Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
who literally eat shit and get off to that
There is actually a Reddit sub-forum that is dedicated to having people post their feces and have others comment on the health and virility of their bodies based on their shit (i.e., consistency, any discolouration, etc).

And there is also a feces/scat fetish called that some people are actually into doing.....

1707858587961.png

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Reactions: Agglutinant

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
guys have save data in triangle blue?
Yeah, I just checked the visual novel database for TB and it looks like its got quite a long reported average play time length...

1707872560332.png

I don't think F95's got a thread on the game published just yet... or if it was on here at some point, it might have been taken down for who knows what reason....

Unless if anyone on here's got a full save file conveniently stored on their hard drive/local storage somewhere, I'd say you're fresh out of luck friend.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
giys i know i'm too late to ask this but do you guys have save data in triangle blue? it takes me too long.

though if you're looking for EN editions, which iirc some lilim titles getting localized, im not sure if this will work

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Within MTool, is there the possibility to "check out" all events en masse rather than having to click each individual event to unlock the event? Might save the number of clicks that you have to perform to unlock each individual event. Just a thought :unsure: Or maybe I'm just missing something here.....
Yes, the toggle all buttons I mention. They dont always work for me though, so I forget about them usualy.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
here's an idea, which has an immediate turn off but please let me cook
please rate its potential

you have a smaller male best friend , really cute
you know those characters, they might very well be females if not for their clothes.

you also have a girlfriend/potential gf which you'll have initial vanilla/pure relationship with

by natural course, your best friend and girlfriend would eventually have to meet and interact also

eventually fmc frequently drops her guard around your best friend coz he looks like a girl, treats him like a female friend

most of the story will revolve around this. how much will the scenarios, events, and interactions will have the two of them eventually do revealing and naughty stuff.

while the gf is NOT totally innocent-type unaware, she frequently dismisses stuff because of the perception the other person is potentially just another girl, and is a close friend to both of you anyways.

how far will they go, with and without your prescence and knowledge?

eventually you'll have to talk to them about your concerns, but more inevitable events come up, and in the end you just have both of them (or just the fmc) do "reporting NTR" on the things that happened between them that you didnt see

what events would even lead them to naughty stuff when both of them should have been honest and loyal to you? glad you asked:
  • at your home, fmc wears only little clothing, but there are days that friend visits. sometimes she gets wardbrobe malfunction and friend sees more than he should
  • one day arriving home, fmc wants to join you in the bath, but it turns out it was the friend there borrowing the bath, and they just take one together anyways - or both of you join. no sex, just having nudity for now, and all 3 of you revealing bodies to each other
  • after halloween, eating candies at home, but turns out one brand has aphrodisiac, and they both lose control, but they only do mutual masturbation in front of each other
  • winter, she dressup santa costume for you. but at midnight, she curls up in a gift box wearing only naked ribbon to surprise you, but when she reveals it turns out it was the friend who arrived home. you dont know what happens after
  • summer, you get a job at a beach resort and the three of you go there. fmc wears cute frilly swimsuit. while you're at the job they have fun together at the beach. at a game, they win free tickets for a cruise ship. they change into normal clothes and tell you. you allow them to go coz you're still at work. turns out in the ship they had to wear swimsuit, but they didnt bring it, they rent it onboard but everything is very skimpy. naughty adventures and rides onboard the ship, and both of them only tell you story / report afterwards.
  • onsen, to save up on money you three rent the same room, and have mixed bath. from here, you know the drill
  • school culture festival, your class is doing haunted house attraction. you man the entrace and take fees. fmc and friend are ghosts. fmc wearing mummy costume, but only with naked bandages, nothing inside. friend beside her white blanket as ghost. when there are no visitors they both need to go inside a single coffin to hide for surprise. but inside is cramped and their bodies touch, eventually friend gets boner, and you know the drill..
  • etc etc i can think of more
as you can see this is a slow burn, only starting with small stuff, only revealing, and slowly but eventually they both get some action.

and its not like they intended and desire each other in the first place.
they are just put in situation where they cannot help it

and again, player does not know this in real time. since both of them are loyal to you, they will tell you if anything happened. at night fmc will do the reporting NTR - or if the friend is staying over, he will also speak his feelings during it. who knows if fmc boils over the reporting will become 3p and if repeated over multiple days, you eventually get left out and could only watch them, idk

but this is a perspective no one mentioned when talking about how you want to see events. one the only atelier sakura titles i liked was one about reporting. was it AS i forgot.

and remember, fmc is aware, knows about sexual stuff, just that the feeling of "i shouldnt do this" is mitigated by her perception he's just like a girl and a bestfriend of yours
pretty hot setup, but you lost me at the reporting NTR. Kinda too netorase for me. But make that pure mystery NTR and im on board.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes