Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 15, 2018
Yeah for me I am really into expressions. Face and emotions are pretty hard to draw I guess, that is why the artists that excel in it are usually the top of the field.

I think this dude even acknowledged that he is ass at expressions, so you just get this soulless vibe to every heroine. I guess it works when he leans to it (like making an android heroine), but when every heroine is like that... yeesh.
That's a good dev right there. I do hope people support him cause he seems like the type to want to improve.

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
That's a good dev right there. I do hope people support him cause he seems like the type to want to improve.
What I dislike most about this dev is the overly long scenes.
It's too much text compared to the number of images. I get bored too quickly.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Just checked hbanchi, it has it!

otomi has it as too

Jul 28, 2022
Jun 15, 2018
I mean for what it is worth, why undermine oneself by limiting our voracious NTR appetite to a not-so-palatable sloppy second joe when you can have the gourmet burger... am I right? :sneaky:

View attachment 3388803
Makina was elite...Dev just bounced after that game. Probably bought a mansion in the Hamtons and a lambo to go alone with with it with all that money he made from selling that 1 fucking game

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
As someone who consumed all Umemaro videos/games , I dont really care about the "story". Im simply there for the animation. The story/plot is just there as a theme and I dont mind it, especially on their recent works. (I really liked the gym one that they made)

Their early works have a decent story behind it though. But yeah, when it comes to Umemaro , it's like brazzers plot but in 3d animation.

Reactions: trinent
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes