Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Update on potential ChatGPT translation.

Thanks to all who voted for it on Dazedanon's Discord server the game made its way to his Patreon polls - sadly, first, it's not enough on its own to be upvoted in the requests section as it only shortlists popular games to participate in those polls. Second and third - it was tied with Luna on Discord and went to the poll before current which Luna won by a huge margin so Luna got released here on F95 today (though CU Nitro Nil was 2nd out of 5 games in that poll).

Now there is another active and CU Nitro Nil is again one of the games represented. As far as I understand - anybody can vote there including people who are not patrons/supporters of Dazedanon. You just might need to get registered on Patreon; supporters have more voting power for their money. So if you can spare a bit of your time for those who are interested in the game or want to see it translated yourself - please vote in the mentioned for CU Nitro Nil.

P.S. So far on Patreon it looks good as it leads the pack with 27% after 63 votes, but - 1 - a couple of other games have 21% each and 2 - percentages might shuffle a bit as it's based on 1 person - 1 vote rule and later on Dazedanon will make final calculations given that patrons have more voting power based on their level.

Last edited:

Black Razor

Oct 27, 2020
Yo . I'm looking for some heavy brutal ntr games when the GF ,Wife or Mom/Sis getting corrupted become truly cruel to MC .

I've played Hitomi sick pleasure and Curse of the pleasure and I liked them . These are the only ntr games I've tried and I'm new to this stuff.
Now I'm looking for something more so I want to know if there is anything more interesting and heavier or more cruel?

Reactions: dholyma and Eet_Fuk

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Yo . I'm looking for some heavy brutal ntr games when the GF ,Wife or Mom/Sis getting corrupted become truly cruel to MC .

I've played Hitomi sick pleasure and Curse of the pleasure and I liked them . These are the only ntr games I've tried and I'm new to this stuff.
Now I'm looking for something more so I want to know if there is anything more interesting and heavier or more cruel?
The Tyrant

Black Razor

Oct 27, 2020
Ok thanks guys I try the tyrant but can you please recommend more games like what I was asking for . Just one unfinished game isn't enough

Oct 21, 2021
I'm hoping there's a simple answer to my question. I love netorase games in the vein of Japanese developers. They get this genre. I'm glad to see a few Western developers finally getting with it. Is there a way to tell a game tagged netorare is netorase without reading through 50 pages of comments? I read the game summary and the reviews but all too often the question remains unanswered. Any easy tricks out there? Thanks!

Oct 8, 2018
I'm hoping there's a simple answer to my question. I love netorase games in the vein of Japanese developers. They get this genre. I'm glad to see a few Western developers finally getting with it. Is there a way to tell a game tagged netorare is netorase without reading through 50 pages of comments? I read the game summary and the reviews but all too often the question remains unanswered. Any easy tricks out there? Thanks!
look for the swinging tag?

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Game looks good and looking forward to release (early April?). The translation is decent, just make sure to restart the game after changing it. There is an option to make battles go faster, recommended to turn it on.

Some notes on mechanics:

1. You need to upgrade the dungeon selection once to unlock the split up mechanic, where Mel+Bruno will separate during the dungeon run.

2. Dungeon loot and if the split will occur or not is generated as soon as you enter. This can be easily changed in the save file yourself if you want to guarantee stuff, so just save on first floor then edit and reload.

3. Difficulty slider adjusts how much clothing/lust damage enemies will do. While in-game you can't increase the difficulty, the value in save is 0-3 so just change it if you want to increase it. Normal(1) seems pretty easy to keep things under control, whereas Very Hard(3) is going to turn her into a slut pretty quick given the very limited agency there is to affect battles.
Where exactly do you edit the saves? I don't see them in the files.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes