Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dholyma

Oct 4, 2018
If you played any of this devs games you know what to expect.

Good art, but not much of it. Each girl gets 4-5 pictures.
Instant corruption
Use Mtool to blast past the bad rpgm combat
You just need money to buy the NTR pics. Only reason to do the combat, so MTool can just cheat the money.

I like this dev art, but his NTR games are kinda bad, but I dont think he has the incentive to but effort into them since he is prob making a steady living with the slop, lol.
Just liked a descrbtion, nothing more. Thanks.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Did sugoivisualnovel stop with free translation releases? The publish part has been the same for the past few weeks, while new translations that are still donors only keep getting added.

Used to be somewhat one to one.

Reactions: Z720
Jul 20, 2019
Did sugoivisualnovel stop with free translation releases? The publish part has been the same for the past few weeks, while new translations that are still donors only keep getting added.

Used to be somewhat one to one.
I feel like SVN came about a bit too late truth be told. The MTLs are okay but in my opinion not good enough for lengthy visual novels (I only played SVN's Tsuma Shibori translation). DazedAnon's GPT translations are too OP especially since he's been translating novels a lot more often recently, so SVN just feels obselete.

Reactions: abgazil and LordFrz

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I feel like SVN came about a bit too late truth be told. The MTLs are okay but in my opinion not good enough for lengthy visual novels (I only played SVN's Tsuma Shibori translation). DazedAnon's GPT translations are too OP especially since he's been translating novels a lot more often recently, so SVN just feels obselete.
True, but dazed mostly does rpgs and not vns.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Played a bit of the new acerola game. It is a fun ntr snack. As always with this circle, its nothing too deep. I quite like the pixel art.

Think stuff like dojo ntr or ntr legend, but instead of netori it is male MC netorare. But you do see heroine pov. There are about 5 corruptors and you choose with who to progress. The game doesnt have pointless clicking etc, it is very neat to use imo.

Mtool seems to work fine for translation.

Oct 9, 2021
Played a bit of the new acerola game. It is a fun ntr snack. As always with this circle, its nothing too deep. I quite like the pixel art.

Think stuff like dojo ntr or ntr legend, but instead of netori it is male MC netorare. But you do see heroine pov. There are about 5 corruptors and you choose with who to progress. The game doesnt have pointless clicking etc, it is very neat to use imo.

Mtool seems to work fine for translation.
Male MC netorare? Sounds like reverse NTR but I think you meant netorase...

Jun 15, 2018
The Acerola game turned out to be better than expected. Its still not very good cause of repeated CGs but the game mechanics are a breath off fresh air after playing a million rpgm game with no new mechanics.
I'd rate it 6/10 (points off for repeated cgs but worth a quick playthrough)

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The Acerola game turned out to be better than expected. Its still not very good cause of repeated CGs but the game mechanics are a breath off fresh air after playing a million rpgm game with no new mechanics.
I'd rate it 6/10 (points off for repeated cgs but worth a quick playthrough)
How's the ntr though?
I like acerola games but their ntr is usually super weak as it's more happy go lucky stories.

Reactions: 414nsioramos
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes