Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Grimoirre

Jul 18, 2017
I mean for what it is worth, why undermine oneself by limiting our voracious NTR appetite to a not-so-palatable sloppy second joe when you can have the gourmet burger... am I right? :sneaky:

View attachment 3388803
Speaking of Another Story's Fallen, I was pretty bumped he went under the radar when covid hit, his game was one of the best Female protag Rpgmaker games I've ever played, when he started posting on his twitter again I got super hyped, his upcoming game looks pretty good.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How is the second part of SAO? Is it worth to jump in, or is it still blueball city?

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
How is the second part of SAO? Is it worth to jump in, or is it still blueball city?
The latest update features alot of spicy content between asuna and inoda and I'd say now is about the right time to get in again. Good thing he also added a choice in the beginning to skip all the content before that so u can essentially start when asuna and inoda get into contact again.

Reactions: Kulman

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
There's a decent amount there already and Fujino's not really milking it or dragging out updates like some other devs but I wouldn't try to follow along with every update, it will still take quite a while for the game to be completed. It's been good checking in on it once every few months, the latest update had a pretty good scene.

Reactions: /;/ and Kulman

jaden000

May 30, 2020

Does anyone know any other translation software than can work for this game? Textractor is just not compatible with it looks like

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes