Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Need some guidance for ntr writing. What common things makes you feel hooked to a character? What are the pointers the dialogues and overall writing have to make the characters impactful and memorable?
Another question , Are people more into innocent -> corrupt or already somewhat willing person influenced into cucking the male protag from himself??
If u want to , do suggest the ways you would like a story to progress in either ways.
is the perfect NTR story (for me.) Give it a read (and the author's other stories, too, though you may ignore Faithfulness series because extreme fetish in that)
Oblivious MC with a 'faithful' wife.
Prim and proper to a secret slut.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Another question , Are people more into innocent -> corrupt or already somewhat willing person influenced into cucking the male protag from himself??
I don't think innocent is the way I'd think about it, but more along the lines of unwilling/reluctant -> enthusiastic, so you don't have to have a virgin or inexperienced LI, just make sure that in the beginning she is against even the idea of choosing to hurt her love. Also, bonus points if the Bull doesn't actually care about the girl beyond her being a warm cock sleeve.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
MC - ugly loser, nerd, hikikomori, incel, virgin, gay, or some like.
FMC - extremaly HOT body and typical face his mommy, MILF
Motherfucker - beautiful alphamale, chad, bully, teenager, friend or enemy of MC

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I remember Dojo NTR getting a quick translation, so let's hope this gets the same treatment.
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. Someone can make a translation request if anything on the forums to see if we can get the translation bumped up with enough interest to warrant a speedy fan translation from the community if anything.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Ahhh, I see... unfortunate, but hey, close enough I guess :sneaky:

Yakuza/tough/prideful women who are the bitchy types at first but get slowly corrupted and turned into cum starved sluts are the best IMHO :sneaky:

Reactions: Agglutinant

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Need some guidance for ntr writing. What common things makes you feel hooked to a character? What are the pointers the dialogues and overall writing have to make the characters impactful and memorable?
If u want to , do suggest the ways you would like a story to progress in either ways.
For me personally, I like when the LI hates the guy. Like she detests him and for a good chunk of the beginning shows outright hostility. But over time though some scheme or method ends up falling completely for the guy. But you have to have the girl fall naturally, and not with any type of mind control or hypnosis. Blackmail is ok, but also ends up being a bit of a cop out. Even more bonus, if the MC hates him too. School bully tends to work well for this.

I think the best way is just for the guy out start by touching her inappropriately or girl walks in and constantly sees the guy with other girls, and it slowly starts to corrupt her till one day, she doesn't slap the guy when he grabs her ass. The guy gets bolder and the girl stops resisting so much till he finally goes all the way with her. You just build up that hornyness in the girl until she gives in.

The girl does not need to be a virgin, but you need to build up the relationship with the MC in a way. Establish that she cares for him. Also, this does not need to be sexual, if you're going for mom NTR, just shows that she really cares for her son. This can be as simple as making a bento for him every day, until she is too busy with her new fuck buddy and then she just tosses him lunch money, then finally outright ignore him.

I think too many who try to do NTR only try to establish that connection by showing the MC and LI fucking. I dont need to see that, I need them to have a proper relationship built up that can get broken by the NTR. I want to see that they care for one another by more than just sex. Something that can get progressively worse as her corruption progresses. Maybe they kiss every morning, but as time goes it changes to a peck on the cheek, to nothin, till she just doesn't show up at his house in the morning now.

And the NTR has to be unexpected for the MC. It cant be the obvious outcome. If the MC has to intentionally leave his girl with the bastard at a strip club, its like, come on. If you can surprise me as the player, major bonus points. For instance, you give the player the option to send the girl home safely with a kind old man, while you hold off the thugs. You protect her from being raped by the ruffians, you're the bad ass, and you go home only to walk in on the old guy piping her down. The obvious outcome of a situation cant be the NTR if at all possible. Its the stuff you dont expect that hit the hardest.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
mind control or hypnosis
Yeah, agree, mind control and hypnosis are too much of an "easy" cop out so to speak. Not natural at all imo. I prefer the slow-burn type of corruption and the unexpected type of NTR that comes with the slow burn.

The build-up just leads to a better feeling of ecstasy that makes the payoff all the more "sweeter" so to speak :sneaky:

In more ways than one ;)

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Yeah, agree, mind control and hypnosis are too much of an "easy" cop out so to speak. Not natural at all imo. I prefer the slow-burn type of corruption and the unexpected type of NTR that comes with the slow burn.

The build-up just leads to a better feeling of ecstasy that makes the payoff all the more "sweeter" so to speak :sneaky:

In more ways than one ;)
I think it's a slow burn, though? The bits from 3F suggest that the hypnosis is just making her more agreeable and the antagonist need to reduce her resistance bit by bit like corruption.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes