• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
The new Nuko Majin Trial version if someone is interested:
This seems like it'll be pretty good. There's not much more in this demo over the last one, though. There are also a few scenes in the files that I'm not sure how to get or if it's even possible because the demo area is so short.

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
This seems like it'll be pretty good. There's not much more in this demo over the last one, though. There are also a few scenes in the files that I'm not sure how to get or if it's even possible because the demo area is so short.
Get to 3F with cheat. Coordinate, (4,6). If the character stop, teleport again (4,4) or anyway until it keep walking down and trigger the scene. It will only show blur/covered image, but if you goes to menu and close it, you can see the CG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the night shift, I don't know how. I tried letting my character stay in the highway for a long time but it only ended up in repeating a scene. (sekuhara2)

redraph

May 9, 2017
Get to 3F with cheat. Coordinate, (4,6). If the character stop, teleport again (4,4) or anyway until it keep walking down and trigger the scene. It will only show blur/covered image, but if you goes to menu and close it, you can see the CG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the night shift, I don't know how. I tried letting my character stay in the highway for a long time but it only ended up in repeating a scene. (sekuhara2)
There's also 2 animations in test map but this trial was too short ... almost the same as last time

LordTom

May 30, 2020
I am looking for something where you can choose to let your partner 'pay' for you, kinda like Only Her when you keep missing work your wife go 'talk' to the boss. Any recomandation.

Reactions: Will619
May 21, 2023
Hey guys I've been wanting to do a NTR/NTS game for awhile. I have a lot of ideas but can never settle on anything. Is there a concept that you feel like was good that hasn't been done well or one that hasn't been done in awhile/at all that you'd like to see? Maybe a show you'd like to see an NTR parody of? Just want some opinions from the NTR experts.

Jun 15, 2018
Hey guys I've been wanting to do a NTR/NTS game for awhile. I have a lot of ideas but can never settle on anything. Is there a concept that you feel like was good that hasn't been done well or one that hasn't been done in awhile/at all that you'd like to see? Maybe a show you'd like to see an NTR parody of? Just want some opinions from the NTR experts.
Detective Conan! Dont really like the way ran looks but I like the other characters

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes