Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

/;/

Feb 17, 2020
Is CU Nitro Nil a good game. I've seen a lot of people mention it here. I played the dev's previous game and enjoyed the ntr stuff but the gameplay was too much of a generic rpg. I just wanna know if this new one is worth the time.
It's good slow burn NTR , cli pick focuses on building up the relationships so you can really feel the emotional punch of the h-scenes, but it is gated behind typical rpg maker combat so cheats are recommended if you can't stand that.

It's like VN but w/ rpg maker combat mixed in. In addition, there are some clear choices that can determine if a character will get ntr"ed or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
anyone found a way to translate ? cause neither reipatcher nor bepinex work on it for me.

Reactions: CobraPL

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
My guess is that they're so unpopular / overpriced that no one buys them. So there are no leaks.
I don't think they're unpopular, they seem to sell well at least, it's probably just that games they translate are already translated here one way or the other I think.

anyone found a way to translate ? cause neither reipatcher nor bepinex work on it for me.
Same problem, I tried textractor, bepinex with multiple ways... nothing works.

Reactions: bleachedturtle

/;/

Feb 17, 2020
full save for nitro nyl, let me know if it works this time, I had to turn on debug mode and fiddle with event switches to unlock everything.

edit: attached the public data which is what really unlocks the gallery, shoutout to dazed for this

Last edited:

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
I'm using this website:

Pretty easy to copy paste.

Btw do you know how to earn money? I mean not fort the bussiness but for the hero
I just CE'd it.

I can share my save with max money and skill (not stats, however), but I don't know where to find it.

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
full save for nitro nyl, let me know if it works this time, I had to turn on debug mode and fiddle with event switches to unlock everything.
The full safe for Nitro Nyl, if you got it from the JP save site, need the game to be fresh (as in just extracted).
You just need to extract it into the fresh folder and run the game.
The continue command will not be greyed out.
Also, load safe 1.
If it work, the computer at the top left would light up.

At least that's how I make mine work.

/;/

Feb 17, 2020
So after finishing Nitro Nyl, it's a must play for any NTR fan even if you can't stand the rpg maker combat just cheat your way through. I cannot stress this enough despite full saves being available, it is just not the same without the context you get by reading through the story. Cli Pick truly stands among other devs by actually taking the time to flesh out the world, the characters, and overarching circumstances that inevitably lead to the love interests being violated. Pick makes you feel what the protag and heroines have to endure in an unforgiving hellhole, this is a quality that a majority of NTR devs/games lack.

Does it this mean it is without flaw? No it is has some glaring issues as a game namely the long, winding, empty maps, items that horrendously unbalanced (the most basic healing item is enough to get you through most encounters even when higher grade items pop up), odd status effects quirks (poison persists after battle but blind doesn't ???), poor skills design (there is simply no good reason to use other skills when you can just spam your highest damage skills and call it a day), and lack of a goal reminder (if you skip through text, you WILL find yourself lost at certain points as your next goal is typically mentioned in the dialogue of characters).

Regardless, I implore to try Nitro Nyl with dazeds MTL as mtool, while serviceable, severely hampers how the story is conveyed. This is a long game, clocking in at almost 10 hrs even with me upping the dash speed and 1shoting bosses, so make sure to set aside some time for this game. If you feel lost heres a guide: should be readable and sensible even with basic google translate. Once again, please try this amazing slow burn NTR game, if you even have the faintest like for NTR you won't regret it.

/;/

Feb 17, 2020
I dunno, I always felt like kuri pick ntr were more type c, where the girl is basically never corrupted, just pure rape and sadness until the end. Am I wrong?
You're not wrong, as picks games definitely push NTR type c for 99% of the game until very end, but I suppose its my personal bias for a good nakige that it makes me view the rape and sex with LIs in pick's games as NTR enough for me at least

Jun 15, 2018
Is CU Nitro Nil a good game. I've seen a lot of people mention it here. I played the dev's previous game and enjoyed the ntr stuff but the gameplay was too much of a generic rpg. I just wanna know if this new one is worth the time.
If youre looking for a good story driven game then its probably one of the best. Honestly the story is slightly better than henteria even.

The game play is generic rpgm for sure but you can avoid / fast forward a lot of shit if you use mtool's cheats. Like I dont ever play any rpgm without it. I have set my "win battle" to insert key of my keyboard and "lose battle" to delete key so I battles are "skippable" for me. I also fast forward movement.
That dev's games are my all time favs. Wailing guignol was my fav and this is a close second.

Jul 12, 2020
If youre looking for a good story driven game then its probably one of the best. Honestly the story is slightly better than henteria even.

The game play is generic rpgm for sure but you can avoid / fast forward a lot of shit if you use mtool's cheats. Like I dont ever play any rpgm without it. I have set my "win battle" to insert key of my keyboard and "lose battle" to delete key so I battles are "skippable" for me. I also fast forward movement.
That dev's games are my all time favs. Wailing guignol was my fav and this is a close second.
Wailing Guignol was great but that outdated rpgm engine pissed me tf off back then. Does this new one use a new engine?

Reactions: LordFrz
Jan 22, 2024
Need some guidance for ntr writing. What common things makes you feel hooked to a character? What are the pointers the dialogues and overall writing have to make the characters impactful and memorable?
Another question , Are people more into innocent -> corrupt or already somewhat willing person influenced into cucking the male protag from himself??
If u want to , do suggest the ways you would like a story to progress in either ways.

Oct 9, 2021
Need some guidance for ntr writing. What common things makes you feel hooked to a character? What are the pointers the dialogues and overall writing have to make the characters impactful and memorable?
Another question , Are people more into innocent -> corrupt or already somewhat willing person influenced into cucking the male protag from himself??
If u want to , do suggest the ways you would like a story to progress in either ways.
1. Hooked on char:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Dialogues, character impact, memorable a.k.a. Story/Environment:

3. Innocent -> corrupt is much preferred for NTR and the latter, if I understood correctly, might deviate to NTRS (Netorase). Unless FMC is willing to cuck...that kinda sounds like cheating/affair business rather than NTR.

4. How it progress?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes