Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah I've seen the post in his ci-en a few days ago. I have yet to see a good game from this dev. Judging how long he made this, I think it's going to be another flop.

I'm beginning to see this dev as one of those ntr shovelware people, which is a shame.
His first game wasn't so bad, below average but almost there, his second though was nonsensical ntr wise.
So I'll wait before trying this one.

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Sooo, I recently played 2 NTR games: TakeOver and Pervert action timelapse and I would recommend you guys who havent heard about these games to give them a try.

Both these games are actually netorase even though they are tagged as netorare, as the ntr is completely optional. Both games have amazing stories and loads of content since they've been around for a long time. I've passed over these games many times but never bothered to give em a try until recently and ho boy did I have a good time.

Both of these games allow you to pimp your girls out and I have discovered that I quite enjoy that. I'm not paid by the devs or anything to shill these games, the preview images in f95 don't do them justice which is why I decided to give these 2 old games a shoutout.

Jul 20, 2019
Sooo, I recently played 2 NTR games: TakeOver and Pervert action timelapse and I would recommend you guys who havent heard about these games to give them a try.

Both these games are actually netorase even though they are tagged as netorare, as the ntr is completely optional. Both games have amazing stories and loads of content since they've been around for a long time. I've passed over these games many times but never bothered to give em a try until recently and ho boy did I have a good time.

Both of these games allow you to pimp your girls out and I have discovered that I quite enjoy that. I'm not paid by the devs or anything to shill these games, the preview images in f95 don't do them justice which is why I decided to give these 2 old games a shoutout.
I've been waiting for Pervert Action Timelapse's release for years now lol. BBBen always delivers quality, although his games are harem focused, not NTR focused. But the NTR that is present is good for my taste.

If you like Timelapse, I recommend Pervert Action Legacy. It's the first BBBen game that has NTR, it's complete, and I really enjoyed it. The only caveat is that it is more of a traditional text-based AIF, so you have to type in commands (I don't mind this but not everyone likes it).

Noburitaa

Jun 5, 2020

oiboi1231

Oct 12, 2020
It looks like this game is releasing on the 23rd or 24th according to his pixiv

Reactions: Goblyn99

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
not sure how I got here, but this WN has good NTR

not always, but there are some chapters where it's netorase, but its hot nonetheless
(first mmf is not ntrs) and fmc was just tricked

that is, if you're fine with just reading material

Sep 8, 2021
for people who reads manhwa can you recommend me a manhwa with " real ntr" ? every " ntr " that i read are either 50 % not ntr ( i think manhwa fans have the same understanding for ntr as many people in this forum like girls that the mc have no feelings havin sex with other guys is automatic ntr ) or its only a subplot or only like 2-3 chapter. or maybe i only read the worse one and was unlucky do find a good one.
Though this definitely isn't 100% NTR, so kinda against your point, but still recommend "Queen Bee". It's mostly non-ntr (and still really good), but there's a somewhat lengthy arc where the mcs mother gets into an illicit relationship with the landlord, who is a main antagonist of the story. It caught me super off guard when I was reading it, and is actually portrayed in a pretty explicit and hot slow corruption, offset by the other storylines and the mcs obviousness. And before I start the 8th argument about this, yes it is NTR, because even if you don't consider a son/mother relationship to be netorare there is also a pathetic father who gets cucked.

Again, it's not the focus, not 100% NTR, but it is actually really good while it lasts.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

View attachment 3376186
If you played any of this devs games you know what to expect.

Good art, but not much of it. Each girl gets 4-5 pictures.
Instant corruption
Use Mtool to blast past the bad rpgm combat
You just need money to buy the NTR pics. Only reason to do the combat, so MTool can just cheat the money.

I like this dev art, but his NTR games are kinda bad, but I dont think he has the incentive to but effort into them since he is prob making a steady living with the slop, lol.

Reactions: ohhaiguize
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes