Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
I think succubus are lazy plot devices. Feels like cheating whenever they are involved because the whole point of the trope is "sexy magical babe does sex related stuff", I think its one of those things you grow out of as you get older.
Yea, I feel the same. Anything that is a fast track to sex is kinda boring.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017

This one came outta nowhere, but it was surprisingly nice. No nonsense battle grinds and better writing than most NTR games out there.
It's more corruption than ntr, and mc also has sex at the same time as the girl.
Didn't feel a whole like ntr to me.

Bask-0a

Nov 19, 2020

Does anyone know how to get all the sex scenes? I think the game is bugged, I specially want to play the sex scenes with all the heroines after the meeting at night at the Inn, it says it should be a scene with Iris and Alicia but it doesnt trigger.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Another hot take
Never liked a single Orange Piece game. The scenes are dry and the characters are emotionless. Fuck that
Yeah for me I am really into expressions. Face and emotions are pretty hard to draw I guess, that is why the artists that excel in it are usually the top of the field.

I think this dude even acknowledged that he is ass at expressions, so you just get this soulless vibe to every heroine. I guess it works when he leans to it (like making an android heroine), but when every heroine is like that... yeesh.

Jun 15, 2018
Yeah for me I am really into expressions. Face and emotions are pretty hard to draw I guess, that is why the artists that excel in it are usually the top of the field.

I think this dude even acknowledged that he is ass at expressions, so you just get this soulless vibe to every heroine. I guess it works when he leans to it (like making an android heroine), but when every heroine is like that... yeesh.
That's a good dev right there. I do hope people support him cause he seems like the type to want to improve.

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
That's a good dev right there. I do hope people support him cause he seems like the type to want to improve.
What I dislike most about this dev is the overly long scenes.
It's too much text compared to the number of images. I get bored too quickly.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Just checked hbanchi, it has it!

otomi has it as too

Jul 28, 2022
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes