Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
im not sure if this will work
Well, I would presume that it would entirely depend on the copy of the game that mazda1024 has. I.e., if they have the localized/EN copy, then the saves may not work, but if not, and if they have the original JAP version the saves should work... if all they have to do is go view in the gallery and the fully translation is merely just secondary enjoyment anyways because the scenes are all unlocked regardless

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Boy Hero Ken is peak for me, for single antagonist getting all your girls (which is the best setup) nothing compares. If anyone has any suggestions for stuff like it let me know!
You might like some of these titles then.... :sneaky:

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-promis...enes-s2-7-8-hangover-cat-purrroduction.98719/

https://f95zone.to/threads/henteria-chronicles-ch-2-the-law-of-the-tribe-update-16-n_taii.61811/ (Pixel sex though, no CGs IIRC, soo the scenes may not be as appealing to you....)

https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-hero-party-v1-01-u-room-kagura-games.3106/

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Is there anywhere i can read this?
I believe that the code # for the doujin is RJ01085076

You can try and check sites like , , or if there is an EN translation available, but since it was released fairly recently (i.e., Aug of last year)... its likely that there isn't a complete translation of the Doujin just yet in English.....

1707927938785.png

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
eh? what do you guys hate about reporting NTR?

maybe you're thinking it becomes NTS because in order to do that you ask the fmc to do it first?
maybe because of past NTR report games you've played?

in my scenarios, we never ask/request fmc to do any NTR acts.
it's just that if anything happens, we make her to tell us via reporting sex, and it shows the replay/flashback in her POV.

and based on the concept, its just that fmc and friend are unexpectedly put into situations where they cannot help it. and not because we explicitly told them to do so. so this is in no way NTS

imo this is actually hotter, because we can ask her to be honest, and she says what she felt, ask her whos bigger or felt better or whatever.. and you can see her face to face struggling to be honest. since she loves you she's conflicted and doesnt want to hurt your feelings either. that struggle is fire

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Is there anywhere i can read this?
BilafBlayt Moreover, this is more than likely a bit of a long shot, but you could potentially create a translation request in the following 'Translation Request Forum' thread to see if anyone there can help. I highly doubt anyone does translation requests for H-Manga, it is more just for H-Games. Still, I've seen people post H-Manga translation requests in the aforementioned forum thread with varying degrees of success.

Again, this might be a long shot, but perhaps another option that you can take into consideration.

You can also check to see if they have a complete translation of the H-Manga that you requested....

Reactions: BilafBlayt

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
You can do MTL
Yeah, that's a good option, but this is MTL we're talking about here... so not sure if these tools are accurate enough to give a good summation of what the original JAP H-Manga was trying to convey....

Still a good alternative though, thanks for recommending it!

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017

maybe you're thinking it becomes NTS because in order to do that you ask the fmc to do it first?

it's just that if anything happens, we make her to tell us via reporting sex, and it shows the replay/flashback in her POV.

and based on the concept, its just that fmc and friend are unexpectedly put into situations where they cannot help it. and not because we explicitly told them to do so. so this is in no way NTS

imo this is actually hotter, because we can ask her to be honest, and she says what she felt, ask her whos bigger or felt better or whatever.. and you can see her face to face struggling to be honest. since she loves you she's conflicted and doesnt want to hurt your feelings either. that struggle is fire
It becomes NTS the moment that it happens and the person being cheated on does nothing about it/continues to let it happen, which is how I've always seen reporting done.

nininrnr

Oct 3, 2020
What's the link to the creator's page?
idk , just found it in chinese VAM website
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">DDG Korea Jin Yanxin [1 picture]</font></font>

(出处: 有叽叽游戏社 - 超有爱的单机游戏社区)

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Hey, I get that its hot for you. But as soon as the girl is telling the MC about it, I've lost interest. By the time the MC finds out about it, it should be at the end and we are watching the final bits as the MCs world crumbles around him.

"Sorry, I had no choice but to suck his dick", does not make less netorase to me. No unavoidable situation would excuse that. Now if she never told the MC about it and it progresses from there, sure im on board. But reporting it to the MC is gonna be netorase. Now it could be that it just ends up being cheating since its a one and done or whatever. But if it's a work with the intention to be NTR its gonna feel like netorase to me. Even if it turns full on netorare at the end, it does not hit the same as a pure netorare from the start for me.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It becomes NTS the moment that it happens and the person being cheated on does nothing about it/continues to let it happen, which is how I've always seen reporting done.
Yep, only way i see it working if she tries to say it was a one time mistake ect. And the MC forgives her. But if she keeps reporting it its gonna be netorase.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Hey, I get that its hot for you. But as soon as the girl is telling the MC about it, I've lost interest. By the time the MC finds out about it, it should be at the end and we are watching the final bits as the MCs world crumbles around him.

"Sorry, I had no choice but to suck his dick", does not make less netorase to me. No unavoidable situation would excuse that. Now if she never told the MC about it and it progresses from there, sure im on board. But reporting it to the MC is gonna be netorase. Now it could be that it just ends up being cheating since its a one and done or whatever. But if it's a work with the intention to be NTR its gonna feel like netorase to me. Even if it turns full on netorare at the end, it does not hit the same as a pure netorare from the start for me.
I see, I can definitely see this perspective now, thanks for the explanation.

almost feels like letting it continue to happen is as guilty as asking her to do it.
and the more events that happen, the less impact of i forgive you this time
and regardless who triggered it, you didnt even feel bad about those things happening and let it progress, what, did you want to see more? which is arguably ntrs

reporting also definitely lacks surprise, mystery and doubt, which are some of the best ingredients in ntr

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
reporting also definitely lacks surprise, mystery and doubt, which are some of the best ingredients in ntr
The lack of an 'intrigue' factor is what makes 'reporting' so lacklustre and devoid of any real ecstasy. Leaving the MC to continually doubt things and make him wonder all the time adds to the charm and mystique of it all.

Quite frankly, I find NTR games where the FMC is so corrupted to the point where she ends up lying through her bare teeth to the MC/Significant other just to get her rocks off with the main NTR Chad is so mesmerizing and tantalizingly satisfying to see from a gameplay POV.

Layering on hidden elements of surprise and intrigue are not simply just the core ingredients of what goes into a phenomenal NTR experience, but the pillars that lay the foundation of how the narrative will continue to be supported throughout the game's development up until the final "soul-crushing finale".... so to speak :sneaky:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I see, I can definitely see this perspective now, thanks for the explanation.

almost feels like letting it continue to happen is as guilty as asking her to do it.
and the more events that happen, the less impact of i forgive you this time
and regardless who triggered it, you didnt even feel bad about those things happening and let it progress, what, did you want to see more? which is arguably ntrs

Reporting could have surprise usually in NTR works in Doujins a lot of the time the Netorase reports aren’t always told honestly 100% of the time. The heroine hides some stuff from the mc

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes