Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020

This up-coming game is such a potential one, although the dev's previous game was actually really disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yeah everyone thought the first one had a lot of potential as well. So I am keeping my expectations tempered.
The demo was great, the issue was the full game was just filler after the demo. Hoefully he learned from that game and next one is better.,

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
The demo was great, the issue was the full game was just filler after the demo. Hoefully he learned from that game and next one is better.,
The last game was pretty much smash 30 times t to skip time, watch a scene and repeat. I didn't mind how similiar it was to scars, not one bit. But the gameplay itself failed terribly. Unfortunaly :/

This one NTR too? Looked like a FMC corruption game to me.
I forget about the second one (the one with blue hair) but the mc and the red head are childhood friends and like each other.

Reactions: LordFrz
Jun 15, 2018
How's the ntr though?
I like acerola games but their ntr is usually super weak as it's more happy go lucky stories.
its ok. Literally nothing more to say about it. Is pretty straightforward with very little depth to the story. There are 4 antagonists and you can choose which path/paths to pursue , and they pretty much have the same formula for NTR. Basically if youve completed 1 path, the other paths NTR wont feel so good. It is what it is:whistle:

Reactions: Voilsh

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

This up-coming game is such a potential one, although the dev's previous game was actually really disappointing.
The way i see the dev made the previous game to get known, now they have more experience and are trying to make something more unique or at least less of a "follow the trend" thing

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021

yeha i tought the same thing, last game was whit a lot of potential but actually not that great as i espected
I remember the game from the image below... lots of people in the thread were bashing it for being a 'Scars of Summer' clone/rip-off....
1708729457767.png

Didn't care much for the game though, IMO, I much preferred SOS anyways....

BBC King

May 8, 2021

This one came outta nowhere, but it was surprisingly nice. No nonsense battle grinds and better writing than most NTR games out there.
I think succubus are lazy plot devices. Feels like cheating whenever they are involved because the whole point of the trope is "sexy magical babe does sex related stuff", I think its one of those things you grow out of as you get older.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I think succubus are lazy plot devices. Feels like cheating whenever they are involved because the whole point of the trope is "sexy magical babe does sex related stuff", I think its one of those things you grow out of as you get older.
Yea, I feel the same. Anything that is a fast track to sex is kinda boring.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017

This one came outta nowhere, but it was surprisingly nice. No nonsense battle grinds and better writing than most NTR games out there.
It's more corruption than ntr, and mc also has sex at the same time as the girl.
Didn't feel a whole like ntr to me.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020

Does anyone know how to get all the sex scenes? I think the game is bugged, I specially want to play the sex scenes with all the heroines after the meeting at night at the Inn, it says it should be a scene with Iris and Alicia but it doesnt trigger.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Another hot take
Never liked a single Orange Piece game. The scenes are dry and the characters are emotionless. Fuck that
Yeah for me I am really into expressions. Face and emotions are pretty hard to draw I guess, that is why the artists that excel in it are usually the top of the field.

I think this dude even acknowledged that he is ass at expressions, so you just get this soulless vibe to every heroine. I guess it works when he leans to it (like making an android heroine), but when every heroine is like that... yeesh.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes