Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

/;/

Feb 17, 2020
I dunno, I always felt like kuri pick ntr were more type c, where the girl is basically never corrupted, just pure rape and sadness until the end. Am I wrong?
You're not wrong, as picks games definitely push NTR type c for 99% of the game until very end, but I suppose its my personal bias for a good nakige that it makes me view the rape and sex with LIs in pick's games as NTR enough for me at least

Jun 15, 2018
Is CU Nitro Nil a good game. I've seen a lot of people mention it here. I played the dev's previous game and enjoyed the ntr stuff but the gameplay was too much of a generic rpg. I just wanna know if this new one is worth the time.
If youre looking for a good story driven game then its probably one of the best. Honestly the story is slightly better than henteria even.

The game play is generic rpgm for sure but you can avoid / fast forward a lot of shit if you use mtool's cheats. Like I dont ever play any rpgm without it. I have set my "win battle" to insert key of my keyboard and "lose battle" to delete key so I battles are "skippable" for me. I also fast forward movement.
That dev's games are my all time favs. Wailing guignol was my fav and this is a close second.

Kilometer Immorales

Jul 12, 2020
If youre looking for a good story driven game then its probably one of the best. Honestly the story is slightly better than henteria even.

The game play is generic rpgm for sure but you can avoid / fast forward a lot of shit if you use mtool's cheats. Like I dont ever play any rpgm without it. I have set my "win battle" to insert key of my keyboard and "lose battle" to delete key so I battles are "skippable" for me. I also fast forward movement.
That dev's games are my all time favs. Wailing guignol was my fav and this is a close second.
Wailing Guignol was great but that outdated rpgm engine pissed me tf off back then. Does this new one use a new engine?

Reactions: 4-kun and LordFrz
Jan 22, 2024
Need some guidance for ntr writing. What common things makes you feel hooked to a character? What are the pointers the dialogues and overall writing have to make the characters impactful and memorable?
Another question , Are people more into innocent -> corrupt or already somewhat willing person influenced into cucking the male protag from himself??
If u want to , do suggest the ways you would like a story to progress in either ways.

Oct 9, 2021
Need some guidance for ntr writing. What common things makes you feel hooked to a character? What are the pointers the dialogues and overall writing have to make the characters impactful and memorable?
Another question , Are people more into innocent -> corrupt or already somewhat willing person influenced into cucking the male protag from himself??
If u want to , do suggest the ways you would like a story to progress in either ways.
1. Hooked on char:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Dialogues, character impact, memorable a.k.a. Story/Environment:

3. Innocent -> corrupt is much preferred for NTR and the latter, if I understood correctly, might deviate to NTRS (Netorase). Unless FMC is willing to cuck...that kinda sounds like cheating/affair business rather than NTR.

4. How it progress?

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
is the perfect NTR story (for me.) Give it a read (and the author's other stories, too, though you may ignore Faithfulness series because extreme fetish in that)
Oblivious MC with a 'faithful' wife.
Prim and proper to a secret slut.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I don't think innocent is the way I'd think about it, but more along the lines of unwilling/reluctant -> enthusiastic, so you don't have to have a virgin or inexperienced LI, just make sure that in the beginning she is against even the idea of choosing to hurt her love. Also, bonus points if the Bull doesn't actually care about the girl beyond her being a warm cock sleeve.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
MC - ugly loser, nerd, hikikomori, incel, virgin, gay, or some like.
FMC - extremaly HOT body and typical face his mommy, MILF
Motherfucker - beautiful alphamale, chad, bully, teenager, friend or enemy of MC

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I remember Dojo NTR getting a quick translation, so let's hope this gets the same treatment.
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. Someone can make a translation request if anything on the forums to see if we can get the translation bumped up with enough interest to warrant a speedy fan translation from the community if anything.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes