Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
To make her more agreeable, it be more hot tbh if it was done in a more natural/holistic manner like LordFrz pointed out.

For example, an old ugly fat bastard uses his natural wits and personal charm to steal away the MC's hot ASF GF/mom instead of relying on hypnosis as the primary catalyst for the actual NTR stuff to occur in earnest from that point onwards.

making her more agreeable and the antagonist need to reduce her resistance
I see what you mean, but personally, I've played through several good NTR games that don't necessarily need to rely on the hypnosis gimmick to make the corruption/slow-burn NTR elements more enjoyable to play through. Not saying that hypnosis isn't a good technique per-se, but only if used sparingly and maybe for a side chick character that the UB or NTR character is seeing on the side and not the LI per-se.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
I think it's a slow burn, though? The bits from 3F suggest that the hypnosis is just making her more agreeable and the antagonist need to reduce her resistance bit by bit like corruption.
Yeah it is, the hypnosis is on the "suggestion" side of things, where the fat guy changes the perception of the FMC instead of a straight "do whatever i tell you to", better than the usual hypnosis where they are dead fish but still would prefer non hypnosis.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Need some guidance for ntr writing. What common things makes you feel hooked to a character? What are the pointers the dialogues and overall writing have to make the characters impactful and memorable?
Another question , Are people more into innocent -> corrupt or already somewhat willing person influenced into cucking the male protag from himself??
If u want to , do suggest the ways you would like a story to progress in either ways.
Well, from my personal point of view, it seems great to me when from the beginning the characters are a couple... I personally don't like the archetype of a shy and innocent girl who little by little becomes corrupted... That is, I'm not saying that I want her to be a promiscuous girl all from the start, but I would like her to know "things" you know? So I can feel situations in where the GF reacts more heatedly due to her "experience" whether it be a little or a lot, but in the end it is experience... And so it also helps her to react normally to, for example , when a character mentions something sexual... Personally I don't like it when an FMC is nervous when talking about sexual things... Therefore, by making the two of them already a couple, you can make them already have sexual "experience" because... Well, they have been dating. And that's where the NTR can come from... The way to introduce it is up to you, depending on what you like best... But if I had to suggest a way to cope with it, it would be... Play with the "player", you know? For example, if we control the MC, and we know that our girlfriend is somewhere else with the guy who will "make" us the NTR, the player already feels it too, you know? And you'll want to go see what they're doing... Also, you can put dialogues where it shows that your girlfriend gets along very well with that guy who "soon" might be the one railing her... I don't know, making jokes between them, or maybe show that they have things in common, or leaving you out of the conversation, you know? At the end of the day that doesn't mean anything, since they can be good friends and not realize that they are leaving you out of the conversation... That doesn't mean that there is something going on between them, but it will mean something to the player
foreshadowing-technology-connections (1).gif

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
What is the issue with the engine? I feel like all the rpgmaker games just play the same?
No issues, but recent games like HC3 or that Luna game that use MV/MZ engine look kind of more sleek and classy. Probably newer engines are more powerful and allow for some variety in combat gameplay than using these older generic RPGM battles (can think of Sorgante or Nightmare Knight with damageable clothing and battle sex, I can't quite recall games using older engine do something like that. But then again maybe games just get better and more sophisticated over time). That VX/Ace engine was a thing maybe decade ago (Consider Nanaha is 2015 isn't it? HC1 used that old engine and then N_taii moved on) so why are they keep using it in their newest games is beyond me. It can't be that expensive or difficult to switch?

For me personally, I like when the LI hates the guy...
I couldn't agree more and would've liked the post 10 times if I could.

Many devs get lazy with build-up. For Atelier Sakura it's usually you have a GF or wife and you quickly get to watch one vanilla scene - then off you go to cucking. My Girlfriend Is a Blue-Collar Worker has the whole first chapter out of 4 for a build-up essensially IIRC. I'd personally go for a solid total mystery/almost no scenes perhaps till the very end game any time, but... Elf is gone, and as Kulman mentioned in regards of In by Side - nowadays players downvote it if they don't see a scene in the first 5 minutes. That's probaby right at least for RPGM games.

When you have to make obvious dumb choice out of a couple to get cucked yourself - well it's not netorare. Have no idea what that is, probably can pass as netorase.

You have to put up with blackmail, total type A Netorare and gradual corruption are very difficult to write and perhaps not that widespread in the real life. I mean blackmail is likely not that widespread either like in NTR games, but - if a woman isn't a slut and has good loving relations and good sex life, nothing happens outside of that. Hypnosis is the worst and laziest shit here. The guy snaps his fingers and a girl turns into devoid of any will and mindless meathole. Maybe she has some flashbacks over time or learn that she's getting fucked for a while now and that's kind of cool - don't know how these games play out. But yeah - build-up is essentially meaningless, as you want to see that intimacy grow and then see how FMC struggling and feeling guilty but still drifts in the opposite direction, the same can be said for her corruption or your feelings like anger and jealousy - the gal simply is out of it, just an onahole so all that dynamic in relationship and the NTR impact isn't there...

Just got to think that plot wise when there is that type of corruption - or blackmail if it can be called that - when FMC initially gets temped to gain something positive in exchange for cheating/NTR - e.g. like promotion in case when the in-game family is poor and of one it's close members needs expensive medical treatment or money are needed for education of one of siblings/children to give them better future - is considerably better than blackmail as in when you want to avoid some negative outcome in exchange for cheating/NTR sexual favors. I wonder if this'd be NTR Type A?

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
What is the issue with the engine? I feel like all the rpgmaker games just play the same?
Its an older rpgm engine that does not natively scale. You will be struck playing it in a small window or heavily pixelated stretched. It also does not have a lot of the newer version features that you expect when playing these types of games.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So after finishing Nitro Nyl, it's a must play for any NTR fan even if you can't stand the rpg maker combat just cheat your way through. I cannot stress this enough despite full saves being available, it is just not the same without the context you get by reading through the story. Cli Pick truly stands among other devs by actually taking the time to flesh out the world, the characters, and overarching circumstances that inevitably lead to the love interests being violated. Pick makes you feel what the protag and heroines have to endure in an unforgiving hellhole, this is a quality that a majority of NTR devs/games lack.

Does it this mean it is without flaw? No it is has some glaring issues as a game namely the long, winding, empty maps, items that horrendously unbalanced (the most basic healing item is enough to get you through most encounters even when higher grade items pop up), odd status effects quirks (poison persists after battle but blind doesn't ???), poor skills design (there is simply no good reason to use other skills when you can just spam your highest damage skills and call it a day), and lack of a goal reminder (if you skip through text, you WILL find yourself lost at certain points as your next goal is typically mentioned in the dialogue of characters).

Regardless, I implore to try Nitro Nyl with dazeds MTL as mtool, while serviceable, severely hampers how the story is conveyed. This is a long game, clocking in at almost 10 hrs even with me upping the dash speed and 1shoting bosses, so make sure to set aside some time for this game. If you feel lost heres a guide: should be readable and sensible even with basic google translate. Once again, please try this amazing slow burn NTR game, if you even have the faintest like for NTR you won't regret it.
I forgot, what happens if you dont hug mirora? I remember locking myself out of ntr for some of the girls last time, the walkthrough you provided is vague about it.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
full save for nitro nyl, let me know if it works this time, I had to turn on debug mode and fiddle with event switches to unlock everything.
Hello buddy. I used your save for a full gallery but your gallery is not full at all, do you have another save to share with us?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hello buddy. I used your save for a full gallery but your gallery is not full at all, do you have another save to share with us?
you can use mtool to manually flip all the switches.

- Be in the recollection room you want to open
- click map tab
- click the event
- click the switch to flip

When you select the rpgm window again they will all appear.

There is also the toggle all buttons, I tend to forget they are there myself though since some of the games I've played need some switches flipped on and others off for story reasons.

2024-01-16 17_59_41-Window.png
2024-01-16 18_00_24-Window.png

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
you can use mtool to manually flip all the switches.

- Be in the recollection room you want to open
- click map tab
- click the event
- click the switch to flip

When you select the rpgm window again they will all appear.

There is also the toggle all buttons, I tend to forget they are there myself though since some of the games I've played need some switches flipped on and others off for story reasons.

View attachment 3350763
View attachment 3350764
Within MTool, is there the possibility to "check out" all events en masse rather than having to click each individual event to unlock the event? Might save the number of clicks that you have to perform to unlock each individual event. Just a thought :unsure: Or maybe I'm just missing something here.....

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. Someone can make a translation request if anything on the forums to see if we can get the translation bumped up with enough interest to warrant a speedy fan translation from the community if anything.
View attachment 3349801

Damn, hot mom and daughter combo... what fucking babes... would be an experience having a 3some with these two sluts :coffee: :love:
Was anyone at least able to hook the game?
Nothing worked, I wonder why...

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Also, you can put dialogues where it shows that your girlfriend gets along very well with that guy who "soon" might be the one railing her... I don't know, making jokes between them, or maybe show that they have things in common, or leaving you out of the conversation, you know?
The slight teasing here and there to show just how "chummy" the MC's GF seems to get along with the ugly bastard/main NTR character would be hot no doubt about that.

Just me thinking out loud here, but would also be hot if the person doing the NTR'ing had a hot ASF older MILFY/married kind of female character that he had stolen from a previous relationship to be used to help subdue and corrupt the younger female LI of the main MC.

For instance, in my mind, I am picturing an older/fat ugly bastard character that corrupts a hot wife/MILFY character (completely unrelated to the MC's main LI) and uses the older female MILFY character (who is more experienced at sex/seduction) to slowly corrupt/ease the female LI of the main MC to join the ugly fat bastard's harem.

Just me thinking out loud because a lot of NTR games have the stereotypical ugly bastard/NTR character steal away the MC's whole family (i.e., mom, sister, aunt) and his main LI. But would also be nice to see this from an external angle as well. I.e., having the main NTR character steal from two separate families to spread his harem influence even more.....

Jul 12, 2020
If youre looking for a good story driven game then its probably one of the best. Honestly the story is slightly better than henteria even.

The game play is generic rpgm for sure but you can avoid / fast forward a lot of shit if you use mtool's cheats. Like I dont ever play any rpgm without it. I have set my "win battle" to insert key of my keyboard and "lose battle" to delete key so I battles are "skippable" for me. I also fast forward movement.
That dev's games are my all time favs. Wailing guignol was my fav and this is a close second.
Hey how did u bind keys to do those functions in mtool. Do u need to be a supporter.

/;/

Feb 17, 2020
I forgot, what happens if you dont hug mirora? I remember locking myself out of ntr for some of the girls last time, the walkthrough you provided is vague about it.
If don't you hug milora, she gets ntr'ed later on, same for other characters

Reactions: Kulman

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
here's an idea, which has an immediate turn off but please let me cook
please rate its potential

you have a smaller male best friend , really cute
you know those characters, they might very well be females if not for their clothes.

you also have a girlfriend/potential gf which you'll have initial vanilla/pure relationship with

by natural course, your best friend and girlfriend would eventually have to meet and interact also

eventually fmc frequently drops her guard around your best friend coz he looks like a girl, treats him like a female friend

most of the story will revolve around this. how much will the scenarios, events, and interactions will have the two of them eventually do revealing and naughty stuff.

while the gf is NOT totally innocent-type unaware, she frequently dismisses stuff because of the perception the other person is potentially just another girl, and is a close friend to both of you anyways.

how far will they go, with and without your prescence and knowledge?

eventually you'll have to talk to them about your concerns, but more inevitable events come up, and in the end you just have both of them (or just the fmc) do "reporting NTR" on the things that happened between them that you didnt see

what events would even lead them to naughty stuff when both of them should have been honest and loyal to you? glad you asked:
  • at your home, fmc wears only little clothing, but there are days that friend visits. sometimes she gets wardbrobe malfunction and friend sees more than he should
  • one day arriving home, fmc wants to join you in the bath, but it turns out it was the friend there borrowing the bath, and they just take one together anyways - or both of you join. no sex, just having nudity for now, and all 3 of you revealing bodies to each other
  • after halloween, eating candies at home, but turns out one brand has aphrodisiac, and they both lose control, but they only do mutual masturbation in front of each other
  • winter, she dressup santa costume for you. but at midnight, she curls up in a gift box wearing only naked ribbon to surprise you, but when she reveals it turns out it was the friend who arrived home. you dont know what happens after
  • summer, you get a job at a beach resort and the three of you go there. fmc wears cute frilly swimsuit. while you're at the job they have fun together at the beach. at a game, they win free tickets for a cruise ship. they change into normal clothes and tell you. you allow them to go coz you're still at work. turns out in the ship they had to wear swimsuit, but they didnt bring it, they rent it onboard but everything is very skimpy. naughty adventures and rides onboard the ship, and both of them only tell you story / report afterwards.
  • onsen, to save up on money you three rent the same room, and have mixed bath. from here, you know the drill
  • school culture festival, your class is doing haunted house attraction. you man the entrace and take fees. fmc and friend are ghosts. fmc wearing mummy costume, but only with naked bandages, nothing inside. friend beside her white blanket as ghost. when there are no visitors they both need to go inside a single coffin to hide for surprise. but inside is cramped and their bodies touch, eventually friend gets boner, and you know the drill..
  • etc etc i can think of more
as you can see this is a slow burn, only starting with small stuff, only revealing, and slowly but eventually they both get some action.

and its not like they intended and desire each other in the first place.
they are just put in situation where they cannot help it

and again, player does not know this in real time. since both of them are loyal to you, they will tell you if anything happened. at night fmc will do the reporting NTR - or if the friend is staying over, he will also speak his feelings during it. who knows if fmc boils over the reporting will become 3p and if repeated over multiple days, you eventually get left out and could only watch them, idk

but this is a perspective no one mentioned when talking about how you want to see events. one the only atelier sakura titles i liked was one about reporting. was it AS i forgot.

and remember, fmc is aware, knows about sexual stuff, just that the feeling of "i shouldnt do this" is mitigated by her perception he's just like a girl and a bestfriend of yours

Oct 9, 2021

you know those characters, they might very well be females if not for their clothes.

you also have a girlfriend/potential gf which you'll have initial vanilla/pure relationship with

by natural course, your best friend and girlfriend would eventually have to meet and interact also

eventually fmc frequently drops her guard around your best friend coz he looks like a girl, treats him like a female friend

most of the story will revolve around this. how much will the scenarios, events, and interactions will have the two of them eventually do revealing and naughty stuff.

while the gf is NOT totally innocent-type unaware, she frequently dismisses stuff because of the perception the other person is potentially just another girl, and is a close friend to both of you anyways.

eventually you'll have to talk to them about your concerns, but more inevitable events come up, and in the end you just have both of them (or just the fmc) do "reporting NTR" on the things that happened between them that you didnt see

what events would even lead them to naughty stuff when both of them should have been honest and loyal to you? glad you asked:
  • at your home, fmc wears only little clothing, but there are days that friend visits. sometimes she gets wardbrobe malfunction and friend sees more than he should
  • one day arriving home, fmc wants to join you in the bath, but it turns out it was the friend there borrowing the bath, and they just take one together anyways - or both of you join. no sex, just having nudity for now, and all 3 of you revealing bodies to each other
  • after halloween, eating candies at home, but turns out one brand has aphrodisiac, and they both lose control, but they only do mutual masturbation in front of each other
  • winter, she dressup santa costume for you. but at midnight, she curls up in a gift box wearing only naked ribbon to surprise you, but when she reveals it turns out it was the friend who arrived home. you dont know what happens after
  • summer, you get a job at a beach resort and the three of you go there. fmc wears cute frilly swimsuit. while you're at the job they have fun together at the beach. at a game, they win free tickets for a cruise ship. they change into normal clothes and tell you. you allow them to go coz you're still at work. turns out in the ship they had to wear swimsuit, but they didnt bring it, they rent it onboard but everything is very skimpy. naughty adventures and rides onboard the ship, and both of them only tell you story / report afterwards.
  • onsen, to save up on money you three rent the same room, and have mixed bath. from here, you know the drill
  • school culture festival, your class is doing haunted house attraction. you man the entrace and take fees. fmc and friend are ghosts. fmc wearing mummy costume, but only with naked bandages, nothing inside. friend beside her white blanket as ghost. when there are no visitors they both need to go inside a single coffin to hide for surprise. but inside is cramped and their bodies touch, eventually friend gets boner, and you know the drill..
as you can see this is a slow burn, only starting with small stuff, only revealing, and slowly but eventually they both get some action.

and again, player does not know this in real time. since both of them are loyal to you, they will tell you if anything happened. at night fmc will do the reporting NTR - or if the friend is staying over, he will also speak his feelings during it. who knows if fmc boils over the reporting will become 3p and if repeated over multiple days, you eventually get left out and could only watch them, idk

but this is a perspective no one mentioned when talking about how you want to see events. one the only atelier sakura titles i liked was one about reporting. was it AS i forgot.

and remember, fmc is aware, knows about sexual stuff, just that the feeling of "i shouldnt do this" is mitigated by her perception he's just like a girl and a bestfriend of yours
bruh,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ivriktwo

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

Sounds really good. 9/10.

Also, I got a jumpscare clicking that link.

1707847653357.png

Nvm I'll lower it to 5/10 after reading the 'reporting'-cuck aspect. I don't like that at all.

Btw who plays these games? People say that NTR is weird, but I feel like this looks waaaaaaaaay worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Just me thinking out loud here, but would also be hot if the person doing the NTR'ing had a hot ASF older MILFY/married kind of female character that he had stolen from a previous relationship to be used to help subdue and corrupt the younger female LI of the main MC.
Oh what a coincidence that's exactly what happens in my game, it's called Living Together, if you haven't tried it yet:BootyTime:

Jul 20, 2019

i aint reading all that but getting cucked by a femboy is S-tier

Reactions: diddlydadoo

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Sounds really good. 9/10.

Also, I got a jumpscare clicking that link.

View attachment 3351152

Nvm I'll lower it to 5/10 after reading the 'reporting'-cuck aspect. I don't like that at all.

Btw who plays these games? People say that NTR is weird, but I feel like this looks waaaaaaaaay worse.
I mean, there are people out there who literally eat shit and get off to that so... you will probably find someone :poop:

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes