Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Sep 8, 2021
I'm hoping there's a simple answer to my question. I love netorase games in the vein of Japanese developers. They get this genre. I'm glad to see a few Western developers finally getting with it. Is there a way to tell a game tagged netorare is netorase without reading through 50 pages of comments? I read the game summary and the reviews but all too often the question remains unanswered. Any easy tricks out there? Thanks!
I've learned to appreciate both Western and Japanese devs. Overall Japanese devs do it better, but I think that's just because there's way more of them making ntr games then western, so the pools aren't exactly even to choose from. When a western ntr game is bad it's noticed quickly because there aren't many, whereas there are plenty of shitty Japanese ntr slop that gets produced then forgotten about just due to sheer numbers.

Personally, I actually prefer when Western devs do it well compared to japanese devs. Both are good of course, but something about a well made western ntr game hits diff then a well made japanese one. I can't really put my finger on why though.

Reactions: Barking at the Moon

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I'm hoping there's a simple answer to my question. I love netorase games in the vein of Japanese developers. They get this genre. I'm glad to see a few Western developers finally getting with it. Is there a way to tell a game tagged netorare is netorase without reading through 50 pages of comments? I read the game summary and the reviews but all too often the question remains unanswered. Any easy tricks out there? Thanks!
Not currently, it's a planned feature we will have when the sun starts to die. We will get Netorare, Netorase, Netori as separate tags with the new tag system. Aswell as the ability to mark a tag as avoidable.

Reactions: Barking at the Moon

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
Overall Japanese devs do it better, but I think that's just because there's way more of them making ntr games then western, so the pools aren't exactly even to choose from.
you're mistaken. it's not that western devs aren't making a lot of ntr games. they actually make a lot of them. it's that they aren't ever finishing them instead directly abandoning at v0.1-0.3 or spending years to abandon at v0.7ish after patreon milking. japanese make completed games while western devs make in-development games until they're bored.

the more promising it looks at the beginning the more likely they'll abandon it.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
you're mistaken. it's not that western devs aren't making a lot of ntr games. they actually make a lot of them. it's that they aren't ever finishing them instead directly abandoning at v0.1-0.3 or spending years to abandon at v0.7ish after patreon milking. japanese make completed games while western devs make in-development games until they're bored.

the more promising it looks at the beginning the more likely they'll abandon it.
western devs create unfinished beauty-art games.
japanes devs create finished ugly-art games.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
You know that you don't have to put one down in order to praise the other, right?
I talk just about art. If someone ask me about plot, i will be say:
western devs create unfinished ugly-plot games.
japanes devs create finished beauty-plot games.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Dazedanon asked yesterday about CU Nitro Nil's characters and genders on his Discord server, so it seems that it's already in the pipeline. Huge thanks to everyone who voted for it on Discord/Patreon.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BlackSage111

梁琼天

Apr 1, 2023
does anyone know a game with netorare and trainsformation,it was started with a couple traveled to countryside,the people in there trained the wife to their cum dump, one way was bimbo,i need a hero

rvn88

Mar 13, 2021
did any1 remember there is NTRPG game with 2 couples join an experimantion in hotel . the MC girl is red hair and the bulls girl is yellow hair

ancora

Oct 28, 2018
did any1 remember there is NTRPG game with 2 couples join an experimantion in hotel . the MC girl is red hair and the bulls girl is yellow hair
RiNaTest by アヒルLOVE

only trial version available

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes