Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I liked Nebel as well, but the mechanics in the dungeons, for me at least, were painful. It kinda killed the joy of playing.
But the CGs were very good.

Also, I'm trying to develop an NTR game and I'd like some opinions if my female characters are looking good enough.

This here is the main love interest. She's also the one who is gonna be involved in the most NTR scenes throughout the game.
She's not a controllable characters. The MC will be able to influence some of her decisions, but when we see some of the scenes through her perspective, there won't choices to make (unless it envolves some fetishes).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This one is her BFF

And this one I'm still thinking.

All of them will be involved in NTR scenes one way or another. There will also be an option to disable the NTR right at the start.
Model-wise, the third one is really good. Second is good but feels a bit generic? Like I have seen something similar in 20 other games. Though I guess that is fine for side character.

The first one has uncanny valley vibe for me. Might be the eyes and forehead, not sure. Looks kinda alien-y?

If I had to choose, I would want third one to be MC. But as always with looks, any opinion is very biased.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I liked Nebel as well, but the mechanics in the dungeons, for me at least, were painful. It kinda killed the joy of playing.

Also, I'm trying to develop an NTR game and I'd like some opinions if my female characters are looking good enough.

This here is the main love interest. She's also the one who is gonna be involved in the most NTR scenes throughout the game.
She's not a controllable characters. The MC will be able to influence some of her decisions, but when we see some of the scenes through her perspective, there won't choices to make (unless it envolves some fetishes).

This one is her BFF

All of them will be involved in NTR scenes one way or another. There will also be an option to disable the NTR right at the start.
Youre making an NTR game with the option to disable NTR?

lol besides that, personally I think the models are kinda bland. "Petite" fans will enjoy though.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

This one is her BFF

Love the models, if its a mystery NTR then im all in.

3rd one looks the best. When it come to the NTR just make sure its not something I need a guide or to have to specifically try and get. That ruins the NTR. The nest NTR hits you by surprise after you choose an otion that should keep the girl safe, such as telling her not to go to a party so she is not with some douch bag bully, but then she gets corrupted by her neighbor or something. And please dont use mind control or hypnosis, you need to build up the relationship between the MC and girls, then build the corruption before the cheating sex.

But good luck with your game, the models do look great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Voilsh and SvenVlad

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Man with Nebel I played 10 hrs and only got a groping scene, then even when cheating after that I wasted a couple more hours trying to get scenes. Only reason I gave it so much time was because I really liked the spirit squeezing devil from that dev.

The game was turbo grindy with its bad combat, then having scene progress be RNG in the town scenes, so dumb. Every time I see people praise it they also point out its bad combat, but dude your gonna be doing combat 90% of the game so I dont get the praise, lol. BUtt to each their own. I hope his next game is more like spirit squeezing devil.

But I'm stoked to see a dev move away from the standard renpy / rpg maker and use something like unreal.

Last edited:

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Man with Nebel I played 10 hrs and only got a groping scene, then even when cheating after that I wasted a couple more hours trying to get scenes. Only reason I gave it so much time was because I really liked the spirit squeezing devil from that dev.

The game was turbo grindy with its bad combat, then having scene progress be RNG in the town scenes, so dumb. Every time I see people praise it they also point out its bad combat, but dude your gonna be doing combat 90% of the game so I dont get the praise, lol. BUtt to each their own. I hope his next game is more like spirit squeezing devil.

But I'm stoked to see a dev move away from the standard renpy / rpg maker and use something like unreal.
I think it's because the game have a lot of potential, he could have been one of the best NTR game ever if it lived up to it's potential.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Love the models, if its a mystery NTR then im all in.

3rd one looks the best. When it come to the NTR just make sure its not something I need a guide or to have to specifically try and get. That ruins the NTR. The nest NTR hits you by surprise after you choose an otion that should keep the girl safe, such as telling her not to go to a party so she is not with some douch bag bully, but then she gets corrupted by her neighbor or something. And please dont use mind control or hypnosis, you need to build up the relationship between the MC and girls, then build the corruption before the cheating sex.

But good luck with your game, the models do look great.

It's focused on netorare. The MC won't find out until much later in the game. Kinda bothers me when in a lot of games the MC finds out that the LI is cheating very early, then is just becomes netorase/cuckold. Also, there won't be hypnosis, mind control or blackmail. I'm planning to avoid most of the clichés in the genre.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022

This one is her BFF

Just dont do a renpy game. There are tons and pretty much all looks the same. Like your girls. Im pretty sure I saw them already thousands of times in other games. Especially the blonde one is in 9/10 games.

Reactions: SvenVlad

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Just dont do a renpy game. There are tons and pretty much all looks the same. Like your girls. Im pretty sure I saw them already thousands of times in other games. Especially the blonde one is in 9/10 games.
Renpy isn't an art style, could put any type of images in it.

But on the topic of art, this 3d Daz studio stuff is better than all those 3d anime game engine looking ones. Yes good 2D art can be the very best but like good artists that can pull it off are rare. If devs want to make an NTR game for the story and they are great 2D artists I say 2D daz art all the way.

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
It's a little random, but I wish there would be more games like Nebel Geisterjager in the future. I still enjoy it a lot despite it being quite grindy.

I still comeback to it many times, because the gameplay loop, aside from combat, is fun. It's a game, not a novel with some fancy art and "choices", you know? When I playing it, it feels like playing, not just reading. Especially the game don't reward you for being a bad gamer like others:
- no defeated H-scenes (big deal for me because I don't want to throw my battle).
- no obviously bad decisions for the protagonist. But you do have the freedom to do so by not call the GF when she and the antagonist interacting in the dungeon.
- doesn't strictly have a NTR route so I can have the protagonist fight back anytime, or not by simply changing MC's dick size.

Quite accommodating, isn't it? It's a game after all. It being on steam is also a plus for ease of purchasing.

VN games I enjoy: Love & Sex, Oyakorankan

For upcoming game, I think Dungeon bride demo is rather promising.

If your taste suits mine, what are your recommendations, guys?
Try Fate of Choice. It has a grind game mechanic as well. And the MC(player) can fight back anytime by being successful. But you can lose or just let shit happen so you'll get NTR scenes. One of the best games in ntr i ever played.

Parti

Nov 12, 2017
Model-wise, the third one is really good. Second is good but feels a bit generic? Like I have seen something similar in 20 other games. Though I guess that is fine for side character.

The first one has uncanny valley vibe for me. Might be the eyes and forehead, not sure. Looks kinda alien-y?

If I had to choose, I would want third one to be MC. But as always with looks, any opinion is very biased.
the large forehead maybe

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020

Nah, I always play it on easy mode, cheat the lv, the camera spot (from second playthrough) and many other things to skip combat. Basically, if you put those negative elements aside and fully understand the game mechanics, this game is worth enjoying. Of course, that also means I've admitted that the dungeon part (one of the most important parts) of Nebel is really unnecessarily complicated, especially when it will be the main source of corruption points at the beginning of the game. Really hope the dev will fix this point better in the next 2 works, especially the FPS one.

Last edited:

Breakeringer

Jan 4, 2020
Saw people looking for Fate DS. these links will be up for a few days.

Fate DS 1.8

Fate DS 1.5

They are both what the creator released as Fate DS, but are 2 completely different games. He abandoned 1.5 and just made a new game but called it an update.
Can you send it again? PLS

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
LMAO yours reminds me of a comment I read long time ago in one of the VN threads: "She looks like someone put Michael fucking Jackson's head in a woman body!" And that was hilarious.

Renpy isn't an art style, could put any type of images in it.

But on the topic of art, this 3d Daz studio stuff is better than all those 3d anime game engine looking ones. Yes good 2D art can be the very best but like good artists that can pull it off are rare. If devs want to make an NTR game for the story and they are great 2D artists I say 2D daz art all the way.
Have to disagree. In my opinion, it totally depends on the artist's skills and time they spend on polishing the render. Daz3D can still pump out poor looking images that are worse than those 3d anime (koikatsu, com3d2). It's the user, not the engine's fault.

SvenVlad aside from the 1st, your models look good! Good luck with development. Nowadays I tend to avoid VN with characters that have enormous "assets" so yours look like a refreshing one.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Have to disagree. In my opinion, it totally depends on the artist's skills and time they spend on polishing the render. Daz3D can still pump out poor looking images that are worse than those 3d anime (koikatsu, com3d2). It's the user, not the engine's fault.
Situation/writing trumps art choice of course, but yeah for me personally I'd rather default downloaded 3d model assets for Daz than anything in koikatsu, com3d2, looks like a children's game to me. That said I'll say that some terrible custom models in Daz are way worse than even those. That's just my taste anyway.

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
its the NTR thread so i will shoot my shot, does anyone know the timeline for this work ? it was translated in disorder and idk where to start...

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Situation/writing trumps art choice of course, but yeah for me personally I'd rather default downloaded 3d model assets for Daz than anything in koikatsu, com3d2, looks like a children's game to me. That said I'll say that some terrible custom models in Daz are way worse than even those. That's just my taste anyway.
Yea, I never really saw anything I liked in koikatsu so I avoided games in that style. But then with nothin to play I tried king of summer which made me rethink by views on it, the scenes were hot and the story really sold it.

The dev started mixing netorase story lines within the netorare story path so it dropped off hard for me personally. But it made me start to look at more koikatsu cg games. Its not the art but how the art is used to tell the story.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yea, I never really saw anything I liked in koikatsu so I avoided games in that style. But then with nothin to play I tried king of summer which made me rethink by views on it, the scenes were hot and the story really sold it.

The dev started mixing netorase story lines within the netorare story path so it dropped off hard for me personally. But it made me start to look at more koikatsu cg games. Its not the art but how the art is used to tell the story.
I think most illusion games are fine. For example insight of you uses honeyselect I think and it is one of the best corruption games out there. The graphics look amazing imo. Granted it is heavily modded, but thats part of it.

But I agree, personally koikatsu just does not do it for me. Something about the artstyle is just not "sexual" to me and I have trouble really getting into any of those games. It is just too cartoony.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

you should try games by fujino... "Scathatch prologue", "Sakura's Chapter", "Nero" and "Nero remake", "Chainsaw man Hotspring travel" and "Sword art online: Trap of breath and concealed magic"

Reactions: Voilsh

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
you should try games by fujino... "Scathatch prologue", "Sakura's Chapter", "Nero" and "Nero remake", "Chainsaw man Hotspring travel" and "Sword art online: Trap of breath and concealed magic"
Honestly, I don't like the Koikatsu CG in Fujimo's games much, it's still quite rough and the physics is extremely unrealistic, although I always prefer 2D art over 3D, the CG of SAO game is still not enough to keep me in a game whose only good point is the plot (as everyone said).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes