Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone have any NTR manhwa/webtoon recommendations? Bonus if it has hidden sex elements like "I Can't Resist His Massage! Cheating in Front of My Husband's Eyes" manwha.
I recently read "Take a peek" and i enjoyed it. You can give it a try if you don't have a problem reading about an old father-in-law taking advantage of young women around him. Smoking hypnosis is also good but it has hypnosis and many people do not love it.

Reactions: lolicon77

lookatall

Aug 6, 2016
I recently read "Take a peek" and i enjoyed it. You can give it a try if you don't have a problem reading about an old father-in-law taking advantage of young women around him. Smoking hypnosis is also good but it has hypnosis and many people do not love it.
Oh how about that I was just about to make an update post here about take a peek. I'm not sure if the author is the same, but the same artist is doing a new NTR comic that is up to 24 chapters so far and it is called Bastard. Can read it at webtoon dot xyz or whatever your preferred site is.

Reactions: lolicon77

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Illicit love, young ceo, daughter in law, give me back my wife.

Does bastard actually have NTR or it’s bait?

Reactions: Cunt Hunter69

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Does this work with textractor? What’s the impression of anyone that has played it?

release date is early 2025
Only played the demo, seemed ok. But the only stuff in the demo was gangbang stuff. Also, I didn't use any translation just clicked through to see the scenes.

Reactions: jaden000

nostalgia123

Oct 22, 2022

Does this work with textractor? What’s the impression of anyone that has played it?

release date is early 2025
I managed to get Textractor to work, but it wasn't as straightforward as it usually is. (wasn't that difficult, just annoying)

Reactions: jaden000

Pipuko2

Aug 28, 2022
Once you complete the game, uploade a Full save.

Google translate on the phone)
I'm using this website:

Pretty easy to copy paste.

Btw do you know how to earn money? I mean not fort the bussiness but for the hero

Jul 12, 2020
Is CU Nitro Nil a good game. I've seen a lot of people mention it here. I played the dev's previous game and enjoyed the ntr stuff but the gameplay was too much of a generic rpg. I just wanna know if this new one is worth the time.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Is the playboy in the white suit the only playable ntr guy? Or are there lots of scenes with the fat guy and ugly bastard on the 2nd preview page as well? View attachment 3346241
Yeah, that's exactly the same question I had.... I'm moreso interested in the latter... but I think most scenes and the primary route revolve around this rando....

1707672957711.png

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes