where not every scene is captured in the recollection room? Usually happens for NTR events just happening randomly in the overworld. Is it frustrating that there is no way to easily access those scenes? Do you feel more compelled to seek them all out since they are rare?
I think the entire point of a recollection room is to show you what you missed, it should be assumed that every scene a game has to offer is available in the recollection room. I use them to see if I've 100%'d the game so I can finally move on. If a game has scenes that don't show up in the recollection room, especially if I missed them, then yeah that's frustrating and stupid.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
You know what game would be cool? Game what has 0 scenes, cause all of them would be implicit. Like you would notice some changes after each one on female, like ruffled clothes, or pubic hair on face, or cum dribbles on a leg, or overhear little bit of voices. That way artist doesn't even need to be good, cause lets be frank, many of them in this genre suck ass. Would be something unique for sure, and most of all we can guarantee good male pov experience. Because way too often if you're presented with choice to select pov: only male or both, it just means that if you select male, you won't see anything at all anyway, you'll just be cluelessly walking to work and back and then bam, game suddenly ends. And you had to turn on both povs, because apparently they added this male only pov for luls, but no one will write: "sry, guys, my male only pov sucks, so don't select it, ok?"

Alter541

Nov 15, 2022
While we are on this topic, how do you guys feel about games where not every scene is captured in the recollection room? Usually happens for NTR events just happening randomly in the overworld. Is it frustrating that there is no way to easily access those scenes? Do you feel more compelled to seek them all out since they are rare?
I liked the way Henteria Chronicles 2 did it.
The main scenes were all in the Recollection Room while the non-recollection room scenes served to show the current corruption state of the girl. However, this only worked well because the dev provided a list of scenes and where to find them.

Reactions: Goriel

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
after tons of searching the only site with download link is this:

i managed to download it, but the rar is corrupted

WinRar has the ability to repair corrupt rar files if its real and not a fake file, which I usually see with RapidGator links for these kind of things.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I spoke to the dude. Seems nice. Was a bit sad about lack of support so I told him to have consistent updates and eventually the support will flow in.
Yea, for a first game its gonna be hard tot get support. To many devs vanish after only a few updates. Once he completes a game or updates consistently for a while it will help to get more people to support.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes