Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
The NTR of my dreams would be a straightforward hero's journey for the most part, with a twist in the reveal at the end.
The more I thought about it, I think what I liked most was 'cheating' rather than 'NTR'.
As for Mystery NTR... it's basically cheating, right? I mean, the heroine would just be doing 'things' behind the MC's back and maybe hurt him in one way or another.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I think what I appreciate even less with choices is when they force the mc to go full asshole to start the ntr route.
- Cheat on your girlfriend? Yes/No (yes means you enter the ntr route, probably the worst one of the bunch)
- Get angry and make a mess ? Yes/No
- Be overly jealous and be an asshole to everyone? Yes/No

IMO these are very bad choices, I like it better when choices respect more the philosophy of "even if mc is a good person, he ends up being ntred".

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The NTR of my dreams would be a straightforward hero's journey for the most part, with a twist in the reveal at the end.
The more I thought about it, I think what I liked most was 'cheating' rather than 'NTR'.
As for Mystery NTR... it's basically cheating, right? I mean, the heroine would just be doing 'things' behind the MC's back and maybe hurt him in one way or another.
Yeah it's the cheating you're talking about.
In the contest of your hero's journey, it'll be "girls are one by one corrupted and ntred behind the back of the mc" and "nothing is shown directly to the mc nor the viewer but you see pieces of evidence of the process."

Reactions: Pango_12

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Yeah it's the cheating you're talking about.
In the contest of your hero's journey, it'll be "girls are one by one corrupted and ntred behind the back of the mc" and "nothing is shown directly to the mc nor the viewer but you see pieces of evidence of the process."
Literally .
The journey is over. A gift has come, with a familiar name attached to it.
I wished the princess also got taken, too. Would've been perfect.

Reactions: ktez

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Literally .
The journey is over. A gift has come, with a familiar name attached to it.
I wished the princess also got taken, too. Would've been perfect.
Oh yeah Fist Saint was good, I need to finish it.
But no, not this, because it shows the female pov.
What I mean is like this one, which is also a great ntr story :

If you only read the chapters with arabic numeral, you won't see the other side of what's really going on but you will have pieces of evidence.
Highly recommend it.

Reactions: Pango_12 and ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Oh yeah Fist Saint was good, I need to finish it.
But no, not this, because it shows the female pov.
What I mean is like this one, which is also a great ntr story :

If you only read the chapters with arabic numeral, you won't see the other side of what's really going on but you will have pieces of evidence.
Highly recommend it.
Where do you translate this kind of thing? DeepL? I want to read it but last time I had to use DeepL and it feels really slow and most of the time gets the translation wrong.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I want my NTR to have payoff in the end, the MC needs to find out that the girl has been stolen or it stays just her cheating behind his back. The last of the games needs to be that reveal that the girl is now someone elses.

My dream NTR would be the hero sending his girl back to a safe city with a tough sassy female guard. He sends them to safety to fight bandits or somthin and plans to catch up to them, he knows now that they are heading to safety, there is nothin to worry about, even the playboy guard thats been hitting on them will be right next to him fighting bandits and the female guard can beat anyone who causes trouble.

But when you get back to the city, the kind noble who fled back to town with them has completely corrupted both of them and you just have to watch as the once proud guard bounces on his dick while the MCs girl lick the nobles ass.

Basically NTR were you think you did everything right and have won, only to get blind sided by the NTR.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020

Nekonohoshi returns. I really liked his game where they were stuck on an island. Ya'll got any links?

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
Nah. NTR should just be completely unavoidable. Otherwise, it isn't NTR, it is just Pseudo-NTR, because you are given a choice and power in the matter. Hopelessness is better than you being the "God" of said Game/Novel where you have the choice/option/power to avoid it.

Just my two cents
disagree, unavoidable NTR is just a subset of NTR imo, and doesnt make avoidable NTR any less legitimate. it's not like everyone who got cheated on in the real world couldn't have somehow avoided it. if unavoidable NTR is focused on hopelessness, then avoidable NTR is focused on one's failure as a man. the reason avoidable NTR in games feels weak is because it's too easy to avoid NTR, or the game makes it too clear from the get-go how to exactly avoid it. a game like Leane 2 does avoidable NTR pretty well, because it's not clear how the NTR is going to work until it hits you like a sack of bricks, as you watch those guards stroll into the same city that 8 of your heroines are nested in and bring them all back to the king's harem.

Nebel deserves praise because it really does do the mystery NTR x avoidable NTR combo super well. i havent even watched the events in the gallery yet because i had too much fun with the little snippets you come across + the status screens. god, those status screens are elite.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
New game from the zombie survival dev looking interesting.

Always really love these flash cut-ins while searching for the heroine. It is just colored silhouttes for those scenes (not sure if placeholder), but its great anyway imo.

Though the usualy shadows in curtain might be better.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Nah. NTR should just be completely unavoidable. Otherwise, it isn't NTR, it is just Pseudo-NTR, because you are given a choice and power in the matter. Hopelessness is better than you being the "God" of said Game/Novel where you have the choice/option/power to avoid it.

Just my two cents
Hm it depends, Struggle with Sin does avoidable NTR really nicely and you can feel the punishment for ignoring your girl/doing a mistake which is quite cool. I also find unavoidable NTR really nice since it helps the dev focus on only one path instead of multiple. Imo both have their advantages and weakpoints.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Where do you translate this kind of thing? DeepL? I want to read it but last time I had to use DeepL and it feels really slow and most of the time gets the translation wrong.
I try to read it then I go gpt 3.5 turbo to check on it.

Reactions: ktez

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hm it depends, Struggle with Sin does avoidable NTR really nicely and you can feel the punishment for ignoring your girl/doing a mistake which is quite cool. I also find unavoidable NTR really nice since it helps the dev focus on only one path instead of multiple. Imo both have their advantages and weakpoints.
You can never have it balanced correctly. I almost never have any issues seeing how you can fall into ntr. So when its only on bad choices, I have to actively play bad and essentially cuck myself.

I dont like that. I want the game to be an unescapeable slope into ntr.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
New game from the zombie survival dev looking interesting.

Always really love these flash cut-ins while searching for the heroine. It is just colored silhouttes for those scenes (not sure if placeholder), but its great anyway imo.

Though the usualy shadows in curtain might be better.

It doesn't seem to be ntr though :/

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
I don't have the time nor the skill to make something like this but I've long had an idea for a netori game (I think netori is the correct designation here) where you play as a dude stationed at a military base in an operations/logistics role in a small town while a war is going on (you would not be deployed to the front lines for some reason or another... injury or because you are good in a management role, etc.). The idea is that there are a lot of wives alone in the town while their husbands are deployed and you seduce them one by one through a variety of means. Some examples:
  • Emotional affair that turns physical: Deployments are long and women don't feel emotionally or physically supported...
  • Blackmail: discover that one woman's husband did something illegal or committed a war crime or some shit, and offer to bury the evidence in exchange for her cheating
  • Debt: Bring a multi-level marketing (MLM) scheme into the town and get one woman to rack up huge debts trying to get in on the ground floor, which you then leverage/take advantage of
  • Also debt: Convince one guy right before he deploys to buy a mustang or camaro or some muscle car at an insane interest rate, which you then bit by bit provide debt relief in exchange for services
  • Blackmail again: adultery is a crime in the US military; set up a woman (who is also in the military) so that she cheats, or that it appears that she cheats, on her husband, allowing you to take advantage or threaten to reveal everything, resulting in a court martial
  • Fast track for promotion: convince a woman that you can help her husband get promoted, real or not, in exchange for services
A couple of things you would work on to help facilitate all of the above:
  • Promotion in your role: getting promoted allows you more freedom, resources, and flexibility (and unlocking the ability to seduce specific women)
    • Keep men deployed for longer, allowing you to work on their wives
    • Use military resources to your advantage but hide the evidence by misdirecting paperwork
  • Dealing behind the scenes with vendors and service providers (car dealerships, MLMs, etc.) to ensure they are on your side
  • Spy games: Avoid or redirect private detectives sent by men on deployment to spy on their wives, while hiring your own PIs to dig up dirt on other people
Anyways, again, I do not have the time or skills to do all of the above, but its something I've slowly been piecing together in my mind the last few years and thought I would share with you all because it was kind of fun to write it all down. Maybe someday if I become a free-time millionaire I will take a stab at it.

If you're ever interested, there are definitely a lot of stories posted on reddit about the military and cheating spouses, which inspired most of the above.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes